Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16

Author Topic: Bluerobin Streams  (Read 26876 times)

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
Re: Bluerobin streams! (it's down)
« Reply #120 on: June 14, 2012, 03:55:02 pm »

and do a custom game of Age of Mythology, so hop on over around 6:30EDT (about 2 hours and 15 minutes from now).

Aaawwww  not story mode?  :(
It's FEF, not FEOF

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 14, 2012, 03:59:18 pm »

and do a custom game of Age of Mythology, so hop on over around 6:30EDT (about 2 hours and 15 minutes from now).

Aaawwww  not story mode?  :(
Possibly, I'm not sure yet. I've played through the first half of the story 3 times, so I'm a little tired of it, but I haven't finished it, so it might be worth it. Basically I'm pretty sure I'm not going to have enough time to do more than the one custom game tonight, so that's what I'm planning.
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
Re: Bluerobin streams! (it's LEAN, MEAN, GREEN MACHINE)
« Reply #122 on: June 14, 2012, 05:59:10 pm »

It's up!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 14, 2012, 06:01:53 pm »

Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 14, 2012, 06:02:42 pm »

It's up!
But the phone is down
Min phone down! Phone down!

...but yeah.

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 14, 2012, 08:17:56 pm »

Yes, we are up! I streamed some Creeper World 2 but like a noob my autorecord was off, so sorry if you missed it. I'm getting Age of Mythology installed and doing some Dungeons of Modmor in the meantime.
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
Re: Bluerobin streams! (it's UP!)
« Reply #126 on: June 14, 2012, 08:18:51 pm »

autorecord was off

and so I can't see the stuff I missed
D:< D:< D:< D:<
But yeah.

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 14, 2012, 10:20:24 pm »

Welp, stream's done for the night. Ended up just going right into Age of Mythology because installation was pretty quick and got through the first 4 (or 5 maybe?) missions in the campaign. Thanks everyone for stopping by!

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 14, 2012, 10:49:57 pm »

Welp, stream's done for the night. Ended up just going right into Age of Mythology because installation was pretty quick and got through the first 4 (or 5 maybe?) missions in the campaign. Thanks everyone for stopping by!

No problem. Almost got a chance to livestream but the fact that it wasn't set up on this computer spoiled it.

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 16, 2012, 04:39:20 pm »

Surprise stream! Streaming some Civ 4 modmodmod (Master of Mana). Come on by! I think we're going to migrate to Soli's later after he SC2s and do some Minecraft, too.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: June 16, 2012, 04:42:32 pm »

I still say its a modmod. Civ IV > FFH2 (mod) > MoM (modmod).

Unless theres some mysterious inbetween mod Soli didn't mention.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 16, 2012, 04:50:57 pm »

I think it's just that technically FfH2 is based on FfH1. Either that or... it looks like Master of Mana used to be called Wild Magic or something?

*shrug*

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 16, 2012, 05:06:41 pm »

Ah, it was named something else before.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: June 23, 2012, 09:31:58 am »

Alrighty, I think I'm gonna stream me fiddling around with Master of Mana for a bit. I might transition into other stuff after lunch, we'll see. Early morning stream, go!

Edit: We're back!
« Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 12:21:00 pm by Bluerobin »

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: July 13, 2012, 04:58:12 pm »

Alright, so I have time this weekend for some streaming. I think I'm going to start more-or-less immediately with whatever I happen to be playing in an informal stream until about 8pm EDT (two hours from now). At 8 I'll start with something else, probably Age of Mythology since we got started on that a while ago (unless someone has another suggestion and can yell louder than Furtuka :P).
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 05:01:54 pm by Bluerobin »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16