Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16

Author Topic: Bluerobin Streams  (Read 26855 times)

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bluerobin Streams - Stream tonight!
« Reply #210 on: May 20, 2015, 06:32:14 pm »

Oh hi everyone. I'm gonna be streaming tonight! I'll be doing a Final Fantasy Tactics romhack called Monster Tactics. Everything except Ramza and Agrias is monsters. I think? Anyway, stop on by the stream if you have time! I'll be setting up for a bit still, but it should start by about half an hour from now I think.

Also, there will be people from InsaneDifficulty.com there too, just so you know who the people are.
Heyo! Seems to be offline; going live soon?

It sounds like a neat mod, and I'm down for watching a bit.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: May 20, 2015, 07:12:18 pm »

OH BOY
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: May 20, 2015, 07:12:48 pm »

starting!
It's FEF, not FEOF

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: May 20, 2015, 09:36:23 pm »

Alrighty guys, it was a fairly short stream, but I've been getting my sleep interrupted by neck pain for the past week, so it's bedtime for me. Thanks for coming by! Hopefully I'll keep this going soon.
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bluerobin Streams
« Reply #214 on: May 20, 2015, 09:39:33 pm »

Thanks for sharing the game! It was really neat. :3

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: May 27, 2015, 02:24:06 pm »

Alright, looks like I'll be streaming again tonight. Same game, same place, similar time. My guess is probably 7:30pm eastern time (about 4 hours from now). Not entirely sure how long I'll be playing, but probably longer than last time because I have some scotch and I'm not super sleep deprived!

Hope to see you there again!
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: May 27, 2015, 02:24:41 pm »

Yay!
It's FEF, not FEOF

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: May 27, 2015, 06:29:49 pm »

Alrighty, going to get started shortly! See you guys there.

Edit: and we're done! Thanks for coming out guys! I'll likely be doing this again in the future. I'm having fun and keeping it shorter means I don't burn out as much, which is nice.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 09:42:13 pm by Bluerobin »

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: August 22, 2015, 05:49:38 pm »

Hey! Guess what! More Monster Tactics streaming. I have a few hours and I'm going to be streaming a bit. Come by http://www.twitch.tv/bluerobin427 and we'll play some Monster Tactics.

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: September 19, 2015, 05:30:34 pm »

Hi everyone! I'll be streaming Emmy's Monster Tactics (Final Fantasy Tactics with a heavy emphasis on monsters) shortly. Stop by my twitch stream if you want to watch!

http://www.twitch.tv/bluerobin427
« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 06:12:22 pm by Bluerobin »

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: January 11, 2018, 03:23:33 pm »

So. Uh. Right.

It's been almost two and a half years.
Before that it was wildly inconsistent.

We'll see how this goes! My current plan is Final Fantasy Tactics: Monster Tactics (current version) once per week and Final Fantasy 6: Brave New World (version 1.9~ish) once per week. Thursdays at 5 pm (EST: LINK for time) are not at all normal, but that's the plan this week! Come to https://www.twitch.tv/bluerobin427 to hang out and watch me play some games. 

Edit: Today is going to be FF6: BNW, version 1.9. Setting up now and I'm in chat. Come to hang out!
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 03:47:17 pm by Bluerobin »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: January 11, 2018, 03:51:35 pm »

:O
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: January 11, 2018, 03:53:05 pm »

I would be all over this if I didn't have other things to do. Oh well. Best of luck with everything.

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: January 11, 2018, 04:09:21 pm »

Oh nooooo. Well the next day on my calendar is Saturday the 13th (two days from now), so if people are interested and want to hang out, we can make a time to play some games!

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: January 11, 2018, 08:09:14 pm »

Alright, 8pm EST came around and I want to keep going. Not sure how long things will go, but I'm taking a break now and will continue to stream for some time after I come back.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16