Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 16

Author Topic: Bluerobin Streams  (Read 26869 times)

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bluerobin streams! (it's UP!)
« Reply #135 on: July 13, 2012, 06:56:47 pm »

Age of Mythology time!

Edit: And we're down for the night. Short-ish stream tonight as I have company coming tomorrow, but it was fun. Thanks everyone for stopping by!
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 08:43:14 pm by Bluerobin »
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
Re: Bluerobin streams! (it's down)
« Reply #136 on: July 13, 2012, 09:02:47 pm »

Also, ReferalTopHat became MAIDTOPHAT.
And it was glorious.
:P

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: July 20, 2012, 11:28:07 am »

Argh. I need to stream more. I just found a pretty awesome Final Fantasy Tactics mod/hack/patch that I want to play around with, but I don't want to interrupt Age of Mythology too much. Well, this weekend is the last Guild Wars 2 beta weekend so I'm going to be playing that probably a lot, but also probably not the whole time (so hopefully there will be some streaming). I'll keep you all up to date.
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: July 21, 2012, 08:05:19 pm »

Alrighty, so I'm planning to stream tomorrow, but I'd like to do something multiplayer. I've been thinking of doing a bit of OTTD, or maybe Impossible Creatures since Age of Mythology is apparently ridiculously hard to get working. I'm also up for suggestions if anyone has anything.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
Re: Serious Frivolity: Bluerobin Edition
« Reply #139 on: July 21, 2012, 08:50:51 pm »

IC would be good if Insect Invasion Pack.

Also, *pokes with Title*

Also, OTTD would be interesting, I suppose.
Also I have no idea what to suggest :<

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: July 21, 2012, 08:52:10 pm »

Yeah it's looking like there's less interest for OTTD from people who can come tomorrow, so we'll see what people will be up for. I'm planning for 1pm EST, see you there!

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: July 21, 2012, 09:01:57 pm »

We'll see if I'm awake :P
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: July 21, 2012, 09:03:52 pm »

Oh yeah! I remember now. Epic Battle Fantasy. Especially 3 if you're like me and want a semblance of things other than pure affectionate parody of JRPG fighting mechanics. Not that it's a bad thing :P Though being an online flash game might very much be a bad thing.

Ah, well. I've probably suggested it a thousand times before anyways. To change things up a bit, how about Frozen Synapse? It has le multiplayer, and a cool setting, and rather unique gameplay too. Also, Aklyon has it!
I believe it's also on sale right now on Steam. EDIT: It is for the next 38 hours. Wow. Nice timing on my part, huh?

Now I'll wait till the actual stream :P
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 09:06:52 pm by Twi »

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: July 21, 2012, 09:07:46 pm »

Frozen Synapse could be fun, but I don't own it. It looks like it's on sale on Steam 60% off, though, so if there's enough interest I wouldn't be against picking it up.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: July 21, 2012, 09:09:39 pm »

Again, I have neither played it recently nor can do stuff tommorrow. But Frozen Synapse is nifty.
Also, you get two copies for buying it, so you could buy one and give one to twi, perhaps.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 10:31:47 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: July 21, 2012, 09:13:36 pm »

Yeah, I certainly wouldn't be opposed. And, hey. I've got 10 dollars here. If he doesn't buy it, I will, and throw the extra copy at him :P

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: July 21, 2012, 10:29:58 pm »

tMom/Yuuko also has a copy I believe, or I might've done a giveaway for my second one. Not sure, but either way, if one of you bought it we'd have four people who could derp around the blue and/or red battlefield of electronic soundtracks sometime later that isn't tomorrow.

Also, the Red dlc was $5, so I got it because hey, discount.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 10:32:11 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: July 22, 2012, 08:03:32 am »

They do indeed. As does Baneling.

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: July 22, 2012, 10:31:50 am »

Alrighty, so I'm going to do the OTTD server for a bit at least. I'll set it up to start around 1pm and play around for a while, but I'll be moving on to something else after a while because I know there are people who aren't super interested. I should be able to keep the server up for people who want to play after I'm done, though.

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: July 22, 2012, 11:58:43 am »

Alrighty, the OTTD server's up (name: B12 pass: dwarf). More details here. Stream will be going up momentarily.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 16