Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 20

Author Topic: Spawn of Chronus: Outlanders - no spots open  (Read 12652 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Spawn of Chronus: Outlanders - zero spots open
« Reply #180 on: March 06, 2012, 05:44:36 pm »

"Child I asked if you wished for my life for I knew you would not take it, I have thought about my action s over the years, and this is the path I must take. Those who wish to stop this war, and end the oppression of the people of this world will come to me for that is my cause. I do not return to cause more harm to your people, but to protect them Child, now I ask you is that not a cause worth fighting for?"

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: March 07, 2012, 12:00:19 am »

He pushed himself away from the tree, narrowly avoiding the heavy roots underfoot. He stood ready with his feet shoulder width apart and his hands slightly away. It had been such a long time since he had summoned an ice elemental. Feeling the energy of mana flowing within him once again he focused on his smooth yet dirt covered hands, chilling them to the bone and forming small amounts of frost. He then tossed the swirling icy mass of energy outward slightly towards the bear, but still far enough away to not risk being rushed. The ice seemed to be changing form, forming a shape...

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: March 07, 2012, 04:15:44 am »

She lifted her polearm again for another strike, until the appearance of several other foes came into her peripheral vision. Alarm and fear coursed through Nessara's veins, how was this possible? she thought to herself.

It must be the foe directly in front of her, a mage maybe? No matter, he was wounded beyond belief, though how he performed his spell despite the grievous wounds on his body.

Where was the Captain and the Guardians when she needed them?

She then brought down the edge upon the wounded man and moved to a position that did not give the enemy a flanking advantage.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: March 08, 2012, 02:32:59 am »

Roscow shakes his head at the guard's incompetence before looking around for a proper hiding place. He then waits for an opening to slip past them and delve deeper into the building.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: March 08, 2012, 06:38:30 pm »

----Caer Baelian----
(This costs mana, regardless of the lack of a cost in your sheet. Also, are you ever going to give actions the normal way?)
You summon an ice elemental. Its chill gives off a misty aura. In place of legs it has a single, sharp appendage growing from below its torso. It has a humanoid head, but its arms are more akin to blades.
The elemental casts Ice Spike at the enemy, dealing 25 damage.

Caer
----character state----
Level: 0
Health: 75/75
Mana: 60/90
Experience: 0/80
-
Phys.Dmg: 0-2
Phys.Def: 86
Att.Spd: 1
ComboCap: 1
Crit.Rate: +0.5
    Caer's elemental
Health: 90/90
Mana: 75/90

Fortress Bear
----character state----
Level: 6
Health: 1065/1800
Mana: 0/0
-
Phys.Dmg: 10-20
Phys.Def: 0
Crit.Rate: 0
----Nessara Idyll----
You attack the wounded enemy, cutting off their arm and killing them!
You have leveled up! You have gained 6 stat points and 7 skill points! You have recalled your knowledge of nature magic!(You may not invest in skills you do not know)

Nessara
----character state----
Level: 1
Health: 29/45
Mana: 45/45
Experience: 0/400
-
Phys.Dmg: 6-18 melee
Phys.Def: 120
Att.Spd: 2
ComboCap: 2
Crit.Rate: 0.5

Unknown(8)
----character state----
Health: 35/35(7)
Mana: 35/35(7)
Experience: 15
-
Phys.Dmg: 9-12 melee
Phys.Def: 90(+200) - 90(7)
----Roscow Illiad----
You nearly catch the attentions of the guards as you force yourself to resist yelling at them for their incompetence, but you quickly find yourself in a jam when you try to find somewhere to hide. You barely make it behind the only particularly hidden spot, and you barely fit behind it. You eventually hear more shots from the pistol, and the guards abandon their posts. You breathe a sigh of relief, then find yourself at a crossroad. You can either go up a floor, continue on this floor, or go down a floor.
----Lilith Zetal----
(So much RP.)
"You're no hero, Lilith. No matter how much you want to be, this isn't your war."
The man grabs a weapon from his back, aims at you, and fires. You watch in real time as the bolt fired from the strange weapon hits your chest, the extreme pain knocking you unconscious. You feel a sensation of movement while you're out, and wake up several hours later. You're on the edge of the island. A few of the soldiers from the peasantry are prepping a small craft to send you down to the mainland, or possibly even another continent entirely. You recognize none of the people present.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: March 08, 2012, 06:41:32 pm »

Escape, but make sure not to hurt anyone.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 06:46:55 pm by adwarf »

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: March 08, 2012, 11:13:29 pm »

((Wouldn't you rather have a paragraph saying what the character does, or would you rather have...))

>Caer: Area Collapse the Bear.

((I'm alright with giving an action in bold after the paragraph if that's what you want instead.))

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: March 08, 2012, 11:16:16 pm »

(If you want to write a paragraph, I'm all for it, but it's easier for me to write when a clear action is given.)

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: March 08, 2012, 11:20:13 pm »

((Alright. I'll just have add a bold action at the end from now on.))

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: March 09, 2012, 12:40:24 am »

-Hmm... Mob people think highly of themselves. I bet they keep personal records upstairs. Here's hoping I find a document... or an object that gets me to the bottom of this mess.-

Roscow heads upstairs quietly and looks for some sort of study or office he can go through.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: March 09, 2012, 06:46:51 am »

As the blade fell on the unlucky fellow, and the sound of bone and flesh tearing under it's weight; Nessara looked up and uttered a quick prayer to the Gods for her success. She did not forget that there were several others, and she knew she hadn't a chance when surrounded. There was a chance of meeting up with the venerable Guard, but she had to be quick enough to make it.

Hopefully, trying wouldn't kill her.

Retreat! Run over to the Old Captain I saw earlier!

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: March 10, 2012, 06:39:43 pm »

----Caer Baelian----
You cast Area Collapse on the bear, dealing 90 damage. The behemoth is now showing visible signs of pain.
The elemental casts ice spike, dealing 25 damage.
The bear roars, stunning you.
Your elemental casts ice spike, dealing 25 damage.
The bear roars again, but you resist the effects, and get back up on your feet.

Caer
----character state----
Health: 75/75
Mana: 60/90
Experience: 0/80
-
Phys.Dmg: 0-2
Phys.Def: 86
Crit.Rate: +0.5
    Caer's elemental
Health: 90/90
Mana: 45/90

Fortress Bear
----character state----
Level: 6
Health: 925/1800
Mana: 0/0
-
Phys.Dmg: 10-20
Phys.Def: 0
----Nessara Idyll----
You run back to around where the guard captain was, but find that he hasn't moved. Upon further inspection, you notice that he's become visibly older, almost to the point where you can't even tell it's him.
"Young lady, I'm afraid I may need to borrow you for a moment. Mind lending an old warrior a hand?"
More enemies are gathering, and they seem stronger than the last.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
    Nessara
----character state----
Level: 1
Health: 29/75
Mana: 45/45
Experience: 0/400
-
Phys.Dmg: 6-18 melee
Phys.Def: 230
Att.Spd: 2
ComboCap: 2
Crit.Rate: 0.5

Unknown(19)
----character state----
Level: 5
Health: 700/700(19)
Mana: 500/500(19)
Experience: 250
-
Phys.Dmg: 80-240 melee
Phys.Def: 700
Att.Spd: 5
ComboCap: 10
----Roscow Illiad----
You rush up the stairs, who wouldn't? You quickly abandon any haste when you see more guards, distracted by something. You hear another shot, and a cloaked figure of seeming importance collapses. The guards pull out pistols of their own, pointing them at whoever's been firing these shots. You can tell for sure it's no friend of the mafia's.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
----Lilith Zetal----
You try to loosen the binds on your arms, to no avail. Before you know it, they're preparing to load you onto the ship. Sonny's screaming at you to use him, but he might harm some of these people if you aren't careful with how you control him...
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 09:46:28 pm by Lillipad »

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: March 10, 2012, 06:53:20 pm »

Summon Sonny

"Sonny do not hurt them just cut my bonds, and take me away. You are not to make any offensive moves towards the civilians. Be careful Child."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Spawn of Chronus: Outlanders - one spot open
« Reply #193 on: March 10, 2012, 08:55:19 pm »

'Wait, I didn't think Chaos magic affects age.'

'I thought the administrator only meant memory! I didn't think the baker had changed like this!'

Nessara looked over the Captain and felt the something akin to electricity coursing through her body upon hearing his words. She turned around to see multiple foes in the distance, and they didn't look happy, but she was going to offer the man as much aid as she could give.

It was dark, it was night.

Listen to the Guard's plan.

If not, shift to the use of my Longbow and start shooting at the closest enemy in range.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 10:25:44 pm by Tiruin »

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Spawn of Chronus: Outlanders - one spot open
« Reply #194 on: March 10, 2012, 11:09:32 pm »

----Nessara Idyll----
"I can recover from this trifling matter... but I'll just need to tap into your soul for a bit... Not for very long, just long enough so that I can grab one of these hooligans..."
----Lilith Zetal----
You allow the mana to flow through you, with the unusual experience of summoning without the use of your hands sending chills down your spine. It felt ominous and uncomfortable, but it worked out. Sonny was fully awake, and plenty angry. You had to enforce a seal on him to restrain him from attacking the peasants shooting arrows and bolts at him. He chases off those carrying you, cuts your binds, then silently shields you as you escape, until he finally collapses and is reformed within your mind. He collapses too early, however, as you take several arrows to your leg and back, but nothing you couldn't recover from. You're in a forest.
"You didn't make me to be a shield, Zetal!"
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 20