Monk 12
- 2 (5.7%)
The G.M
- 5 (14.3%)
Random Lurker
- 6 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 41

Author Topic: Wacky Death Race RTD Supposedly Updated every 2 days Turn 32 The end ?  (Read 49153 times)

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

The turn was there all along. WHistles innocently.

I have no idea how I sneak inserted that turn.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

Ees magic!

PM sent.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile

Uh, my robohands give me a +2 bonus, not +1.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

Uh, my robohands give me a +2 bonus, not +1.
My bad. It doesn't make a difference though.

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile

Connor smiled as his new upgrade did the trick. That EMP was annoying, but it was annoying to everyone bar the man himself. This time, though, the emp emitter had slowed down the one he had grabbed onto, slowing Dariush himself, to a big plus.

Now, he started his engine, as he aimed to keep going through the night! Though he did lament as his torpedoes once more failed to hit. What a waste.

PM'd

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile

(dang, should have used the jamming system)

The magnet proving to be a rousing success, Luke ready to zoom away from the other racers. Sadly, he could barely put foot to gas petal before the world around him decided to explode, his engine shorting out from some kind of EMP and those iconic hurricane missiles decimating the area around him and turning his armor into abstract art. While he was lucky that the rest of his systems were fine, his already poor defense has now become abysmal. He had to get out of here

*pm'd*

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile

Hm? What's this aircraft obstacle at 134?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

RP gas is low, so have another shot from the Top Gun soundtrack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEOem7U2LPE

PMed!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Also, Toaster:  Single-handedly slowing down Ebbor in both WDR and Space Race.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

I'm in my Ground state, just to mention.  :)

((Also, I could be able to GM the sequel of Wacky Death Race, if anyone is willing.))

The shop was a strange place, an underground bunker that was only visible from the surface as a gigantic metallic hole. Inside, Tyrin searched the warehouses and asked Volkov if he could meet any 'contacts' of his, just to aid him. There was much going on, and even in the future the economy did not give in to desperate travelers. There was much on sale, ranging from the mundane to specialized equipment. Like baloons and flowers.

Tyrin felt a tap on his shoulder as he was about finished with his transactions. He turned around to see the smiling face of his Russian crewmember along with two others. One was male, of stocky build and muscular physique while the other was a female. Lithe in appearance and relatively young, unlike the other two.

"My friend, I would like you to meet two of my comrades back in the day. The tall one is called Vitus, coming from far in the western parts while the other is called Marina. She will be taking over my place as your co-pilot, being more experienced in that field. Me and Vitus shall be in the Engineering bay when you need us. Shame, that this place doesn't function as a maintenance depot."

"Thank you Volkov. However, you all need pay and I'm at a loss-"

"Don't mind it. Remember that satchel I...found earlier? That would work well as our pay. Now, let us go back to the ship or we lose more time than needed."

PM

"We're riding in a metal man? I thought this was an aircraft?"

"It works both ways. That's the beauty of it, comrade."

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

Hm? What's this aircraft obstacle at 134?
A dangerous and narrow aircraft pass. It was one of the obstacles that came included with the map.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile

((Also, I could be able to GM the sequel of Wacky Death Race, if anyone is willing.))
Me toooo. :(

BTW, Ebbor (or whoever is going to do it), please get rid of the crew system for the sequel, except maybe for the RP reasons. The disadvantages of the lack of crew are far too severe to be balanced in any way.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

Me toooo. :(

BTW, Ebbor (or whoever is going to do it), please get rid of the crew system for the sequel, except maybe for the RP reasons. The disadvantages of the lack of crew are far too severe to be balanced in any way.
Getting rid of the crew system would be difficult, since it is tied into the Search actions, the repair actions and the amount of non-automated non mellee weapons you can use. I can't get rid of them whitout having to replace the search and repair system entirely.( Either by a flat roll or some other mechanic).
I do intend to modify( and have in fact already done so in the current system) the repair and search mechanics. I also intended to give the crew the ability to board/sabotage in the next edition. WHat I also thought about was the possibility of crew replacements, like repair/attack and search drones.

Also if you're to upset about other people having to much crew, why don't you blow up their crew compartiments. It's a death race after all. In your case you shouldn't have much problems with crew shortage, as you have a repairkit you can use.( WHitout actions) and a searcher to increase your ammo search rolls.

Also for comparison:

No crew:

- Less food used
- 2 extra construction rolls
- Need to automate weapons

Crew:

-More food use
-No need to automate weapons
- Extra repair and search bonuses.

Also, searching for ammo won't be possible in the next edition, but you will be able to switch ammo types at checkpoints.

Edit: I probably will make a Wacky death Race II, but if anyone of you wants to make one to I won't stop you.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 08:00:27 am by 10ebbor10 »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Will there be ammo generators and Macross Missile Massacres?

Also, because I feel like it now, fluff!

Toaster grinned as he sailed on.  His missile storm had finally scored several hits, though he still was unable to penetrate Dariush's armor.  Dariush seemed to have it out for him with that flamethrower of doom.

"Steve, let's push on!  We're getting behind!"

"Aye aye, captain!  But one thing."

"Yes?"

"Can we turn off the Top Gun soundtrack?"

"No."

"Not even after the twenty-seventh loop?"

"No."

"...Fine."

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

Ammo generators: Maybe, but not as strong as they are now, they're pretty overpowered as it is.
As for weapons of mass destruction, probably. The system allows for them to exist.

I do need some suggestion for terrains and settings though.
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 41