Monk 12
- 2 (5.7%)
The G.M
- 5 (14.3%)
Random Lurker
- 6 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 41

Author Topic: Wacky Death Race RTD Supposedly Updated every 2 days Turn 32 The end ?  (Read 49219 times)

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
Re: Wacky Death Race RTD Supposedly Updated every 2 days Turn 26
« Reply #495 on: March 17, 2012, 06:42:31 pm »

Can we pick supplies up at maintenance?
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: March 18, 2012, 02:41:28 am »

Can we pick supplies up at maintenance?
Yes, but not buy them.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: March 18, 2012, 04:39:16 am »

Luke began to return to his car with the canister of fuel under his arm. he was glad that he made it to the shoppe, but he wished he hadn't dragged that mad man behind him. Oh well, when he gets to the maintenance, he'll have something really...where his car? looking down the road, he saw that Dariush had not let go of the red wrecker and was now towing it away. there was a brief moment of dumbfounded gawping before Luke chased after in a shopping cart. Thankfully it was mostly downhill

*pm'd*

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: March 18, 2012, 11:57:37 am »

PM sent.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: March 19, 2012, 11:21:20 am »

Just waiting for Toaster.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: March 19, 2012, 01:55:11 pm »

Doh, hang on
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: March 19, 2012, 02:15:16 pm »

Sent
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: March 19, 2012, 02:54:29 pm »

Turn 29: Sabotage and dangerous upgrades.
Part1:

Luke Prowler: Luke action 1: MAintenance
Toaster Roll 1: Roll 1: Maintenance
Dariush 1: Maintenance
Armadillo Action 1: Maintenance
Scelly:Roll 1: RACE + Nitro and Activate point defence
Monk Action 1:: Race over the obstacle!
Tyrin: Race

Monk races away [4+5]. Scelly attempts to follow, and activates his booster. A loud explosion is heard. It seems someone sabotaged his systems. The explosion damaged his engine a bit too. Neverthless he races on [2+6*75*]. The Nitrobooster isn't criticaly damaged and the crew fixes it quickly. Both Monk and Scelly easily avoid the obstacle. Tyrin races too[5+3].

Part2:
Luke action 2: Maintenance
Toaster Roll 2: Roll 2:  MAintenance
Dariush Action 2: Maintenance
Armadillo Action 2:Maintenance
Scelly: Find fuel
Monk 12: Goober gun vs Scelly's Aircannon
Tyrin: Search for food

Monk fires his Goober cannon[8] at Scelly's aircanon. Scelly manages to dodge many of the projectiles, and the remaining are shot down by his point defenses[5+1, 2] After this short exchange of fire, Scelly and his crew go and look for fuel[2][3][2]+2. He finds 3 fuel units. Tyrin looks for food.[2][3][1] He finds 3 food.

Maintenance

Dariush
Roll 1: PlagiAmmo: automatic ammo generator;
Roll 2: Tesla Cannon: small range (3-4), as high accuracy as possible with direct bonus (i.e. d8+2), low-medium damage, medium-high ammo size, edit at will  (though I really, really want that accuracy). How will I be able to get ammo for new guns, BTW?
Roll 3: if I roll 1 or 2 on Tesla Cannon, reroll it. Otherwise: Improved Fission: under ideal circumstances, get +1 to every second race roll (though obviously less if the roll is bad).

[2] (Um sorry, can't give you autoammogeneration for a 2) It will instead double the ammo finding rolls of a single crewmember.
[6] See stats
[4] I took this a generic engine reroll.( No need to invent extra mechanics when excisting ones do fine)

Roll 1: Round The Clock Discipline MK2: Hopeful top score yield will be: Every turn, Armadillo can make it's nighttime race action at it's full engine capacity (D3+5) regardless of daytime actions, at the cost of 1 food (to represent coffee/tea/caffiene shots) and 1 fuel. Lower rolls would increase cooldown to max of 4 turns, before reducing speed (simply because it's not worth 1 fuel and 1 food to do D3+1)Nah, can't let you do that, not even on a six. It would be a non recharge, no negative effect booster that doesn't even take up an extra turn.

Roll 2: Re-roll Round The Clock Discipline MK2 if roll is less than 4. If not applicable, then:
Ridiculous EMP Magnifier! (mwahaha): Using Dariush's EMP energies, the Armadillo collects the power hitting it with sattelite like dishes, magnifying the power and sending it out again in a magnificant blast! Anyone that the EMP had not affected has to re-roll to see if they are, with a chance of light damage to their: Fuel tanks, engine, weaponry. The person that Dariush selected to be specifically targeted, and if the Armadillo is between Dariush and the target, gets auto-hit. Note, the Armadillo is still affected by the EMP itself, but not by the EMP magnifier.
(note, the first thing to lose would be the damage possibility.)

Roll 3: Re-roll Round The Clock Discipline MK2 if roll is less than 4.
If rolled good for Round The Clock Discipline MK2, roll Ridiculous EMP Magnifier. If rolled Ridiculous EMP Magnifier, but result was less than 3, re-roll EMP Magnifier.
If both rolled good (oh, the joys if that was the case) Then... Not sure... do I go for money for the shoppe, or do I try and gain some immunity to that EMP... Actually, not sure if I want either... I actually wanted to put in a cruise missile, before I remembered that would require ammo which I just don't have, neither do I have the action spare, having to use it all just to race and keep up.
Think I shall go for: Engine Upgrade, fuel efficiency. Fuel usage is halved. (This would apply for Round The Clock Discipline MK2 aswell)

[5] Your nightime action is now at full engine capacity, and consumes 1 fuel.
[2] Rerolled
[3] EMP magnifier: Everyone not hit by the emp must reroll. If they are hit by the feedback they travel at 50% speed.

Luke maintenance 1: the machine guns need moar dakka!
Luke maintenance 2: Fix the ram
Luke maintenance 3: Taking an idea from the vortex of doom earlier, add a giant magnet to the car so he can pull others towards him (or vice versa)

[1] You managed to damage them a bit more than they were.
[6]*2:(Maintenance repairs are more effective). You fix all the damage done to your craft.
[5] Doom-O-Magnet. Can suck 1 person for d6 Tiles towards you. Reverse is possible. Cooldown: 3 turns 

Toaster:
Roll 1:  Add a solar battery to my laser to generate ammo for it as well
Roll 2:  Add gyro-stabilizers to ignore the effects of weather.
Roll 3:  If #2 was 1 or 2, reroll.  Otherwise, add an anti-flame coating to my armor

[3] Recharges 1 ammo a turn.
[2]Rerolled
[6] You can ignore weather effects, but are still subject to obstacles. Moving thorugh dangers zones requires 1 extra fuel instead.

Weather forecast:(Extremely nice, nice, cloudy, raining, stormy ,heavy storm)[2] Nice weather. No special effects.
(Nothing-Minor annoyance-Annoyance-Progress impeded-Possible path blockage-Chance of random damage)(The last 2 only happen during storms)

Leaderbord:
Monk12: 129( reminder, there's an aircraft obstacle at tile 121) Nearly out of food
Scelly: 126( reminder, there's an aircraft obstacle at tile 121)
Toaster: 120
Maximum Mc Dreith:120
Dariush: 120
Luke Prowler:120
Tyrin: 111

Cash rewards(Cash is added to your profile):
Monk:+100
Toaster: +200
Scelly:
Luke: +200
Dariush: +200
Tyrin: +100
Max: +200

Spoiler:  Map (click to show/hide)

Name contestant: Luke Prowler (Original, right? :P )
Reason: His family has a long history of racers, but after a legal dispute over thr rights of a logo, he could not afford the fancy speeders than have become common place. The AFWRC, on the other hand, allows for a lower standard.
Name vehicle: Red Wrecker Supreme
Stats:
-350 Moneys
-5 food
-20 ammo points
-10 rations
-Ground
-Cheap fuel(+2 to searching rolls, -100 fuel price)
-Jamming systems(-1 to hit for enemies, activate able every 3 turns)Last used 3 turn ago. Used 3 turn ago. Useable
-Reuseable booster(Allows 2 race actions a turn, reusable, engine output halved next turn due to overheating)
-Attract-O-Magnet. Can suck 1 person for d6 Tiles towards you. Reverse is possible. Cooldown: 3 turns 
Spoiler: Cargo size: 50 (click to show/hide)
Health:
    -Armor:d7
    -Dodge:d5
    -Engine:(+5)
    -Fuel 6/8 
    -Crew: 1/1
Spoiler: Machine guns (click to show/hide)
      -Wrecking ball: Melee d3
      -Battering Ram Melee damage d(8+1/2speed)(Speed bonus only applies when this is the 2 action)  Halve the damage is returned to sender.

Name:  Toaster
Reason:  Toaster enjoys speed, money, women, and booze.  Since this race will cover two of the four, it's got his attention- and surely it'll impress the ladies, right?
Vehicle Name:  Darkling Shadow
First Turn:  Stats:
-350 moneys
-Ground/water
-Nanobots: 1*4 50 %rebellion chance
-Very cheap fuel: (+2 to searching rolls, -100 price, fuel is highly explosive)
-Ammo generator: +3 ammo a turn
-Oversized booster: 2 racing actions a turn, no fuel use, no racing actions next turn, useable every 3 turns.(Used 3 turns ago) Can race, can turbo
- Solar battery: 1 Laser ammo a turn
-Gyro stabilizers: Ignore weather.( Not obstacles)
Spoiler: Cargo: 60 (click to show/hide)
Health:
       -Armor: d4  Dented
       -Dodge: d5 Dented
       -Engine: +4 Dented
       -Fuel: 3/6
       -Crew: 2/3(1 Veteran(acc))
Spoiler: -Longbow laser (click to show/hide)

The Punisher Repulsor: d3 melee weapon ( Medium damage)

Name contestant: Dariush the Mad;
Reason: This world has gone for far too long without a suitable dictatorship to stir it's reins! But, barging there headfirst would be silly. So, I can use this race to test out my primary method of achieving world domination! They called me mad, they did! But I'll show them... Wait, I am mad. Well, I'll show them HOW mad I am! MUAHAHAHA!
Name vehicle: WorldConq Mk.2;
-Stats:
-1350 moneys
-Ground
Multiuse repair kit:4*2
Automated Robo hands defence system: Can be used every 3 turns for a 1 turn +2 dodge bonus. (Needs a weapon firing action to be activated, other weapons can be fired at the same time)Last used 3 turn ago. Useable
Ammogenerator:doubles the ammo finding rolls of a single crewmember.

-Nuclear booster: It will net you +1 for each unit of fuel or for each 5 cargo units.
-Very Cheap fuel:(+2 to searching rolls,-100 price)
-Ridiculous EMP, Every 4 turns, must roll at least a 4 to be able to race that turn. Last used 4 turns ago. Useable
[/b]
Spoiler: 70 cargo space (click to show/hide)

Health:
       -Armourd10+1
       -Dodge d4-1
       -Engine:4
       -fuel 2/9
       -Crew 1/1
Robopincer:(melee,d8 damage . can grapple)

Spoiler: Flamethrower (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Tesla cannon (click to show/hide)

Name contestant: Connor Hasbin
Reason: Connor had a dream he did! A wonderful, beautiful dream! But that's not important! What's important is that in that dream he saw an awesome vehicle of awesome, and he knew he had to make it and race it! KNEW IT! Problem was, it was armed, which immediately put him in this death-race. Oh well.
His dream may or may not be the result of telepathy, alien tinkering or magical faries that are bored.
Name vehicle: Armadillo
Stats:
-700 moneys
-Boat/ground
-Cheap fuel( +1 to searching rolls, -50 price)
-Ignores obstacles if Racing roll is more then 2( Note, danger zones =/= obstacles). If the roll is a 2, 50% chance of ignoring.
-Percusive maintenance kit, doubles your repair values when the repair roll succeeds, but deals damage(damage=2*repair roll -1) when it fails.
-Round the clock discipline. Useable every 3 turns ( Useable). 1 fuel, full engine capacity.
-EMP magnifier: Everyone not hit by the emp must reroll. If they are hit by the feedback they travel at 50% speed.
-
Spoiler: 40 cargo (click to show/hide)

Health:
        -antiground/water Armor d10
        -Air defense system: d7 anti air defense. Ammo size 1
        -dodged2
        -Engine : d3+5
        - Fuel tanks-5/10
        -2/2 crew.(1 Good)
Spoiler: Heavy machine guns: (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Torpedos: (click to show/hide)

[

Name contestant: Tyrin Ferric
Name vehicle: Valkyrie
Stats:
Air/ground
-3900 moneys
-20 cargo point worth of ammo
Cheap fuel: +1 to finding rolls, -50 price
Auto repair drone: Repairs the ship using leftover energy from the engines.(+1 health if speed roll(whitout speed modfiers) is higher or equal than 3)
Armor shielding system: Can burn 1 fuel to halve damage.(Halving is applied after armor vs hit roll)(Can be activated every 5 turns  whitout fuel consumption)Last used 4 turns ago. Usable ( with fuel)
Tracking device : Can be used every other turn to get a +3 on hitting rolls and a +2 to range, sadly others can use it to track you to and get the same bonus. USABLE
Spoiler: 50 cargo (click to show/hide)
Health:
    Armor: d6-1
    dodged2+1
    Fragile Engine:+3
    fuel tanks 6/9
    crew(1 bad,1 good)3/4
[/b]
Spoiler: Automated Miniguns: (click to show/hide)

Name contestant: Jack Dendy
Reason: An adrenaline junky, Jack is currently trying to raise money to create a planet dedicated to a massive deathmatch.
Name vehicle: Starrunnner
Stats:
Plane
-1650 moneys
-15 food
-20 ammo
Very cheap fuel(+2  to finding things, -100 price)
Advanced nitrosystem. Uses 1 fuel( and can be used every 2 turns) doubles the d6 roll in racing. USed 1 turn ago.
Faraday cage: auto dodge EMP's, dodge super EMP's on a 3 or more.
Fuel converter: Produces 1 fuel every 4 turns. Used 1 turn ago
Orbital laser: cost 1000 moneys to use( you're hiring this thing) can be used  every 5 turns. Counts as a certain hit with a d6 for damage(( Used 5 turns ago))
Point defense turrets: 1 ammo size, when activates: counts as an extra d6 dodge roll. Can use 1 extra ammo for a +1 to dodge(stackable).Deals damage back to sender if dodge is succesfull(damage= (dodge roll - Acc roll)/2
Working Nanobots: 1 uses, repairs 3 component levels. Safeties can be overriden(50% chance of grey goo) for double healing.

Spoiler: 40 cargo bay (click to show/hide)

Health:
     -Armor: d4(Light damage: -25%)
     -Dodge: d6+1
     -Engine +6 Speed ( Light damage: -25%)
     -crew 3/4(1 good, one medium))
      -fuel 6/9
Spoiler: Auto turrets: (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Aircannon (click to show/hide)

Name contestant: Monk
Reason: To realize his dream of becoming SKY KING
Name vehicle: The Zephyr Cathedral
Stats:
- 900 money
-5 ammo supply points
Air
Very cheap fuel( +2 finding rolls, -100 price)
Explosive fuel
- Supply drop: 500 delivery fee
- Fuel tank detonation: Extra racing action, 3 damage to fuel tanks.
-1 supersonic booster
Spoiler: 30 cargo bay (click to show/hide)

Point defense turrets: 4 ammo size, when activates: counts as an extra d6 dodge roll. Can use 1 extra ammo for a +1 to dodge(stackable).Deals damage back to sender if dodge is succesfull(damage= (dodge roll - Acc roll)/2
Repair kit: Doubles repair results and ensures a minimum repair of 1 per repair action
Health:
           -d7-1 armor Dented
           -d7 dodge
           -Crew:2/2(AFWRC veteran: +1 acc)
           -Engine: +5
           - fuel 5 /10
[/b]
Spoiler: Kamikaze Drones (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: SUV Artillery (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Machine Gun Turrets (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Goober guns (click to show/hide)

Shoppe(buys and sells):
-Bad crew: 500/person
-Medium crew: 1000/person
-Good crew: 1500/person
-Food: 100/1Cargo Unit
-Ammo: 50/Cargo unit
-Fuel: 200/unit

Special Items:
-Defective Omnicorp 20 GJ shield Generator: 1 use, 5 cargo space Defends against all attacks for one turn, 1500
-Supersonic booster: 1 use, Allows 2 racing actions in 1 turn 1000
-Repair kits: 100+ 500*(times useable*points healed/2)
-Balloon/ Flotation pack/ WHeels: 1000 (allows you to change your type for 1 turn(use cost 1 fuel, 1 action)
-Mines: Prices= (X+Y)*500( Damage:d(X*4),Acc d(Y*4)) One use.(5 cargo space required
-Fancy headgear: 1000
-More to be added: suggestions are fine
[/b]
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 03:53:50 pm by 10ebbor10 »

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
Re: Wacky Death Race RTD Supposedly Updated every 2 days Turn 29
« Reply #503 on: March 19, 2012, 03:05:28 pm »

I love you, Ebbor.

And I love Max too. (especially considering my ability still negates all EMP effects on myself :D)

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: March 19, 2012, 03:10:19 pm »

I was wanting a higher roll for that, but oh well. It shall annoy many people =v.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: March 19, 2012, 03:23:02 pm »

Uh, my point defense should have done damage to Monk.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: March 19, 2012, 03:24:12 pm »

Uh, my point defense should have done damage to Monk.
Deals damage back to sender if dodge is succesfull(damage= (dodge roll - Acc roll)/2

Dodge roll= 8
Acc roll= 8
Dam=0

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: March 19, 2012, 03:26:11 pm »

Oh, what fail.