Monk 12
- 2 (5.7%)
The G.M
- 5 (14.3%)
Random Lurker
- 6 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 41

Author Topic: Wacky Death Race RTD Supposedly Updated every 2 days Turn 32 The end ?  (Read 49236 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Wacky Death Race RTD Updated every 2 days)(Turn 12: Hypersonic Hithchiking)
« Reply #330 on: February 09, 2012, 10:30:50 pm »

((Still turn 12?!))

Tyrin was about to bang his head on the console, the sudden stop of the engines affected the Valkyrie enough that it stopped mid-flight before the storm, followed by the roar of a nearby missile.

Luckily, for some strange reason, the weather adapted and chose to stop being moody. Well, that's what his crewman said.

But, gah. He was last...He pulled one of the closed metal panels stuck on his right. It was time to get Serious.

{PM}

How the Valkyrie hovered in the air while hit by an electromagnetic pulse was really strange. At least he didn't go crashing down.

"Strange day we're having today."

((Meh, thanks Dariush, I guess? Also, yay map!))

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
Re: Wacky Death Race RTD Updated every 2 days)(Turn 12: Hypersonic Hithchiking)
« Reply #331 on: February 09, 2012, 10:49:09 pm »

PM'd
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
Re: Wacky Death Race RTD Updated every 2 days)(Turn 13: Subsonic EMp'ing)
« Reply #332 on: February 10, 2012, 07:07:46 am »

With a grin, Dariush observed the rest of the contestants as their engines died due to EMP. With a still wider grin he started his engine... or rather attempted to. One kicked engine and angry facepalm later, he swore to himself to always plan alternate plans for when the route of total domination fails.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: February 10, 2012, 05:45:50 pm »

Note to self, get bigger wrecking ball.

*pm*

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: February 11, 2012, 04:21:36 am »

With a grin, Dariush observed the rest of the contestants as their engines died due to EMP. With a still wider grin he started his engine... or rather attempted to. One kicked engine and angry facepalm later, he swore to himself to always plan alternate plans for when the route of total domination fails.
Um, I haven't recieved your Pm yet.
It's just you and then I can roll.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: February 11, 2012, 07:08:23 am »

Oh, goddammit. I planned to send PM later during the day yesteday, but later during the day I thought I already sent it.

* Dariush does a triple facepalm onna stick

Sent it now.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

Turn 14: Nice weather

Important message: Drastic rule change made. This will give people more chance of running out of supplies, attacking each other and give me more place to plot down weather events.Rule change takes effect in the second and third part of the race.

Part1:

Luke Prowler: Ram world conq engine
Toaster Roll 1:Race
Dariusj:1) Use weapons:
- Robohands;
- Flamethrower on Luke Prowler;
Armadillo Action 1: Torp the nearest competitor in the engine. If Dariush is in range, torp him as top target!Tyrin:>Race
Scelly: Race
Monk Action 1: Race
Tyrin: Race

Luke Prowler[8] rams  The world Conq MK1 but Dariush armor deflects the blow[10+1]. However,since  every actions is equal to a reaction the same forces are applied to Luke prowlers armor[1]. The ram is slightly damaged. Dariush retaliates, the flames[3] strike the Red wrecker[1], but the armor holds[3]vs[7]. A bit behind him, The Armadillo fires a torpedo[5] which flies towards him but misses[4-1+2]. Meanwhile Toaster races away, taking advantage of the weather[3+4+2]. Far ahead of him, Scelly races away[5+6+2]. Far behind him Monk fires up his engines[5+3+2]. Tyrin fires up his engines[6+3+2]

Part2:
Luke action 2: Race
Toaster Roll 2:  If I get to the building sheds, search for food.
Dariush Action 2: Race, stop at the maintenance bay.
Armadillo Action 2: Race!
Tyrin: Turn Tracking Device on. Fire those twin Solar Cannons at the farthest target {Forward}.
Scelly: Scavenge for fuel
Monk 12: Search for food

Luke activates his engines and chases Toaster [6+5+2], Dariush follows[2+2+2]. Max too makes it to the maintenance[6+2+2]. Toaster searches food[2][3][1]. He finds 3 food, of which 1.5 is immedialty eaten. Monk is more lucky[6][4]. They find 5 units of food of which 1 is eaten. Scelly finds 2 units of fuel[1][3][2]+2.

Tyrin fires his solar cannons at [3]Dariush. The beams[2+3] strike [2+1]. Sadly [1]they fail to penetrate the armor[3]. Meanwhile his autodrones have repaired all damage on his ship.

Weather forecast:(Extremely nice, nice, cloudy, raining, stormy ,heavy storm)

[1] Nice weather continues(No special weather events, everyone +2 racing actions(This counts even if you didn't race))
(Nothing-Minor annoyance-Annoyance-Progress impeded-Possible path blockage-Chance of random damage)(The last 2 only happen during storms)

Land: [6]
Water:[4]
Air[3]:

Leaderbord:
Scelly: 53
Toaster: 40[MAintenance]
Luke Prowler:40[Maintenance]
Dariush: 40[Maintenance]
Maximum Mc Dreith:40[Maintenance]
Monk12: 38
Tyrin: 39

Cash rewards(Cash is added to your profile):
Scelly:+100(First)
Luke:
Toaster
Tyrin:
Dariush:
Max:
Monk:+100 last

Spoiler:  Map (click to show/hide)

Name contestant: Luke Prowler (Original, right? :P)
Reason: His family has a long history of racers, but after a legal dispute over thr rights of a logo, he could not afford the fancy speeders than have become common place. The AFWRC, on the other hand, allows for a lower standard.
Name vehicle: Red Wrecker Supreme
Stats:
-450 Moneys
-5 food
-20 ammo points
-10 rations
-Ground
-Cheap fuel(+2 to searching rolls, -100 fuel price)
-Jamming systems(-1 to hit for enemies, activate able every 3 turns)
-Reuseable booster(Allows 2 race actions a turn, reusable, engine output halved next turn due to overheating)

Spoiler: Cargo size: 50 (click to show/hide)
Health:
    -Armor:d7
    -Dodge:d5
    -Engine:(+5)
    -Fuel 4/8 Slightly Damaged(Capacity reduced to 6)
    -Crew: 1/1
Spoiler: Machine guns (click to show/hide)
      -Wrecking ball: Melee d3
      -Battering Ram Melee damage d(8+1/2speed)(Speed bonus only applies when this is the 2 action)  Halve the damage is returned to sender.(Slightly damaged)

Name:  Toaster
Reason:  Toaster enjoys speed, money, women, and booze.  Since this race will cover two of the four, it's got his attention- and surely it'll impress the ladies, right?
Vehicle Name:  Darkling Shadow
First Turn:  Stats:
-650 moneys
-8 food supplies
-Ground/water
-Nanobots: 1*4 50 %rebellion chance
-Very cheap fuel: (+2 to searching rolls, -100 price, fuel is highly explosive)
-
Spoiler: Cargo: 30 (click to show/hide)
Health:
       -Armor: d4 (Dented)
       -Dodge: d5
       -Engine: +4
       -Fuel: 2/6
       -Crew: 3/4(1 bad,1 Veteran(acc))
Spoiler: -Longbow laser (click to show/hide)
The Punisher Repulsor: d3 melee weapon ( Medium damage)

Name contestant: Dariush the Mad;
Reason: This world has gone for far too long without a suitable dictatorship to stir it's reins! But, barging there headfirst would be silly. So, I can use this race to test out my primary method of achieving world domination! They called me mad, they did! But I'll show them... Wait, I am mad. Well, I'll show them HOW mad I am! MUAHAHAHA!
Name vehicle: WorldConq Mk.1;
-Stats:
-2400 moneys
-Ground
-16 ammo points
Multiuse repair kit:4*2
Automated Robo hands defence system: Can be used every 3 turns for a 1 turn +2 dodge bonus. (Needs a weapon firing action to be activated, other weapons can be fired at the same time)Used One turn ago
-Very Cheap fuel:(+2 to searching rolls,-100 price)
-Ridiculous EMP, Every 4 turns, must roll at least a 4 to be able to race that turn. Used 2 turn ago
Spoiler: 70 cargo space (click to show/hide)
Health:
       -Armourd10+1
       -Dodge d4-1
       -Engine:2
       -fuel3/6
       -Crew 1/1
Robopincer:(melee,d8 damage . can grapple)

Spoiler: Flamethrower (click to show/hide)

Name contestant: Connor Hasbin
Reason: Connor had a dream he did! A wonderful, beautiful dream! But that's not important! What's important is that in that dream he saw an awesome vehicle of awesome, and he knew he had to make it and race it! KNEW IT! Problem was, it was armed, which immediately put him in this death-race. Oh well.
His dream may or may not be the result of telepathy, alien tinkering or magical faries that are bored.
Name vehicle: Armadillo
Stats:
-2450 moneys
-Boat/ground
-Cheap fuel( +1 to searching rolls, -50 price)
-Percusive maintenance kit, doubles your repair values when the repair roll succeeds, but deals damage(damage=2*repair roll -1) when it fails.
-Round the clock discipline( LAst used 2 turn ago)
-
Spoiler: 40 cargo (click to show/hide)
Health:
        -antiground/water Armor d10
        -Air defense system: d7 anti air defense. Ammo size 1
        -dodged2
        -Engine +2 speed, Functions until Heavy damage
        - Fuel tanks-8/10
        -2/2 crew.(1 Good)
Spoiler: Heavy machine guns: (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Torpedos: (click to show/hide)

[
Name contestant: Tyrin Ferric
Name vehicle: Valkyrie
Stats:
Air/ground
-900 moneys
-20 cargo point worth of ammo
Cheap fuel: +1 to finding rolls, -50 price
Auto repair drone: Repairs the ship using leftover energy from the engines.(+1 health if speed roll(whitout speed modfiers) is higher or equal than 3)
Armor shielding system: Can burn 1 fuel to halve damage.(Halving is applied after armor vs hit roll)(Can be activated every 5 turns whitout fuel consumption)Last used 6 turns ago. USABLE(whitout fuel).
Tracking device : Can be used every other turn to get a +3 on hitting rolls and a +1 to range, sadly others can use it to track you to and get the same bonus. USABLE In 2 turns
Spoiler: 50 cargo (click to show/hide)
Health:
    Armor: d6-1
    dodged2+1
    Fragile Engine:+3
    fuel tanks 2/9
    crew(1 bad)2/4

Spoiler: Automated Miniguns: (click to show/hide)

Name contestant: Jack Dendy
Reason: An adrenaline junky, Jack is currently trying to raise money to create a planet dedicated to a massive deathmatch.
Name vehicle: Starrunnner
Stats:
Plane
-1250 moneys
-20 food
-30 ammo
Very cheap fuel(+2  to finding things, -100 price)
Advanced nitrosystem. Uses 1 fuel( and can be used every 2 turns) doubles the d6 roll in racing. Used 1 turn ago
Orbital laser: cost 1000 moneys to use( you're hiring this thing) can be used  every 5 turns. Counts as a certain hit with a d6 for damage
Point defense turrets: 1 ammo size, when activates: counts as an extra d6 dodge roll. Can use 1 extra ammo for a +1 to dodge(stackable).Deals damage back to sender if dodge is succesfull(damage= (dodge roll - Acc roll)/2
Working Nanobots: 4 uses, repairs 3 component levels. Safeties can be overriden(50% chance of revolution) for double healing.

Spoiler: 40 cargo bay (click to show/hide)

Health:
     -Armor: d4
     -Dodge: d6+1
     -Engine+6 Speed
     -crew3/4(1 good, one medium))
      -fuel6/9
Spoiler: Auto turrets: (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Aircannon (click to show/hide)

Name contestant: Monk
Reason: To realize his dream of becoming SKY KING
Name vehicle: The Zephyr Cathedral
Stats:
- 2100 money
-5 ammo supply points
Air
Very cheap fuel( +2 finding rolls, -100 price)
Explosive fuel
- Supply drop: 500 delivery fee

Spoiler: 30 cargo bay (click to show/hide)

Point defense turrets: 4 ammo size, when activates: counts as an extra d6 dodge roll. Can use 1 extra ammo for a +1 to dodge(stackable).Deals damage back to sender if dodge is succesfull(damage= (dodge roll - Acc roll)/2
Repair kit: Doubles repair results and ensures a minimum repair of 1 per repair action
Health:
           -d7-1 armor
           -d2 dodge
           -Crew:2/2(AFWRC veteran: +1 acc)
           -Engine: +3
           - fuel 6/10
Spoiler: Kamikaze Drones (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: SUV Artillery (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Machine Gun Turrets (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Goober guns (click to show/hide)

Shoppe(buys and sells):
-Bad crew: 500/person
-Medium crew: 1000/person
-Good crew: 1500/person
-Food: 100/1Cargo Unit
-Ammo: 50/Cargo unit
-Fuel: 200/unit

Special Items:
-Defective Omnicorp 20 GJ shield Generator: 1 use, 5 cargo space Defends against all attacks for one turn, 1500
-Supersonic booster: 1 use, Allows 2 racing actions in 1 turn 1000
-Repair kits: 100+ 500*(times useable*points healed/2)
-Balloon/ Flotation pack/ WHeels: 1000 (allows you to change your type for 1 turn(use cost 1 fuel, 1 action)
-Mines: Prices= (X+Y)*500( Damage:d(X*4),Acc d(Y*4)) One use.(5 cargo space required
-Fancy headgear: 1000
-More to be added: suggestions are fine
[/quote]
[/quote]
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 10:29:39 am by 10ebbor10 »

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: February 12, 2012, 12:00:33 pm »

With 4 competitors in the maintenance, there was alot of sparks from welding, zany new creations being brought in, some cheap trash talk here and there and ALOT of people looking at the World Conq MK1 and it's owner, Dariush The Mad!

''stupid fricken emp...'' Connor muttered as he passed by the vehicle in question. There was alot to be done. Despite his utter misgivings for the offending tank, the plane, Starrunner, was completely out of reach of everyone. Connor was sure that it was on everyone's minds. How to catch up with that devilish plane?
People will have different ways of thinking to accomplish the same objective, and lessons learnt from the first 2/9th's of the race
(only 2/9th's? O_O) will only add to whatever outlandish ideas people will think of.

Connor approached his own vehicle of awesome. ''Hey! Guythatican'trememberwhoicalled! Get the spanners out! The Armadillo just got serious!''

ze turn has been pm'd!

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: February 12, 2012, 12:14:27 pm »

Jack laughed as he flew. His dream suddenly felt a lot more real. The gunner tapped him on the shoulder "We need food. We only have enough to last a day, maybe two" Mildly annoyed, Jack set the plane down.
PM Sent!
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: February 12, 2012, 01:33:50 pm »

Toaster secured a parking spot in the increasingly crowded maintenance sheds.  There was a bit of work to be done, and damned if he was going to let some crowding stop that.  He pulled a makeshift curtain alongside the part of the ship he was working on, and immediately got cracking.

Turn PMed!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
Re: Wacky Death Race RTD Updated every 2 days)(Turn 14: Nice weather)
« Reply #340 on: February 12, 2012, 07:16:28 pm »

After pulling into the maintence bay, Luke got out and inspected the damage done to the Red Wrecker. He's hate to admit it, but that mad man made a very tough vehicle. But there was no time to complain, he'd have to fix this now

*PM'd*

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: February 12, 2012, 10:01:29 pm »

Tyrin scowled at the effect of his weaponry, it was getting him nowhere! Most didn't even hit his opponents at all, just his luck.

He was also just a tiny bit near the maintenance station. Why didn't the engines agree with him for once?

Bah, just his luck indeed.

{PM}

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: February 13, 2012, 01:20:48 pm »

Turn 15: Forgot to update the title

Important message: Drastic rule change made. This will give people more chance of running out of supplies, attacking each other and give me more place to plot down weather events.Rule change takes effect in the second and third part of the race.

Part1:

Luke Prowler:
Toaster Roll 1
Dariush:1
Armadillo Action 1:
Scelly: Race
Monk Action 1: Fire Goober gun at Dariush EMPDariush is in maintenance, and therefore immune.
Tyrin: Race

Scelly races away like he's being chased by something, which he obviously isn't[5+6+2]. He stops at the shop(Stop rolling so good) Tyrin races to[4+3+2].

Part2:
Luke action 2:
Toaster Roll 2: 
Dariush Action 2:
Armadillo Action 2:
Tyrin: Search food
Scelly:Scavenge fuel
Buy list:
Sell 1 rocket ammo (250)
Buy 11 food (1100)
Monk 12: Race

Monk makes it to the shop[6+3+2]. Meanwhile Tyrin searches food.[6][2] He finds 4. Scelly looks for some fuel[4][1][2]+2. He finds 3.

Rebeling battle droids:The Rebelling battle droids fire at Scelly( They don't have much choise, do they). Their shots[5] barely miss[4+1].

Max

Roll 1: new item! High Torque Engines! An addition to the engines currently used, it's powerful upgrade allows the Armadillo to ignore obstacles. If the roll for this is 1, the suggestion would be, it would ignore obstacles on a 6. If 2, then roll of 5. If the roll for this is 6, then it's automatic.
[4] Ignores obstacles if Racing roll is more then 2( Note, danger zones =/= obstacles). If the roll is a 2, 50% chance of ignoring.

Roll 2: new item! Old Technology Is Reliable! The Armadillo likes to trundle as a reliable steady pace, and has a good engine for it. This upgrade makes the Race action have a certain minimum. For instance, a roll on this could make race action become D3+5 (it makes part of the dice roll a given) (I'll let you decide the specifics. I don't expect to get, on a roll of a 6, to have simply race actiong become +8 no dice, as nice as that would have been )
[6] Racing action is now a D3+5. Disavantage see up.

Roll 3: If the roll for Old Technology Is Reliable is 2 or less, re-roll. Otherwise, re-roll Heavy Machine Guns.
[1] Stuff stays the same

Toaster

Roll 1:  Increase the cargo bay size, without removing the speed bonus.
[6]: 60 cargo, speed bonus remains, crew quarters -1

Roll 2: Improve the ammo generator so it works better, ideally without having to use an action on it.
[5] Passive ability unlocked. You get +3 free ammo per turn. Other abilities remain. State which kind of ammo you want

Roll 3: Rig a turbobooster to the engines to allow more/faster racing.
[6] OVERSIZED BOOSTER: Allows you to make two racing actions a turn whitout fuel use. Sadly, due to overheating no racing next turn 

Luke

Luke Roll 1: Fix Fuel Tank
[2] You manage to repair it a little. Still dented though
Luke Roll 2: Fix the Ram
[5] Completly fixed
Luke Roll 3: Upgrade the Machine guns
[5]Look at stats

Dariush

Roll 1: reroll fuel tank.
[5]
Roll 2: Signal Dampener: nullifies the EMP on myself and depending on the roll gives penalties to rolls to players in close proximity (1-2 tiles). If it's too OP, nullify may be replaced with significantly reduced effect of EMP on myself.
[4] In addition to protecting yourself against Emp's, it allows you to direct your EMP more precisely. You can choose one person per EMP activation that has to roll a six to not be EMP'ed.
Roll 3: Nuclear Booster: by throwing into it flamethrower ammo, fuel, food, pieces of armor or weapons, I can give a bonus to my racing rolls.
[1] It will net you +1 for each unit of fuel or for each 5 cargo units.

Weather forecast:(Extremely nice, nice, cloudy, raining, stormy ,heavy storm)

[5] SUddenly the wind picks back up and the entire circuit is covered in darkness as black clouds fill the sky
(Nothing-Minor annoyance-Annoyance-Progress impeded-Possible path blockage-Chance of random damage)(The last 2 only happen during storms)

Land: [3] The heavy rains reduces visibility, making it hard to aim(-1 to hit for ground units)
Water:[6] Waterspout
Air[6]: Waterspout

Leaderbord:
Scelly: 61
Toaster: 40
Luke Prowler:40
Dariush: 40
Maximum Mc Dreith:40
Monk12: 40[Maintenance]
Tyrin: 40[Maintenance]

Cash rewards(Cash is added to your profile):
Scelly:+100(First)
Luke:
Toaster
Dariush:
Max:
Tyrin:+100 last
Monk:+100 last

Spoiler:  Map (click to show/hide)

Name contestant: Luke Prowler (Original, right? :P)
Reason: His family has a long history of racers, but after a legal dispute over thr rights of a logo, he could not afford the fancy speeders than have become common place. The AFWRC, on the other hand, allows for a lower standard.
Name vehicle: Red Wrecker Supreme
Stats:
-450 Moneys
-5 food
-20 ammo points
-10 rations
-Ground
-Cheap fuel(+2 to searching rolls, -100 fuel price)
-Jamming systems(-1 to hit for enemies, activate able every 3 turns)
-Reuseable booster(Allows 2 race actions a turn, reusable, engine output halved next turn due to overheating)

Spoiler: Cargo size: 50 (click to show/hide)
Health:
    -Armor:d7
    -Dodge:d5
    -Engine:(+5)
    -Fuel 4/8
    -Crew: 1/1
Spoiler: Machine guns (click to show/hide)
      -Wrecking ball: Melee d3
      -Battering Ram Melee damage d(8+1/2speed)(Speed bonus only applies when this is the 2 action)  Halve the damage is returned to sender.(Slightly damaged)

Name:  Toaster
Reason:  Toaster enjoys speed, money, women, and booze.  Since this race will cover two of the four, it's got his attention- and surely it'll impress the ladies, right?
Vehicle Name:  Darkling Shadow
First Turn:  Stats:
-650 moneys
-8 food supplies
-Ground/water
-Nanobots: 1*4 50 %rebellion chance
-Very cheap fuel: (+2 to searching rolls, -100 price, fuel is highly explosive)
-Ammo generator: +3 ammo a turn
-Oversized booster: 2 racing actions a turn, no fuel use, no racing actions next turn
-
Spoiler: Cargo: 30 (click to show/hide)
Health:
       -Armor: d4 (Dented)
       -Dodge: d5
       -Engine: +4
       -Fuel: 2/6
       -Crew: 3/3(1 bad,1 Veteran(acc))
Spoiler: -Longbow laser (click to show/hide)
The Punisher Repulsor: d3 melee weapon ( Medium damage)

Name contestant: Dariush the Mad;
Reason: This world has gone for far too long without a suitable dictatorship to stir it's reins! But, barging there headfirst would be silly. So, I can use this race to test out my primary method of achieving world domination! They called me mad, they did! But I'll show them... Wait, I am mad. Well, I'll show them HOW mad I am! MUAHAHAHA!
Name vehicle: WorldConq Mk.1;
-Stats:
-2400 moneys
-Ground
-16 ammo points
Multiuse repair kit:4*2
Automated Robo hands defence system: Can be used every 3 turns for a 1 turn +2 dodge bonus. (Needs a weapon firing action to be activated, other weapons can be fired at the same time)Used 2 turn ago
-Very Cheap fuel:(+2 to searching rolls,-100 price)
-Ridiculous EMP, Every 4 turns, must roll at least a 4 to be able to race that turn. Used 3 turn ago
Spoiler: 70 cargo space (click to show/hide)
Health:
       -Armourd10+1
       -Dodge d4-1
       -Engine:2
       -fuel9/9
       -Crew 1/1
Robopincer:(melee,d8 damage . can grapple)

Spoiler: Flamethrower (click to show/hide)

Name contestant: Connor Hasbin
Reason: Connor had a dream he did! A wonderful, beautiful dream! But that's not important! What's important is that in that dream he saw an awesome vehicle of awesome, and he knew he had to make it and race it! KNEW IT! Problem was, it was armed, which immediately put him in this death-race. Oh well.
His dream may or may not be the result of telepathy, alien tinkering or magical faries that are bored.
Name vehicle: Armadillo
Stats:
-2450 moneys
-Boat/ground
-Cheap fuel( +1 to searching rolls, -50 price)
-Ignores obstacles if Racing roll is more then 2( Note, danger zones =/= obstacles). If the roll is a 2, 50% chance of ignoring.
-Percusive maintenance kit, doubles your repair values when the repair roll succeeds, but deals damage(damage=2*repair roll -1) when it fails.
-Round the clock discipline( LAst used 2 turn ago)
-
Spoiler: 40 cargo (click to show/hide)
Health:
        -antiground/water Armor d10
        -Air defense system: d7 anti air defense. Ammo size 1
        -dodged2
        -Engine : d3+5
        - Fuel tanks-8/10
        -2/2 crew.(1 Good)
Spoiler: Heavy machine guns: (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Torpedos: (click to show/hide)

[
Name contestant: Tyrin Ferric
Name vehicle: Valkyrie
Stats:
Air/ground
-900 moneys
-20 cargo point worth of ammo
Cheap fuel: +1 to finding rolls, -50 price
Auto repair drone: Repairs the ship using leftover energy from the engines.(+1 health if speed roll(whitout speed modfiers) is higher or equal than 3)
Armor shielding system: Can burn 1 fuel to halve damage.(Halving is applied after armor vs hit roll)(Can be activated every 5 turns whitout fuel consumption)Last used 6 turns ago. USABLE(whitout fuel).
Tracking device : Can be used every other turn to get a +3 on hitting rolls and a +1 to range, sadly others can use it to track you to and get the same bonus. USABLE
Spoiler: 50 cargo (click to show/hide)
Health:
    Armor: d6-1
    dodged2+1
    Fragile Engine:+3
    fuel tanks 1/9
    crew(1 bad)2/4

Spoiler: Automated Miniguns: (click to show/hide)

Name contestant: Jack Dendy
Reason: An adrenaline junky, Jack is currently trying to raise money to create a planet dedicated to a massive deathmatch.
Name vehicle: Starrunnner
Stats:
Plane
-1250 moneys
-20 food
-30 ammo
Very cheap fuel(+2  to finding things, -100 price)
Advanced nitrosystem. Uses 1 fuel( and can be used every 2 turns) doubles the d6 roll in racing. Used 1 turn ago
Orbital laser: cost 1000 moneys to use( you're hiring this thing) can be used  every 5 turns. Counts as a certain hit with a d6 for damage
Point defense turrets: 1 ammo size, when activates: counts as an extra d6 dodge roll. Can use 1 extra ammo for a +1 to dodge(stackable).Deals damage back to sender if dodge is succesfull(damage= (dodge roll - Acc roll)/2
Working Nanobots: 4 uses, repairs 3 component levels. Safeties can be overriden(50% chance of revolution) for double healing.

Spoiler: 40 cargo bay (click to show/hide)

Health:
     -Armor: d4
     -Dodge: d6+1
     -Engine +6 Speed
     -crew 3/4(1 good, one medium))
      -fuel 7/9
Spoiler: Auto turrets: (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Aircannon (click to show/hide)

Name contestant: Monk
Reason: To realize his dream of becoming SKY KING
Name vehicle: The Zephyr Cathedral
Stats:
- 2100 money
-5 ammo supply points
Air
Very cheap fuel( +2 finding rolls, -100 price)
Explosive fuel
- Supply drop: 500 delivery fee

Spoiler: 30 cargo bay (click to show/hide)

Point defense turrets: 4 ammo size, when activates: counts as an extra d6 dodge roll. Can use 1 extra ammo for a +1 to dodge(stackable).Deals damage back to sender if dodge is succesfull(damage= (dodge roll - Acc roll)/2
Repair kit: Doubles repair results and ensures a minimum repair of 1 per repair action
Health:
           -d7-1 armor
           -d2 dodge
           -Crew:2/2(AFWRC veteran: +1 acc)
           -Engine: +3
           - fuel 5 /10
Spoiler: Kamikaze Drones (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: SUV Artillery (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Machine Gun Turrets (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Goober guns (click to show/hide)

Shoppe(buys and sells):
-Bad crew: 500/person
-Medium crew: 1000/person
-Good crew: 1500/person
-Food: 100/1Cargo Unit
-Ammo: 50/Cargo unit
-Fuel: 200/unit

Special Items:
-Defective Omnicorp 20 GJ shield Generator: 1 use, 5 cargo space Defends against all attacks for one turn, 1500
-Supersonic booster: 1 use, Allows 2 racing actions in 1 turn 1000
-Repair kits: 100+ 500*(times useable*points healed/2)
-Balloon/ Flotation pack/ WHeels: 1000 (allows you to change your type for 1 turn(use cost 1 fuel, 1 action)
-Mines: Prices= (X+Y)*500( Damage:d(X*4),Acc d(Y*4)) One use.(5 cargo space required
-Fancy headgear: 1000
-More to be added: suggestions are fine
« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 02:06:02 pm by 10ebbor10 »

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: February 13, 2012, 01:41:10 pm »

Hey Scelly, guess whom I'll be targeting with my 'roll-6-to-dodge' super-EMP every four turns. ;D

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: February 13, 2012, 01:52:11 pm »

Holy crap, after a string of horrible build rolls, I finally get a good one.  I love the cargo bay.

Also, didn't you double the range of all weapons?  If so, that change isn't noted.

Dariush:  Good luck catching him to do that.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 41