Monk 12
- 2 (5.7%)
The G.M
- 5 (14.3%)
Random Lurker
- 6 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 41

Author Topic: Wacky Death Race RTD Supposedly Updated every 2 days Turn 32 The end ?  (Read 49223 times)

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
Re: Wacky Death Race RTD Updated every 2 days)(Turn 9: Bad weather)
« Reply #285 on: February 04, 2012, 08:55:17 am »

Forgot about that.
Fixed it now

Also: Just Dariush and I can roll the turn
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 09:17:21 am by 10ebbor10 »

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: February 04, 2012, 10:02:34 am »

Sent.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: February 04, 2012, 11:49:15 am »

Turn 10: Don't touch the funnel cloud 

Next time PM TURNS.When attacking, remember to decide which part to attack, and also with which weapons.   Also, some new buyable items.

Part1:
Luke Prowler: Race
Toaster: Race
Dariush: Action 1:
1) Attack Scelly with missiles;(Next time, please give a module/part  to fire on
2) Attack Toaster with flamethrower;
3) Attack anybody with robopincers if possible( It is not, but next turn it will be)
Maximum Mc Dreith: Race
Tyrin: Fire minigun at nearest opponent: Engine
Scelly: RACE + Nitro
Monk 12: Kamikaze drone attack on Dariush Rocket launcher

The wind is howling, lightning is crackling through the sky and the third day of the AFWRC begins. The first of the contenders have already reached the Dam, but a mudslide has damaged the rood up ahead. In the midst of this thunderstorm, a battle is fought. Dariush fires another longrange missile[3] at the Starrunner, which it cannot evade[1+1]. Sadly it seems the warhead didn't detonate[1]vs[2].
Dariush then activates his flamethrower[4] which hits The darkling shadow straight on[2]. Sadly the flames fail to penetrate:[2] vs [2]. The retribution comes from an unexpected angle, as Monk fires another pair of his kamikaze drones. Despite the bad weather conditions they manage to hit[2]vs[1-1]. However they are unable[3] to breach Dariush armor[7+1]. Much further behind on the track Tyrin fires his miniguns at Max, though the bullets hit nothing more than thin air[1]vs[3].

Despite the bad weather conditions, Luke Prowler manages to make good progress[5+5] or he would have, If a gigantic landslide hadn't barred his way. Toaster can easily catch up with him, and he to finds himself blocked at the landslide. Max has trouble making progress[2+2], and doesn't accomplisch much. Above them the Starrunner roars past[1*2+5]*75%.

Part2:
Luke Prowler:Go around the landslide safely. If I'm wrong about my assumsion, and I do need to wait next turn to get around safely, I search for fuel instead.
Toaster: 2.  Use my nanogenerator to search for Ammo!  I need more missiles!
Dariush: Race
Maximum Mc Dreith:Action 2: If, by a freak stroke of luck, I race to tile 19, where the obstacle is (I'd need a 6 on the roll) then use this action to bypass it. If I don't reach it, then... well... uhm... search for fuel.
Tyrin: Race
Scelly: Clear checkpoint. If I don't reach the checkpoint: If in range, Fire at Toaster's fuel. If not in range of toaster, but in range of anyone else, SHOOT THE ENGINES WITH EVERYTHING!
Monk 12: Race

Luke safely passes the landslide and arrives at the checkpoint. He can just see the Starrunner departing. Meanwhile Dariush arrives at the landslide[6+2]. Tyrin makes good progress[3+3]. The Zephyr cathedral seems to be suffering from the heavy weather though[1+3] and doesn't make much progress.
As the evening comes closer Toaster gets out of his vehicle to search more ammo. They don't find much[4][2]. Max however is more succesful and they return with 4 units of fuel, which is more than can fit in their tank[2][6].

Weather forecast:(Extremely nice, nice, cloudy, raining, stormy ,heavy storm)

[5] The rains and windspeeds fall a little, but the weather remains generally hostile.
(Nothing-Minor annoyance-Annoyance-Progress impeded-Possible path blockage-Chance of random damage)(The last 2 only happen during storms)

Land: [3] The rain has soaked the ground, making complicated maneuvres more difficult.( -1 to dodge for all ground targets)
Water:[3] The river and the dam lake have flooded, preventing boats from docking at the shores( No search rolls next turn)
Air[6] It seems that a Tornado has formed near the river, sucking debris into the air. While the funnel cloud is not flying over the circuit, the air above is filled with debris.

Leaderbord:
Scelly: 21
Luke Prowler:20(Checkpoint not cleared)
Toaster: 19
Dariush: 19
Tyrin: 16
Maximum Mc Dreith:14
Monk12: 13

Cash rewards:
-Scelly: +300(Checkpoint+ FIRST!)
-Monk12: +100(LAST!)

New Obstacles/ mapevents(other look at map):
-Land:19: Obstacle
-Water:26: Obstace
-Air: 22-27: Danger zone( Flying through might result in d6 damage, dodge requirement d8)

Name contestant: Luke Prowler (Original, right? :P)
Reason: His family has a long history of racers, but after a legal dispute over thr rights of a logo, he could not afford the fancy speeders than have become common place. The AFWRC, on the other hand, allows for a lower standard.
Name vehicle: Red Wrecker Supreme
Stats:
-100 Moneys
-5 food
-20 ammo points
-10 rations
-Ground
-Cheap fuel(+2 to searching rolls, -100 fuel price)
-Jamming systems(-1 to hit for enemies, activate able every 3 turns)
-Reuseable booster(Allows 2 race actions a turn, reusable, engine output halved next turn due to overheating)

Spoiler: Cargo size: 50 (click to show/hide)
Health:
    -Armor:d7
    -Dodge:d5
    -Engine:(+5)
    -Fuel 5/8
    -Crew: 1/1
Spoiler: Machine guns (click to show/hide)
      -Wrecking ball: Melee d3
      -Battering Ram Melee damage d(8+1/2speed)(Speed bonus only applies when this is the 2 action)  Halve the damage is returned to sender.

Name:  Toaster
Reason:  Toaster enjoys speed, money, women, and booze.  Since this race will cover two of the four, it's got his attention- and surely it'll impress the ladies, right?
Vehicle Name:  Darkling Shadow
First Turn:  Stats:
-350 moneys
-6.5 food supplies
-Ground/water
-Nanobots: 1*4 50 %rebellion chance
-Very cheap fuel: (+2 to searching rolls, -100 price, fuel is highly explosive)
-
Spoiler: Cargo: 30 (click to show/hide)
Health:
       -Armor: d4 (Dented)
       -Dodge: d5
       -Engine: +4
       -Fuel: 3/6
       -Crew: 3/4(1 bad,1 Veteran(acc))
Spoiler: -Longbow laser (click to show/hide)
The Punisher Repulsor: d3 melee weapon ( Medium damage)

Name contestant: Dariush the Mad;
Reason: This world has gone for far too long without a suitable dictatorship to stir it's reins! But, barging there headfirst would be silly. So, I can use this race to test out my primary method of achieving world domination! They called me mad, they did! But I'll show them... Wait, I am mad. Well, I'll show them HOW mad I am! MUAHAHAHA!
Name vehicle: WorldConq Mk.1;
-Stats:
-2000 moneys
-Ground
-16 ammo points
Multiuse repair kit:4*2
Automated Robo hands defence system: Can be used every 3 turns for a 1 turn +2 dodge bonus. (Needs a weapon firing action to be activated, other weapons can be fired at the same time)Last used 2 turns ago
-Very Cheap fuel:(+2 to searching rolls,-100 price)
-Ridiculous EMP, Every 4 turns, must roll at least a 4 to be able to race that turn. Last used 2 turns ago
Spoiler: 70 cargo space (click to show/hide)
Health:
       -Armourd10+1
       -Dodge d4-1
       -Engine:2
       -fuel3/6
       -Crew 1/1
Robopincer:(melee,d8 damage . can grapple)

Spoiler: Flamethrower (click to show/hide)

Name contestant: Connor Hasbin
Reason: Connor had a dream he did! A wonderful, beautiful dream! But that's not important! What's important is that in that dream he saw an awesome vehicle of awesome, and he knew he had to make it and race it! KNEW IT! Problem was, it was armed, which immediately put him in this death-race. Oh well.
His dream may or may not be the result of telepathy, alien tinkering or magical faries that are bored.
Name vehicle: Armadillo
Stats:
-2000 moneys
-ground/Boat
-Cheap fuel( +1 to searching rolls, -50 price)
-Percusive maintenance kit, doubles your repair values when the repair roll succeeds, but deals damage(damage=2*repair roll -1) when it fails.
-
Spoiler: 40 cargo (click to show/hide)
Health:
        -antiground/water Armor d10
        -Air defense system: d7 anti air defense. Ammo size 1
        -dodged2
        -Engine +2 speed, Functions until Heavy damage
        - Fuel tanks-10/10
        -2/2 crew.(1 Good)
Spoiler: Heavy machine guns: (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Torpedos: (click to show/hide)

[
Name contestant: Tyrin Ferric
Name vehicle: Valkyrie
Stats:
Air/ground
-600 moneys
-20 cargo point worth of ammo
Cheap fuel: +1 to finding rolls, -50 price
Auto repair drone: Repairs the ship using leftover energy from the engines.(+1 health if speed roll(whitout speed modfiers) is higher or equal than 3)
Armor shielding system: Can burn 1 fuel to halve damage.(Halving is applied after armor vs hit roll)(Can be activated every 5 turns whitout fuel consumption)Last used 3 turns ago(whitout fuel).
Tracking device : Can be used every other turn to get a +3 on hitting rolls and a +1 to range, sadly others can use it to track you to and get the same bonus. Last used 2 turns
Spoiler: 50 cargo (click to show/hide)
Health:
    Armor: d6-1(Dented)
    dodged2+1
    Fragile Engine:+3
    fuel tanks 5/9
    crew(1 bad)2/4

Spoiler: Automated Miniguns: (click to show/hide)

Name contestant: Jack Dendy
Reason: An adrenaline junky, Jack is currently trying to raise money to create a planet dedicated to a massive deathmatch.
Name vehicle: Starrunnner
Stats:
Plane
-800 moneys
-20 food
-30 ammo
Very cheap fuel(+2  to finding things, -100 price)
Advanced nitrosystem. Uses 1 fuel( and can be used every 2 turns) doubles the d6 roll in racing. LAst used previous turn
Orbital laser: cost 1000 moneys to use( you're hiring this thing) can be used  every 5 turns. Counts as a certain hit with a d6 for damage
Point defense turrets: 1 ammo size, when activates: counts as an extra d6 dodge roll. Can use 1 extra ammo for a +1 to dodge(stackable).Deals damage back to sender if dodge is succesfull(damage= (dodge roll - Acc roll)/2
Working Nanobots: 5 uses, repairs 3 component levels. Safeties can be overriden(50% chance of revolution) for double healing.

Spoiler: 40 cargo bay (click to show/hide)

Health:
     -Armor: d2
     -Dodge: d6+1
     -Engine+5 Speed( Slight damage:75%)
     -crew3/4(1 good, one medium))
      -fuel4/9
Spoiler: Auto turrets: (click to show/hide)

Name contestant: Monk
Reason: To realize his dream of becoming SKY KING
Name vehicle: The Zephyr Cathedral
Stats:
- 1600 money
-5 ammo supply points
Air
Very cheap fuel( +2 finding rolls, -100 price)
Explosive fuel
- Supply drop: 500 delivery fee

Spoiler: 30 cargo bay (click to show/hide)

Point defense turrets: 4 ammo size, when activates: counts as an extra d6 dodge roll. Can use 1 extra ammo for a +1 to dodge(stackable).Deals damage back to sender if dodge is succesfull(damage= (dodge roll - Acc roll)/2
Repair kit: Doubles repair results and ensures a minimum repair of 1 per repair action
Health:
           -d7-1 armor
           -d2 dodge
           -Crew:2/2(AFWRC veteran: +1 acc)
           -Engine: +3
           - fuel 9/10
Spoiler: Kamikaze Drones (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: SUV Artillery (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Machine Gun Turrets (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Goober guns (click to show/hide)

Shoppe(buys and sells):
-Bad crew: 500/person
-Medium crew: 1000/person
-Good crew: 1500/person
-Food: 100/1Cargo Unit
-Ammo: 50/Cargo unit
-Fuel: 200/unit

Special Items:
-Defective Omnicorp 20 GJ shield Generator: 1 use, 5 cargo space Defends against all attacks for one turn, 1500
-Supersonic booster: 1 use, Allows 2 racing actions in 1 turn 1000
-Repair kits: 100+ 500*(times useable*points healed/2)
-Balloon/ Flotation pack/ WHeels: 1000 (allows you to change your type for 1 turn(use cost 1 fuel, 1 action)
-Mines: Prices= (X+Y)*500( Damage:d(X*4),Acc d(Y*4)) One use.(5 cargo space required
-Fancy headgear: 1000
-More to be added: suggestions are fine

[/quote]
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 04:24:30 am by 10ebbor10 »

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
Re: Wacky Death Race RTD Updated every 2 days)
« Reply #288 on: February 04, 2012, 12:00:03 pm »

On obstacles, damage zones and checkpoints:

Obstacles:

-Safely pass by: Requires 1 roll. Always succesful. Always drops you of right after the obstacle

-Rush by: Doesn't not require an action. Succes of passing determined by dodge and armor rolls. Racing progress is saved.
      -Example: On turn 18 is an obstacle. Mister X decides to rush by and says so in his race action. He was standing on spot 16 and rolls a 6 for his racing action.
                  -If he is succesfull he'll end up at tile 22
                  -If he isn't he might he's damaged and depending on how badly he failed he might end up a tile 19 or at tile 22
-Damage zones:

Pretty much the same as obstacles. Only there's no safe way.

CHeckpoints:
         -Signing your papers here is mandatory. However you racing progress gets saved
                  -Example:Mister X stand at tile 19. At tile 20 there's a checkpoint. HIs actions are: Race and pass checkpoint. He rolls a 6. That way he'll end up at tile 25.
-Maintenance checkpoints.
         - Progress is not saved
-Shoppe
           - If you choose to stop, progress is not saved

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile

As the starrunner flew overhead, Luke grumbled under his breath as he moved around the massive mudslide. But Jack's lead was only a temporary one, if he had anything to say about it.

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile

''My dream did NOT GO LIKE THIS!!!'' Connor shouted, manically. The slow progress after a good first day was infuriating, and the weather was doing little to ease his nerves. He calmed himself, remembering the philosophy behind this race, slow but always on the move. Pity that EMP ruined that so far.

PM'ing

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

"Damned landslide!  There's got to be a safe way past this."  Toaster frowns at the controls.  Steve signals a plan to him.

"Oooh, good idea.   Let's do it!"  Toaster engages the engines!

Turn PMed.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile

Turn in!

Nothing like flying a zeppelin in a tornado to make you feel ALIVE.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

PM'd
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

TorNAYdo, TorNAHdo.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

((The dice really hate me, don't they.))

Tyrin checked the scanner systems, it would be a rough ride ahead. He flipped a few switches, engaged the throttle and spoke to the crewman to pass the time. But he was forgetting something.

Oh, right. Lunch.

PM!
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 11:14:53 pm by Tiruin »

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
Re: Wacky Death Race RTD Updated every 2 days)(Turn 10: Long title)
« Reply #296 on: February 05, 2012, 05:07:42 pm »

Turn 11: Dynamic Terrain Regeneration and a lot of queing

When attacking, remember to decide which part to attack, and also with which weapons.   Also, some new buyable items.

Part1:
Luke Prowler: Shoot at the Starrunner's gastank
Toaster: Race past obstacle
Dariush: Action 1: Pass obstacle
Maximum Mc Dreith: Race, rush by obstacle
Tyrin:Race
Scelly: Nanobot repair+ Point defense turrets
Monk 12: Race

The day with a short exchange of fire between The Red Wrecker supreme and The STarrunner. Luke fires his machine guns[3], but the shots go wild and the Starrunners cannons retaliate[6+1]+[5]. The Point defense turrets(Strenght= (12-3)/2=5) manage to pierce the Red Wreckers armor, denting his machine guns. Scelly then casualy activates his nanobots, which effortlessly repair all the damage.

While Dariush takes it easy and passes the obstacle safely, Toaster rushes by[2+4], not disturbing the mass of stones the slightest[5]vs[3]. Max gives chase[5+2], but disturbs the stones[1]vs[3], triggering another landslide[5] which simply crushes his armor[1+1] but he does make it to the checkpoint. Meanwhile Tyrin flies over [5+3], immediatly followed by Monk[6+3].

Part2:
Luke Prowler: Clear checkpoint
Toaster:If passing checkpoint, Checkpoint!
Else if engines are damaged, repair them.
Else if not already past obstacle, pass obstacle safely.
Else gather ammo.s
Dariush: Pass checkpoint
Maximum Mc Dreith:If I pass tile 17 (water obstacle) switch to boat mode. If I don't, have myself only search for anti-air defense ammo.
Tyrin: Clear checkpoint
Scelly: Race
Monk 12: Search for point defense ammo

Luke, Toaster, Dariush and Tyrin all pass the checkpoint. Max switches to boat mode and Scelly races on[5+5]. He easily blasts his way through the debris [4+1]+[4] vs [2]. Monk finds  some point defense ammo[2][4].

Weather forecast:(Extremely nice, nice, cloudy, raining, stormy ,heavy storm)

[6] The weather conditions worsen once more. It has stopped raining though and is now hailing hail the size of large peas.
(Nothing-Minor annoyance-Annoyance-Progress impeded-Possible path blockage-Chance of random damage)(The last 2 only happen during storms)

Land: [1] It seems like some of the flotsam has formed a bridge across the river. It doesn't look very stable though.( Shortcut from 24-28(still have to take the obstacle))
Water:[6] A Dangerous amount of flotsam has collected on the river. Navigating it might be dangerous
Air[2]: The winds seems to have lessened. Giving Airplanes a +1 to hit bonus( Note this in your attacks or I might forget)

Leaderbord:
Scelly: 31
Toaster: 25
Tyrin: 24
Dariush: 20
Luke Prowler:20
Maximum Mc Dreith:20 (CHeckpoint not passed)
Monk12: 20(Checkpoint not passed)

Cash rewards(Cash is added to your profile):
Scelly:+150(First+ Passed dangerzone safely)
Luke:+200: Checkpoint
Toaster:+250(CHeckpoint+ Passed obstacle safely)
Tyrin: +200( CHeckpoint)
Dariush: +200(CHeckpoint)
Max:+150(Last+ Fail obstacle)
Monk:+100(LAst)

New Obstacles/ mapevents(other look at map):
-Ground: 24-28: Shortcut(Length 1) Tell me if you take it
-Water:24-28: Danger zone(Dodge:2 Dam:8)
-Water:26: Obstacle

Name contestant: Luke Prowler (Original, right? :P)
Reason: His family has a long history of racers, but after a legal dispute over thr rights of a logo, he could not afford the fancy speeders than have become common place. The AFWRC, on the other hand, allows for a lower standard.
Name vehicle: Red Wrecker Supreme
Stats:
-300 Moneys
-5 food
-20 ammo points
-10 rations
-Ground
-Cheap fuel(+2 to searching rolls, -100 fuel price)
-Jamming systems(-1 to hit for enemies, activate able every 3 turns)
-Reuseable booster(Allows 2 race actions a turn, reusable, engine output halved next turn due to overheating)

Spoiler: Cargo size: 50 (click to show/hide)
Health:
    -Armor:d7
    -Dodge:d5
    -Engine:(+5)
    -Fuel 5/8
    -Crew: 1/1
Spoiler: Machine guns (click to show/hide)
      -Wrecking ball: Melee d3
      -Battering Ram Melee damage d(8+1/2speed)(Speed bonus only applies when this is the 2 action)  Halve the damage is returned to sender.

Name:  Toaster
Reason:  Toaster enjoys speed, money, women, and booze.  Since this race will cover two of the four, it's got his attention- and surely it'll impress the ladies, right?
Vehicle Name:  Darkling Shadow
First Turn:  Stats:
-600 moneys
-8 food supplies
-Ground/water
-Nanobots: 1*4 50 %rebellion chance
-Very cheap fuel: (+2 to searching rolls, -100 price, fuel is highly explosive)
-
Spoiler: Cargo: 30 (click to show/hide)
Health:
       -Armor: d4 (Dented)
       -Dodge: d5
       -Engine: +4
       -Fuel: 2/6
       -Crew: 3/4(1 bad,1 Veteran(acc))
Spoiler: -Longbow laser (click to show/hide)
The Punisher Repulsor: d3 melee weapon ( Medium damage)

Name contestant: Dariush the Mad;
Reason: This world has gone for far too long without a suitable dictatorship to stir it's reins! But, barging there headfirst would be silly. So, I can use this race to test out my primary method of achieving world domination! They called me mad, they did! But I'll show them... Wait, I am mad. Well, I'll show them HOW mad I am! MUAHAHAHA!
Name vehicle: WorldConq Mk.1;
-Stats:
-2200 moneys
-Ground
-16 ammo points
Multiuse repair kit:4*2
Automated Robo hands defence system: Can be used every 3 turns for a 1 turn +2 dodge bonus. (Needs a weapon firing action to be activated, other weapons can be fired at the same time)Usable
-Very Cheap fuel:(+2 to searching rolls,-100 price)
-Ridiculous EMP, Every 4 turns, must roll at least a 4 to be able to race that turn. Last used 3 turns ago
Spoiler: 70 cargo space (click to show/hide)
Health:
       -Armourd10+1
       -Dodge d4-1
       -Engine:2
       -fuel3/6
       -Crew 1/1
Robopincer:(melee,d8 damage . can grapple)

Spoiler: Flamethrower (click to show/hide)

Name contestant: Connor Hasbin
Reason: Connor had a dream he did! A wonderful, beautiful dream! But that's not important! What's important is that in that dream he saw an awesome vehicle of awesome, and he knew he had to make it and race it! KNEW IT! Problem was, it was armed, which immediately put him in this death-race. Oh well.
His dream may or may not be the result of telepathy, alien tinkering or magical faries that are bored.
Name vehicle: Armadillo
Stats:
-2150 moneys
-Boat/ground
-Cheap fuel( +1 to searching rolls, -50 price)
-Percusive maintenance kit, doubles your repair values when the repair roll succeeds, but deals damage(damage=2*repair roll -1) when it fails.
-
Spoiler: 40 cargo (click to show/hide)
Health:
        -antiground/water Armor d10 (Slightly damaged 75%)
        -Air defense system: d7 anti air defense. Ammo size 1
        -dodged2
        -Engine +2 speed, Functions until Heavy damage
        - Fuel tanks-8/10
        -2/2 crew.(1 Good)
Spoiler: Heavy machine guns: (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Torpedos: (click to show/hide)

[
Name contestant: Tyrin Ferric
Name vehicle: Valkyrie
Stats:
Air/ground
-800 moneys
-20 cargo point worth of ammo
Cheap fuel: +1 to finding rolls, -50 price
Auto repair drone: Repairs the ship using leftover energy from the engines.(+1 health if speed roll(whitout speed modfiers) is higher or equal than 3)
Armor shielding system: Can burn 1 fuel to halve damage.(Halving is applied after armor vs hit roll)(Can be activated every 5 turns whitout fuel consumption)Last used 4 turns ago(whitout fuel).
Tracking device : Can be used every other turn to get a +3 on hitting rolls and a +1 to range, sadly others can use it to track you to and get the same bonus. Last used 3 turns
Spoiler: 50 cargo (click to show/hide)
Health:
    Armor: d6-1(Dented)
    dodged2+1
    Fragile Engine:+3
    fuel tanks 4/9
    crew(1 bad)2/4

Spoiler: Automated Miniguns: (click to show/hide)

Name contestant: Jack Dendy
Reason: An adrenaline junky, Jack is currently trying to raise money to create a planet dedicated to a massive deathmatch.
Name vehicle: Starrunnner
Stats:
Plane
-950 moneys
-20 food
-30 ammo
Very cheap fuel(+2  to finding things, -100 price)
Advanced nitrosystem. Uses 1 fuel( and can be used every 2 turns) doubles the d6 roll in racing. Usable
Orbital laser: cost 1000 moneys to use( you're hiring this thing) can be used  every 5 turns. Counts as a certain hit with a d6 for damage
Point defense turrets: 1 ammo size, when activates: counts as an extra d6 dodge roll. Can use 1 extra ammo for a +1 to dodge(stackable).Deals damage back to sender if dodge is succesfull(damage= (dodge roll - Acc roll)/2
Working Nanobots: 4 uses, repairs 3 component levels. Safeties can be overriden(50% chance of revolution) for double healing.

Spoiler: 40 cargo bay (click to show/hide)

Health:
     -Armor: d2
     -Dodge: d6+1
     -Engine+5 Speed
     -crew3/4(1 good, one medium))
      -fuel3/9
Spoiler: Auto turrets: (click to show/hide)

Name contestant: Monk
Reason: To realize his dream of becoming SKY KING
Name vehicle: The Zephyr Cathedral
Stats:
- 1700 money
-5 ammo supply points
Air
Very cheap fuel( +2 finding rolls, -100 price)
Explosive fuel
- Supply drop: 500 delivery fee

Spoiler: 30 cargo bay (click to show/hide)

Point defense turrets: 4 ammo size, when activates: counts as an extra d6 dodge roll. Can use 1 extra ammo for a +1 to dodge(stackable).Deals damage back to sender if dodge is succesfull(damage= (dodge roll - Acc roll)/2
Repair kit: Doubles repair results and ensures a minimum repair of 1 per repair action
Health:
           -d7-1 armor
           -d2 dodge
           -Crew:2/2(AFWRC veteran: +1 acc)
           -Engine: +3
           - fuel 8/10
Spoiler: Kamikaze Drones (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: SUV Artillery (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Machine Gun Turrets (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Goober guns (click to show/hide)

Shoppe(buys and sells):
-Bad crew: 500/person
-Medium crew: 1000/person
-Good crew: 1500/person
-Food: 100/1Cargo Unit
-Ammo: 50/Cargo unit
-Fuel: 200/unit

Special Items:
-Defective Omnicorp 20 GJ shield Generator: 1 use, 5 cargo space Defends against all attacks for one turn, 1500
-Supersonic booster: 1 use, Allows 2 racing actions in 1 turn 1000
-Repair kits: 100+ 500*(times useable*points healed/2)
-Balloon/ Flotation pack/ WHeels: 1000 (allows you to change your type for 1 turn(use cost 1 fuel, 1 action)
-Mines: Prices= (X+Y)*500( Damage:d(X*4),Acc d(Y*4)) One use.(5 cargo space required
-Fancy headgear: 1000
-More to be added: suggestions are fine

« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 11:56:45 am by 10ebbor10 »

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

You didn't update my Nitro.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

((Update my cooldown too please, it's
Code: [Select]

Armor shielding system: Can burn 1 fuel to halve damage.(Halving is applied after armor vs hit roll)(Can be activated every 5 turns without fuel consumption)Last used 2 turns ago(without fuel).
Tracking device : Can be used every other turn to get a +3 on hitting rolls and a +1 to range, sadly others can use it to track you to and get the same bonus. Last used 1 turn ago

))

Tyrin was about to push another red button when he sighted something moving far down below him. A Ground vehicle of some sort. He had gained some headway in the past, there was still much to do other than relax and the threat of danger hung over him like a sword.

...Meh, at least the skies were very clear.

{PM}

(Question: Should we keep track of our own cash bonuses or are the ones stated cumulative with each turn and awarded at specific points in the race?)
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 11:12:19 pm by Tiruin »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Toaster laughed as he blew past the checkpoint.  Steve was right- there was one clear path, and he had nailed it.

"Good show Steve, but do you think we can jump that bridge?"  Steve only grinned in response.

Toaster lined up the run and gunned it.

Turn PMed.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 41