Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13

Author Topic: No plot. No sanity. Just dice. SEMI-HIATUS.  (Read 20959 times)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: No plot. No sanity. Just dice.
« Reply #165 on: February 23, 2012, 10:33:33 am »

Cut out some eyeholes, run over to the necromancer menacing the Death Knight and chop his head clean off!

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: February 23, 2012, 10:38:19 am »

I use my library to study the secret arts of making a summoning chamber, from which I may summon minions who don't immediately decide to kill me.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: February 23, 2012, 02:07:10 pm »

>Ranged strength drain?
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: February 23, 2012, 05:17:40 pm »

"MINDLESS GNATS!"

Bisect the first golem and throw the second at the necromancer.

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
  • The Man aiming to be a Man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: February 27, 2012, 05:05:53 pm »

EAT LEMON WHILE CHARGING INTO THE TOWER
Would you rather be an Ant in Heaven or a Man in Hell?

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: February 27, 2012, 06:01:46 pm »

>Continue remembering my icy powers
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: February 27, 2012, 08:22:51 pm »

TURN NINETEEN:THE NECROMANCER HAS BEEN STRUCK DOWN.

Cut out some eyeholes, run over to the necromancer menacing the Death Knight and chop his head clean off!

Roll:3 You take the head off of your shoulders and look at it. The scales are too hard to cut, so maybe if you.... After fiddling about with the head you wind up with this. (Roll:1) The necromancer had a head start. There is no way you can catch him on foot.

I use my library to study the secret arts of making a summoning chamber, from which I may summon minions who don't immediately decide to kill me.

Roll:5 You take a lovely stroll through your tower to the library. You see that the shelves are stuffed full of books on almost every subject. Let us see.... Summoning, summoning, AHA! Summoning loyal minions for dummies. You flip through the book, looking for anything about containing the summoned beasts. You find a diagram of a summoning circle. Hmmmm. Looks complex. You will need a bit of time to write it down.(You can spend a turn making a summoning circle for a garanteed loyal minion next turn.) Huh? What's that sound? Looking outside you see an ogre charging towards your tower! He seems to be screaming about lemons.

>Ranged strength drain?

Roll: 3 Indeed. Power gained! Ranged strength drain! Does not require physical contact but is weaker than normal.(Cannot kill with this.)

"MINDLESS GNATS!"

Bisect the first golem and throw the second at the necromancer.

Roll:5 "MINDLESS GNATS! I SHALL DESTROY YOU!" Charging at the nearest golem you swing your sword in a massive arc, (Roll:5) neatly bisecting the golem. (Roll:4) Leaping at the next golem you grab him and hoist him above your head! With a mighty grunt, you throw the golem at the fleeing necromancer (Roll:5) hitting him square in the back! (Roll for damage:6) The necromancer explodes into gore! The undead around you stop and begin to fall apart. Land Conquered! You now own this province, so you may name it!

EAT LEMON WHILE CHARGING INTO THE TOWER

Roll:4 You shove the rest of the lemon into your mouth and begin running towards the tower, screaming as you go! A strange man in a robe looks out a window as you enter the tower. "WHY DID I SHOVE THE LEMON IN MY MOUTH AUUUUUGGHH ITS SO SOURRRRRRR!"

>Continue remembering my icy powers

Roll:3 After straining some more, the memory fades, leaving you with an empty feeling inside. It seems that you once had ice powers. You can manipulate small ice chunks and fire icicles, but no summoning blizzards for you. Weak Cryokinesis regained! Can create small ice chunks and throw them at enemies.

Spoiler: Nirur Torir (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: FreeformSchooler (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sinpwn (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: _DivideByZero_ (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: HighEndNoob (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ultravalican (click to show/hide)
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
  • The Man aiming to be a Man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: February 27, 2012, 08:25:15 pm »

ASK THE OLD THE OLD MAN IF HE HAS ANYTHING GOOD TO EAT
Would you rather be an Ant in Heaven or a Man in Hell?

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: February 27, 2012, 08:36:29 pm »

Ahhh! A lemon-obsessed ogre's going to eat me if I don't give him all my food, and I don't know if there's any in this tower! I'm certainly not getting the ogre drunk near my tower if there's any choice.

Yell that I'm bringing out food. Get down to the entryway and cast Summon Minor Citrus Elemental of Poor Health into an empty vase and put a lid on it. Give vase of delicious(?) elemental to hungry ogre. Warn him that it might be alive.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: February 27, 2012, 08:37:29 pm »

I am so tempted to allow PVP right now.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: February 27, 2012, 08:42:03 pm »

Rule the land with Sinpwn.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: February 27, 2012, 08:45:40 pm »

Psychically hold a brainstorming session for the name of our new land with my morally challenged allies. Summon new undead to populate the area.

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: February 27, 2012, 08:46:35 pm »

> Now that that is over with, icicle storm at the Ironmen
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: February 27, 2012, 09:03:42 pm »

Psychically hold a brainstorming session for the name of our new land with my morally challenged allies.
The Wastes of Chorusshackles.

I am so tempted to allow PVP right now.
I didn't realize it was disabled.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 09:49:38 pm by Nirur Torir »

zubb2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: February 27, 2012, 09:27:00 pm »

I would like to be whitelisted please.

Im zubb (yes my profile name)

A guy with a mohawk and a woodcutter hatchet with a metal handle, also a bottumless backpack like in adventure mode.

Bio
Back at his villiage they got pissed cause he was the only one who could grow hair,so they burned his house.

He is now on a quest to get strong and burn down his old hometown of baldburg.

EDIT:AM the king of page 13 woooo

« Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 09:29:48 pm by zubb2 »
(Anyone else have any stories that can compare to a man being beaten to death with his own trousers by a giant gopher?)
(when goblins showed up, I mumbled "Smithers! Release the hounds!" and had the lever pulled.)
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13