Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13

Author Topic: No plot. No sanity. Just dice. SEMI-HIATUS.  (Read 20972 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: No plot. No sanity. Just dice.
« Reply #135 on: February 15, 2012, 10:12:04 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: February 15, 2012, 10:26:55 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I am honoured in multiple ways!

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: February 15, 2012, 10:56:16 am »

"GET BACK HERE, COWARD!"
Grab the coconut and charge after him, ordering the undead aside once again.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: February 15, 2012, 04:10:33 pm »

>Hmm, hug iron men.
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: February 15, 2012, 05:04:42 pm »

>Go through the cavern.
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: February 16, 2012, 05:48:20 pm »

im sneak archer mage has power of demonlogicist and mentel and also he is insane and spit persona

magic is demon rise nether return nether travel and change land:foest and blah and nether and lava and water

Race:unknow could dark shadow demon

skill 20(best you can get in dwarf fortress) archer and crossbow 2 spell cast 5 demonlogist spell 4 mentel unkown sneak

unkown ment 30 some how guy have 20 some thing make into 30 it was robe call robe of sneak and crossbow is shade(metel not rock) crossbow of aim and hood of see anything even when bind and mask of shadow that make non see by other and 999 arrow make out shade

why shade my good friend because my guy is a demonlogist he just make admantile into shade what is really is shade it dark matter much str than admantile
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 06:38:54 pm by Nosaneinme »

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: February 16, 2012, 08:07:04 pm »

im sneak archer mage has power of demonlogicist and mentel and also he is insane and spit persona

magic is demon rise nether return nether travel and change land:foest and blah and nether and lava and water

skill 20(best you can get in dwarf fortress) archer and crossbow 2 spell cast 5 demonlogist spell 4 mentel unkown sneak

unkown ment 30 some how guy have 20 some thing make into 30 it was robe call robe of sneak and crossbow is shade(metel not rock) crossbow of aim and hood of see anything even when bind and mask of shadow that make non see by other and 999 arrow make out shade

why shade my good friend because my guy is a demonlogist he just make admantile into shade what is really is shade it dark matter much str than admantile

Right, gonna enact Rule three here. The reason is that everyone else posted the name, class, race, and bio. Nothing else. I will accept the Bi-polar Archer mage who dabbles in demonology. Everthing else has to change, or be removed. I will also update the rules to cover this.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: February 16, 2012, 08:11:31 pm »

I can't parse any of this.

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: February 16, 2012, 08:14:05 pm »

no his muti pesona that his mentel ill not bi-palor

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: February 16, 2012, 08:15:27 pm »

i know his sound op but tust me his not because hard mode is on and hard mode it just avgage

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: February 16, 2012, 08:16:33 pm »

and his name is Dave Radcilffe because my last name is radcilffe

BullDog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: February 16, 2012, 08:21:42 pm »

i know his sound op but tust me his not because hard mode is on and hard mode it just avgage
He doesn't sound like anything to me because I can't understand most of the post. ???

Also, don't double or triple post, there's a edit button.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: February 16, 2012, 08:24:46 pm »

no his muti pesona that his mentel ill not bi-palor
and his name is Dave Radcilffe because my last name is radcilffe
Right. Triple posting is a No-No here. Bi-polar means that he has a split personality. Yes hard mode is on, but no one else got this much stuff. Okay, so what I would accept is Dave Radcilffe, Archer mage.

I can't parse any of this.

I work with kids.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: February 17, 2012, 04:04:59 pm »

ok if you change so my stuff you can do that

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: February 19, 2012, 07:56:29 am »

I cast Summon Fire Elemental, and use it to attack the spiders.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13