Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13

Author Topic: No plot. No sanity. Just dice. SEMI-HIATUS.  (Read 20969 times)

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
Re: No plot. No sanity. Just dice.
« Reply #120 on: February 14, 2012, 05:00:54 pm »

"TORTURED SOULS, YOUR MASTER CALLS!"
Send the ghosts orbiting me to harass the necromancer as I charge again.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: February 14, 2012, 06:24:42 pm »

>Gain property absorption; Drain strength from iron man; Punch iron man.
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: February 14, 2012, 06:37:56 pm »

"Yes, sir."
>Exit the castle and find the band of adventurers.
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: February 14, 2012, 08:26:05 pm »

Punch iron man.

Is it wrong I find this funny?
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: February 14, 2012, 08:31:23 pm »

There is no way I can beat a black Wyvern without doing what I am about to do.

"Foul Wyvern, I challenge you to the most honorable of duels! A FRUIT DUEL! Select your weapon!"

Find an EVIL FRUIT CART and grab a pineapple from it. TO BATTLE!

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
Re: No plot. No sanity. Just dice. Turn Fifteen.
« Reply #125 on: February 14, 2012, 09:26:19 pm »

TURN FIFTEEN:Punching Iron men and challanging wyverns to fruit duels?

I cast Summon Half-Starved Giant Spiders, and point them at the necromancer.

Roll:1 You summon (Roll:6) 6 half starved giant spiders. They all look at you, wondering what wizard tastes like. They all pile onto you (Roll:1) crushing the two bottom spiders! Four spiders remain. You shove them of you (Roll:5) sending them flying! They hit the ground (Roll:1) completely unharmed!

"TORTURED SOULS, YOUR MASTER CALLS!"
Send the ghosts orbiting me to harass the necromancer as I charge again.

Roll:2 You command the ghosts around you to harasss the Necromancer, but instead they block your vision! -1 to dodge rolls. The Necromancer sends a bolt of dark energy flying towards you! (Roll:6-1=5) You jump out of the way in a perfectly executed manuever, and charge at the Necromancer! (Roll:6) The Necromancer isn't expecting the attack, and cannot dodge in time! (Roll:5) You deliver a devastating strike on the Necromancer, tearing the flesh, and breaking the bone! The Necromancer falls to the ground, bleeding profusely from the slash on his chest. "You have won, and I have lost. This land is yours, for as long as you live. Now strike the final blow, and see me off this mortal coil."

>Gain property absorption; Drain strength from iron man; Punch iron man.

Roll:4 You suddenly gain the power to absorb the life force of other beings! Power gained! Life drain: Requires pyhsical contact to work. You test your new power on the Iron man holding you. (Roll:4) You drain almost all of the life from the golem, and he falls to his knees! His grip weakens enough for you to break free! (Roll:5) You spin and punch the Iron man in the face, (Roll:1) breaking your hand. Niiiiice. The other iron men advance towards you.

"Yes, sir."
>Exit the castle and find the band of adventurers.

Roll:2 You try to go and find the adventurers, but get lost in the maze of tunnels that make up the fortress. (Roll:3) Eventually you find yourself in a large cavern. Large mushrooms and mosses are growing uncontrolled, creating an underground jungle.

There is no way I can beat a black Wyvern without doing what I am about to do.

"Foul Wyvern, I challenge you to the most honorable of duels! A FRUIT DUEL! Select your weapon!"

Find an EVIL FRUIT CART and grab a pineapple from it. TO BATTLE!

Roll:1 Foul Wyvern I *SMACK*. The Wyvern swats you like a tiny bug, sending you flying through the air. (Roll:6) In an amazing display of agility, you do a triple frontflip, and land on your feet! TA-DA! You turn and face the Wyvern again. (Roll to funny:4) "Wyvern! I challange you to a fruit duel!" In a deep voice, the Wyvern speaks. "You have challanged me mortal, to a fruit duel. I accept." You find an EVIL PINAPPLE, and the Wyvern finds a MORALY-CHALLENGED LEMON. DUEL!

Spoiler: Nirur Torir (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: FreeformSchooler (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sinpwn (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: _DivideByZero_ (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: HighEndNoob (click to show/hide)
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: February 14, 2012, 09:30:23 pm »

Hahaha this one's for you lawastooshort.

WAVE MY PINEAPPLE TO AND FRO AS I ATTEMPT TO PIERCE WITH IT THE WYVERN'S HEAD.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: February 14, 2012, 09:50:09 pm »

I'm a terrible summoner.

Having proven my superiority over the spiders, and forgetting why I'm still out here, I enter my tower and again try to get a full night's sleep in a single turn.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: February 14, 2012, 10:00:08 pm »

>Gather rocks and extend my powers into them, using them as a proxy; throw rocks at iron men.
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: February 14, 2012, 10:03:26 pm »

"I think not. While I have bested you, surely you of all people know that death is not the end."
Impale the necromancer, raise him as a lich and bind his soul to a coconut on the evil fruit cart in an extremely flashy ritual.

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: February 14, 2012, 10:25:48 pm »

> Turn around, and try to find the way out.
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: February 14, 2012, 11:47:49 pm »

I'm a terrible summoner.

Having proven my superiority over the spiders, and forgetting why I'm still out here, I enter my tower and again try to get a full night's sleep in a single turn.

Psst. They arn't dead yet. Still four left.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: February 15, 2012, 08:26:15 am »

I shoved four giant spiders away with one push. I've asserted my superiority, proving myself to be not-prey. I'm hoping they'll go after something else now, like that corpse or that wyvern.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: February 15, 2012, 10:06:20 am »

TURN SIXTEEN:Killing Wyverns with pineapples. Only on Bay 12.

Hahaha this one's for you lawastooshort.

WAVE MY PINEAPPLE TO AND FRO AS I ATTEMPT TO PIERCE WITH IT THE WYVERN'S HEAD.

Roll:6 You do a silly little fruit dance and throw the PINEAPPLE at the wyvern! The flying PINEAPPLE strikes the wyvern in the head, tearing the flesh, crushing the skull, and tearing the brain! The PINEAPPLE has lodged in the wound! The Wyvern is unconsious. The Wyvern has been struck down! Congratulations, you killed a Wyvern with a pinapple.

I'm a terrible summoner.

Roll:1 You seem to forget that everyone knows wizards are squishy. The spiders attack again! They leap onto your back again, knocking you to the ground! (Roll:5) You scramble out from underneath them, and face them again. (Roll:2) You attempt to throw a rock at the spiders, but you miss! (Roll:1) The spiders, they do nothing!

>Gather rocks and extend my powers into them, using them as a proxy; throw rocks at iron men.

Roll:3 You throw rocks at the Iron men, but they bounce off! The Iron Man behind you stirrs (Roll:4) and grabs you again! (Roll:1) He grips you as tightly as he can, but your Life Drain is still in effect! You drain the last of its life force (Roll:5) healing your hand in the process. The iron men are getting closer.

"I think not. While I have bested you, surely you of all people know that death is not the end."
Impale the necromancer, raise him as a lich and bind his soul to a coconut on the evil fruit cart in an extremely flashy ritual.

Roll:1 "NO! YOU WILL NOT HAVE MY SOUL! RISE MINIONS, RISE TO DO MY BIDDING!" All around you leigons of the Undead rise from the ground, surrounding you! Rotting hands grasp the necromancer, lifting him up and carrying him away from the battle. The Undead attack! (Roll:4) Several of the skellitons fire arrows at you, (Roll:4) but they miss!

> Turn around, and try to find the way out.

Roll:1 You turn around and walk back into the tunnels, but they collapse before you could enter! It seems that you have to go through the carvern.

Spoiler: Nirur Torir (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: FreeformSchooler (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sinpwn (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: _DivideByZero_ (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: HighEndNoob (click to show/hide)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: February 15, 2012, 10:11:49 am »

Fashion armor out of the dead wyvern's body. I shall become not Luin the Enforcer... but LUIN THE MENACER!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13