Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13

Author Topic: No plot. No sanity. Just dice. SEMI-HIATUS.  (Read 21038 times)

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: No plot. No sanity. Just dice.
« Reply #75 on: January 25, 2012, 09:07:30 am »

"Another tavern? I'd rather not. It simply doesn't make sense to leave a trail of destroyed towns pointing to us."

Continue traveling with the group. If we don't stop at a tavern, I'll summon a few chickens for dinner and share my alcohol.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 26, 2012, 08:48:44 pm »

TURN EIGHT

Continue until something interesting shows up, call a vote to stop  if the sun begins to set.

Edit: Remembered the whole "Guards attack on sight" thing.

Continue along, agree to stop at tavern if sunset comes.

"Another tavern? I'd rather not. It simply doesn't make sense to leave a trail of destroyed towns pointing to us."

Continue traveling with the group. If we don't stop at a tavern, I'll summon a few chickens for dinner and share my alcohol.

Roll:3 As you contine along, you are attacked by Bandits! There are (Roll:5) Five bandits. The lead bandit calls to you, "Your gold or your life!"

Do you fight, run, or give them the gold?

>Create bridge of fire, and walk across it to get to the shiny blue thing.
>If impossible, develop magma immunity, then swim across.

Roll:1 You create a bridge of fire and begin to cross. As you crow nearer you discove it was not adamantine, but microline! DAMMIT. The magma around you begins to stir, and (Roll:1) A single magma crab walks out and (Roll:4) Attacks! The magma crab lunges at you (Roll:2) And hits you in the arm! (Roll:2) It bruises the skin! You counter-attack (Roll:2) And bruise the Magma crab's shell!

>Be not here

Roll:5 You succeed at not being here.

Spoiler: Nirur Torir (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: FreeformSchooler (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sinpwn (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: _DivideByZero_ (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: HighEndNoob (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 09:16:01 pm by kisame12794 »
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 26, 2012, 08:56:06 pm »

>Go to the abandoned fortress.
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

antlion12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 26, 2012, 08:56:55 pm »

Erm is it just me or does it seem the shady man's body is no longer in FreeformSchooler's inventory? I specifically remember that he had the shady man's body in the bag and no one ever said it came out. So where did it go? Also waitlist me.

I shall be the shady dwarven gambler with the dice of gambling and a golden sword for some reason.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 26, 2012, 09:04:02 pm »

Fight! Stab them one by one!

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 26, 2012, 09:15:01 pm »

I cast Illusory Party Triplets.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 26, 2012, 09:21:52 pm »

"WEEP IN TERROR, BRIEF VERMIN!"
Strike down their leader with a cleave down the center.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 26, 2012, 10:07:28 pm »

>Develop magma immunity and swim to land, where I have the advantage.
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 26, 2012, 10:46:17 pm »

Hrm.. Posting to watch. Also, wait list me please. As The Mortal Immortal, Bob!

(Who has the power of being able to learn things. Because, yknow, he's a Mortal Immortal.)
« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 10:55:08 pm by Talarion »
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 30, 2012, 12:16:11 am »

Aaaaaaaand we're back. Sorry 'about the wait, I had to fight off some RL stuff.

TURN NINE

Fight! Stab them one by one!
I cast Illusory Party Triplets.
"WEEP IN TERROR, BRIEF VERMIN!"
Strike down their leader with a cleave down the center.

Roll:4 You leap into action! The Death Knight draws his sword, and dashes at the bandit leader! With a mighty stroke of the sword the leader is cloven in twain! You have grown attached to your sword, and may now name it! The Valkrye draws his sword and charges one of the bandits! With a vicious slash you eviscerate him, spilling his guts onto the ground! Orlin weaves an illusion of three beautiful girls, who seduce the three remaining bandits. The bandits follow the illusion off into the trees. Bandits defeated!

>Develop magma immunity and swim to land, where I have the advantage.

Roll:4 You focus on your immunity to fire, convince it that magma is just really hot, liquid fire, and gain magma immunity! (Roll:1) You start to swim to shore, but the magma around you starts to bubble fiercely, and you feel something brush against your leg..... something big.

>Go to the abandoned fortress.

Roll:3 As you approach the fortress you hear a deep rumbling sound. As you advance towards your goal, it grows in intensity until the very ground vibrates. You reach a deforested zone full of charred trees, rusted equipment, and bones. The ground is littered with them, some small, some large, all blackened with heat. You hear a scream echo up from the depths of the fortress, which you can see is set into a gigantic mountain. Do you investigate, or flee from this accursed place?

Spoiler: Nirur Torir (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: FreeformSchooler (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sinpwn (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: _DivideByZero_ (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: HighEndNoob (click to show/hide)
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 30, 2012, 01:00:16 am »

Time seems to slow as Vanitas raises his sword, the late afternoon light dancing along the fresh coat of blood.
He gently runs a gauntleted finger down the blade, savoring every engraving and tiny scratch as romantic music seems to play from nowhere in particular.
"I shall name you Soulsunder, and we shall be together forever."

As quickly as the moment comes, it is over, and the Death Knight continues onwards.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 30, 2012, 09:06:17 am »

"Sorry for leading them away, wrong spell."

As they travel, Orlin attempts to devise a runic formula for stone golem animation.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 30, 2012, 10:13:08 am »

As they continued to travel, Luin polished his/her (gender-ambiguous name!) weapon.

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 30, 2012, 05:59:25 pm »

>Seeing as the fire is kind-of discouraging, leave and pursue my second goal: find the Bi-pedal Ice-dragon known as Kyurem in the Great chasm, and tame it.
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 30, 2012, 06:19:18 pm »

>Develop fire boost: shoot fire backwards for a sudden burst of speed!
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13