Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13

Author Topic: No plot. No sanity. Just dice. SEMI-HIATUS.  (Read 20933 times)

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
Re: No plot. No sanity. Just dice.
« Reply #150 on: February 19, 2012, 01:05:28 pm »

Right, turn in a bit.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: February 19, 2012, 01:38:35 pm »

Name: Urist McPoo
Profession: Plumber wizard from hell
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: February 21, 2012, 11:42:10 am »

Sorry bout the late turn. RL invaded, then forum derp, then more RL.

TURN SEVENTEEN

Fashion armor out of the dead wyvern's body. I shall become not Luin the Enforcer... but LUIN THE MENACER!

Roll:6 Luin, Enforcer Cancels Party:Taken by mood.

Luin, Enforcer looses a roar of laughter, Fell and terrible!

He runs over to the wyvern and removes most of the scales from its body, as well as the head.

Luin, Enforcer has begun a mysterious construction!

He works furiously, screaming as he fits scale after scale together!

Luin, Enforcer has created M†mgoztosid, a Wyvernscale armor set! All craftdwarfship is of the highest quality. This is a Wyvernscale armor set. It menaces with spikes of Wyvernscale. It is adorned with hanging rings of Wyvernbone. On it is engraved a picture of Luin the Enforcer and The Black Wyvern in Wyvernscale.  The Wyvern is grimacing. Luin is laughing. This relates to the defeat of The Black Wyvern by Luin the Enforcer.

"GET BACK HERE, COWARD!"
Grab the coconut and charge after him, ordering the undead aside once again.

Roll:4 "GET BACK HERE." You command some of the lesser undead aside as you chase after the necromancer. Roll:2 The necromacer summons some greater undead! (Roll:1) Only one rises up, as his wounds are sapping his strength. (Roll:5) You shove the greater undead out of your way, quickly catching up to the fleeing necromancer.

>Hmm, hug iron men.

Roll:3 You run up to the nearest Iron man and grab him in a great bear hug! He seems suprised by this, but he hugs you in return. And squeezes. Hard. He starts to crush the life out of you, but Life Drain starts to take effect! You can feel his grip loosening.

>Go through the cavern.

Roll:6 You stroll through the cavern as if you own it. Several times you feel something watching you, but you dismiss it as something not worth your time. Eventually the underground jungle ends, and you spy a group of iron men.

I cast Summon Fire Elemental, and use it to attack the spiders.

Roll:4 You draw a rune in the dust, and summon a Fire elemental! (Roll:3) It seems annoyed. "Why have you summoned me?" You tell it that you need help killing these spiders. (Roll:1) "SPIDERS? I HATE SPIDERS." It blasts out a wave of fire, engulfing you and the spiders in flames! (Roll:6) You are unscathed, but the spiders are toast! The Fire elemental is throwing a tantrum! You back up, and erase part of the rune by accident. The fire elemental disapears! It seems that the runes only work unti they are erased. This could be useful.

Spoiler: Nirur Torir (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: FreeformSchooler (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sinpwn (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: _DivideByZero_ (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: HighEndNoob (click to show/hide)
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: February 21, 2012, 12:12:33 pm »

Don the wyvern head as a helmet, run over to the necromancer menacing the Death Knight and chop his head clean off!

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: February 21, 2012, 01:04:57 pm »

Finally enter my tower for that full night's sleep in a single turn.

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: February 21, 2012, 02:03:10 pm »

>Unleash a barrage of icicles at the iron men.
Oh, well,
>Try to relearn my Icy powers.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 04:30:35 pm by HighEndNoob »
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: February 21, 2012, 03:16:37 pm »

You lost your powers when you made the deal with the Shadow. You can learn them again though.

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: February 21, 2012, 05:09:04 pm »

Didnt you see my char?
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: February 21, 2012, 05:40:53 pm »

Continue the ritual of undeath. Slay the necromancer and bind his soul to the coconut. Congratulate Luin on the new armor.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: February 21, 2012, 07:03:06 pm »

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: February 22, 2012, 06:51:34 pm »

Oh dear. Thirteen people on the waitlist. Gonna have to start killing people off. Or letting more in. Hmmmm. Aw man. I wonder why would happen if I just let everyone on the waitlist in.

raptorfangamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Svenleton King
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: February 22, 2012, 07:08:38 pm »

Oh dear. Thirteen people on the waitlist. Gonna have to start killing people off. Or letting more in. Hmmmm. Aw man. I wonder why would happen if I just let everyone on the waitlist in.

I suppose it would break in total and utter madness, or the not-so morally challenged against the morally challenged ones...
on the brighter side, you would have a lot of people either going all on a quest, or doing random things that end up into everyone killing everyone...

>up the difficulty and let some more into the gaem
"Tobar, whats that on the wall?"

"That, Urist, is a reminder not to piss me off..."

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: February 22, 2012, 08:59:39 pm »

>Punch out iron man. Attempt to gain "Strength Drain Punch."
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: February 22, 2012, 10:05:53 pm »

I suppose it would break in total and utter madness, or the not-so morally challenged against the morally challenged ones...
on the brighter side, you would have a lot of people either going all on a quest, or doing random things that end up into everyone killing everyone...

>up the difficulty and let some more into the gaem

Sooo, in other words !!FUN!! Turn should be up tommorrow.

Edit: To get through the waitlist faster, I have decided to add more people from the waitlist into the game. This means turns will not be as often. I will do a turn on the weekend, most likely saturday. You will have one week to post your actions. If you will be away from an Internet source for a bit, tell me in advance and I will put your char on the sidelines until you return. If you miss two turns without telling me, I will remove your char. I will do my best to let you guys know if I will be away. What I hope to do is get everyone currently in the waitlist into the game together. So this means it may enventually be an eighteen player game. The reason I am doing this is to see how many players I can deal with at one time. Tommorow will be the last "normal" turn. Ultravalican is up next, and will be introduced next turn.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 11:56:00 pm by kisame12794 »

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: February 23, 2012, 10:29:39 am »

TURN EIGHTEEN: There's a new player in town.

Don the wyvern head as a helmet, run over to the necromancer menacing the Death Knight and chop his head clean off!

Roll:2 You put the wyvern head onto your head. You cannot see! Maybe you should cut some eyeholes...

Finally enter my tower for that full night's sleep in a single turn.

Roll:6 *YAWN* Nappy time. You enter your tower and start to sleep. You wake up feeling refreshed, and ready to start you morally challanged empire!

Oh, well,
>Try to relearn my Icy powers.

Roll:5 You remember having some sort of power, and test out some funky hand motions. For the most part you look silly, but you finally figure out how to create ice.

Continue the ritual of undeath. Slay the necromancer and bind his soul to the coconut. Congratulate Luin on the new armor.

Roll:1 The necromancer raises a pair of golems! They charge at you, (Roll:3) dealing a glancing blow. You turn and face the golems.

>Punch out iron man. Attempt to gain "Strength Drain Punch."

Roll:3 You wind up to punch the iron man, (Roll:5) FALCON PAWNCH!!! The flying FALCON PAWNCH strikes the iron man in the head, severing the head. The severed part flies of in an arc! The iron man has been struck down. Three Iron men remaining!

Ultravalican

After wandering for days, you finally find some sort of civilization! A great stone tower, rising from the landscape. Maybe they will have some food in there. Oh hey, a lemon!

Spoiler: Nirur Torir (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: FreeformSchooler (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sinpwn (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: _DivideByZero_ (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: HighEndNoob (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ultravalican (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13