Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 34

Author Topic: Bay 12 Mafia 2,71828 All alone T_T  (Read 46634 times)

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
Re: Bay 12 Mafia 2,71828 Day π (9/12) (Replaaaace)
« Reply #300 on: February 11, 2012, 10:56:32 pm »

Alright, back from my commitments this weekend. Will do a quick reread of the thread.

Jack A T
First, I am a miller who, when inspected, shows up as a Cult Leader.

This claim bugs me. It makes me think you're a fakeclaiming Cult Leader.

With no apparent mafia kills and perhaps no apparent mafia, why should I look elsewhere beyond your unusually specific miller claim?

Webadict: How is TolyK being a martyr a victory for you against Jim?

Why does this matter so much that you had to ask webadict about it?

Also, why does me not answering questions bug you, but when WUBA DUBA does it with RAEG, it goes uncommented by you?

Jack A T.

Dariush, you are scum for lurking.

Ottofar, you are scum for lurking.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: February 12, 2012, 12:00:35 am »

perhaps no apparent mafia

Urist_McArathos has been killed. He was Fikod Lee, Mafiabot.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: February 12, 2012, 01:12:57 am »

At home this weekend taking care of some family, so a lot of my time is taken.

The lack of mafiakills is strange, but my guts tells me that it's probably not a cult.
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Orangebottle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: February 12, 2012, 01:49:30 am »

Scumwebadict, for his massive overreaction yesterday.

Dariush:start scumhunting goddamnit.

Toaster:Why does Dariush's reasonless vote suddenly bother you? He did the exact same thing  yesterday and you never so much as mentioned it.
My Sig
Quote from: The Binder of Shame: RPGnet Rants
"We're in his toilet. We're in Cthulhu's toilet."

""Hey! No breaking character while breaking character"

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: February 12, 2012, 02:21:01 am »

perhaps no apparent mafia

Urist_McArathos has been killed. He was Fikod Lee, Mafiabot.

Dear God I am just racking up the humongous idiocy lately.

sigh

Edit by way of stupidity:
With no apparent mafia kills and perhaps no apparent mafia, why should I look elsewhere beyond your unusually specific miller claim?
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: February 12, 2012, 04:06:38 am »

Dariush:  Any particular reason?
Yeah, his D2 behavior.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: February 12, 2012, 04:49:08 am »

Ottofar, you are scum for lurking.

That's why I am looking for a replacement.

Anyways, I'm gonna claim a power now. A one-shot. It can be used to determine the truthfulness of a single post.

So yeah.

Orangebottle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: February 13, 2012, 02:04:25 am »

Dariush:start scumhunting goddamnit.
I'm not joking, asshat.
Toaster:Why does Dariush's reasonless vote suddenly bother you? He did the exact same thing  yesterday and you never so much as mentioned it.
I want answers, Toast.

Jim: Did you inherit my stupid from the last time we played or something? Seriously, this isn't like you.
My Sig

Orangebottle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: February 13, 2012, 02:05:46 am »

EBWOP:

Dariush: that answer was vague. What was it about his Day 2 behavior that made you think webadict is scum?
My Sig

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile
Re: Bay 12 Mafia 2,71828 Day e (11/12) (Replaaaace)
« Reply #309 on: February 13, 2012, 04:38:21 am »

Jack:  So why aren't you grilling Jim to get more out of him?
Toaster: At the time of my last post before you asked this question, I hadn't really seen much from Jim that I wanted to ask about, that others hadn't already asked.

Jack A T
First, I am a miller who, when inspected, shows up as a Cult Leader.
This claim bugs me. It makes me think you're a fakeclaiming Cult Leader.

Jim Groovester: I'm not quite sure what you're asking here.  Are you asking me why you shouldn't lynch me for my miller claim, or why you should look at anything but the miller claim, or why you should look at anyone but me?  Or are you asking something else?

Webadict: How is TolyK being a martyr a victory for you against Jim?

Why does this matter so much that you had to ask webadict about it?
It doesn't matter much.  However, at the time, I was interested in hearing a bit more from him about it.  I became less interested, so I didn't try to get him to answer the question again after his confused statement.  Is there a reason why I shouldn't have asked it, or something?

Also, why does me not answering questions bug you, but when WUBA DUBA does it with RAEG, it goes uncommented by you?
Because Orangebottle's questions were the same basic question, twice, asked while brushing away Webadict's previous answer to said with nothing more than "But a vig probably wouldn't kill the claimed neutralish third party!", a statement which I proceeded to question OB on, whereas Webadict's questions were...well, not that.  Webadict had already given his answer to OB's question, and I had no reason to believe it had changed.

Orangebottle: So, just to be clear, yesterday, you thought that a vig wouldn't have killed TolyK as it would have been a waste of an action, so scum must have killed TolyK despite it being a waste of an action?  That, and please answer Toaster's question.

Jim: Did you inherit my stupid from the last time we played or something? Seriously, this isn't like you.
Other than the mistake about the mafia's existence, how so?

More tomorrow.  For now, I sleep.
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: February 13, 2012, 07:28:26 am »

Dariush: that answer was vague. What was it about his Day 2 behavior that made you think webadict is scum?
It was him being an aaaaaaaaaasshole.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: February 13, 2012, 09:16:09 am »

Orangebottle:

When?  I don't see it.   Also, what Jack said.

Jack:  Fair enough on Jim I suppose, though I still smell lazy.

Dariush:

So are you- does that mean you're scum?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: February 13, 2012, 09:31:28 am »

Unvote.

Alright guys, I'm confused here. I'm still trying to figure out what good my powers can be, other than I can yell at you guys at Night and (as well) I can PM you guys.

Toaster, you're defending me. I can take care of myself.

This answer is just as vague, and it's really lame. You're basically just lynching someone that annoys you, meaning that you don't truly think I'm scum and you're not scumhunting but what the heck, let's just lynch him to keep busy.

I'm also definitely not going to mention other games at all that are running concurrently with this one that make you a hypocritical idiot. Definitely not. That would be rude.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: February 13, 2012, 04:45:51 pm »

Anyways, I'm gonna claim a power now. A one-shot. It can be used to determine the truthfulness of a single post.

What should we use this for? Confirmed townie? To see if the mafia have kills? Some other useful thing we need to think about?

We can't all be smart guys like you.

Jim Groovester: I'm not quite sure what you're asking here.  Are you asking me why you shouldn't lynch me for my miller claim, or why you should look at anything but the miller claim, or why you should look at anyone but me?  Or are you asking something else?

How about you give me an answer for you being a fakeclaiming Cult Leader instead of beating around the bush by asking exactly what I meant about my question.

It doesn't matter much.  However, at the time, I was interested in hearing a bit more from him about it.  I became less interested, so I didn't try to get him to answer the question again after his confused statement.  Is there a reason why I shouldn't have asked it, or something?

At the time, what was so interesting about it and what more information did you want to get on the topic?

Because Orangebottle's questions were the same basic question, twice, asked while brushing away Webadict's previous answer to said with nothing more than "But a vig probably wouldn't kill the claimed neutralish third party!", a statement which I proceeded to question OB on, whereas Webadict's questions were...well, not that.  Webadict had already given his answer to OB's question, and I had no reason to believe it had changed.

Not what Orangebottle asked. He wanted to know why scum Jim Groovester would kill TolyK, because as you might recall, webadict voted me at the end of Day 1 and TolyK was killed during the night. webadict gave a sort of half-answer, and Orangebottle continued to pursue the question.

Really, why do you not care when webadict doesn't answer questions from other about issues that they actually care about, but you do care when I don't answer questions when all they are are rhetorical questions in pursuit of pompous jackassery?

Why do you like WUBA so much this game?

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: February 13, 2012, 04:49:07 pm »

Anything you wish for.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 34