Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20

Author Topic: Screw the Next Player Over! A Succession Game v2 - WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO?!?!?!  (Read 25614 times)

Ifeno

• Bay Watcher
  • UristMcSoldier is an enemy of the Twinkling Incest
    • View Profile

i'm gonna try to get an organized voting topic set up asap for the next...sequel...

this is dorf fortress at its finest XD
ive gotten in the habit of replacing my chief medical dwarf as soon as he gains any notable skill in diagnosis.
It's really funny watching them do unnecessary surgery because of a wrong diagnosis.
the conditions were bad enough to turn a dwarf who didn't care about anything mad, that's pretty hardcore.

slowpokez

• Bay Watcher
  • B12's Department Head of Arts & Recreation
    • View Profile
    • Cloudsprite

i'm gonna try to get an organized voting topic set up asap for the next...sequel...

this is dorf fortress at its finest XD
I want turn 3 or 4 PLZ :3

Ifeno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

yea a lot of people have made turn requests.  Ill have to go through and take a look at them all so i can try to honor everyone's wishes.  I just went and abandoned the old fort on my save and now im trying to found a new fortress here to see if the world is usable.  I for one would love to see the two forts co-exist within the same world as to truely make them sequels. 
ive gotten in the habit of replacing my chief medical dwarf as soon as he gains any notable skill in diagnosis.
It's really funny watching them do unnecessary surgery because of a wrong diagnosis.
the conditions were bad enough to turn a dwarf who didn't care about anything mad, that's pretty hardcore.

TheWetSheep

• Bay Watcher
  • water covering (entire sheep)
    • View Profile

Ifeno, are you going to make a new overseer list for the new game? Also, I would prefer a non-evil biome, and have players and sieges create the danger.

ashton1993

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ifeno, are you going to make a new overseer list for the new game? Also, I would prefer a non-evil biome, and have players and sieges create the danger.

Noooo! What would happen to the "Hairy Mass of Death" trap? Nothing! It won't exist if there's no evil biome!
Wow, that's actually really friggin' awesome looking.
That is brilliant.
That is hilarious, Ashton. I love it.
OMG yes!!!  Thank you!!!

Totally not a narcissist.

TSTwizby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Noooo! What would happen to the "Hairy Mass of Death" trap? Nothing! It won't exist if there's no evil biome!

That's what the voting is for. And Ifeno, don't worry too much about doing things quickly. It'll be a while before the next release, which I think most of us have agreed we should wait for. Take your time!
I got a female and male dragon on my embark. I got cagetraps on the exits but im struggling to find a way to make them path into it.
Live bait.
3 dwarfs out of 7 dead so far

Ifeno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That's what the voting is for. And Ifeno, don't worry too much about doing things quickly. It'll be a while before the next release, which I think most of us have agreed we should wait for. Take your time!

i'll go ahead and make the thread.  Personally i would like to use the same world we used for this game however it seems some people want to gen a new one using the new release.  Personally i think we might as well do both...use this one for #2 and then gen a new world for #3 but ill make a thread for us to go ahead and decide on that part...

slowpokez

• Bay Watcher
  • B12's Department Head of Arts & Recreation
    • View Profile
    • Cloudsprite

i'll go ahead and make the thread.  Personally i would like to use the same world we used for this game however it seems some people want to gen a new one using the new release.  Personally i think we might as well do both...use this one for #2 and then gen a new world for #3 but ill make a thread for us to go ahead and decide on that part...
I think two forts would cause a lot of confusion...Let's try sticking to one and maybe later start another. Don't want to split an already quite small playerbase...but then again I might be overthinking it as I tend to do when drinking :P

Ifeno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

the two games wouldnt be on going at the same time.  One would help us pass the time till we can start the other one...

its not 1 -> 2 +3

its 1 -> 2 -> 3

TSTwizby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh, I get it. That would probably be fine too.
I got a female and male dragon on my embark. I got cagetraps on the exits but im struggling to find a way to make them path into it.
Live bait.
3 dwarfs out of 7 dead so far

Ifeno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

i feel like we need a way to keep the player list together while we wait for the updates

tahujdt

• Bay Watcher
  • The token conservative
    • View Profile

Sign me up! I want a mechanic.
DFBT the Dwarf: The only community podcast for Dwarf Fortress!
Tahu-R-TOA-1, Troubleshooter
I suggest that we add a clause permitting the keelhauling of anyone who suggests a plan involving "zombify the crew".
Quote from: MNII
Friend Computer, can you repair the known universe, please?

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile

if this is 34.06 I want to be a animal trainer, under the numberless part of my user name.
If no, I want to be a hunter/trapper under the same. . . . . . . please.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Ifeno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

don't worry guys i haven't abandoned this thread...i've just been too busy to set up an organized voting topic >.<...i'm hoping it'll change soon but...ya never know...life's a bitch at times...

tahujdt

• Bay Watcher
  • The token conservative
    • View Profile

Something tells me that if we bring this succession to 0.35, we'll have minecarts converging on the dining hall.
DFBT the Dwarf: The only community podcast for Dwarf Fortress!
Tahu-R-TOA-1, Troubleshooter
I suggest that we add a clause permitting the keelhauling of anyone who suggests a plan involving "zombify the crew".
Quote from: MNII
Friend Computer, can you repair the known universe, please?
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20