Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Inspiration needed  (Read 975 times)

sirinon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Inspiration needed
« on: January 16, 2012, 07:06:58 am »

Hey all ,
so in a world where I can mod any creature that I want I am out of Ideas I want to create something Badass so far I have created :

1. Tigernazis - large immortal tigermen  with adamantine skeletons, poisonous fangs and 2 ft claws.
2. Rape dwarves - standard dwarves with sharp Iron Phallus's and a blunt/bash "rape" attack  only  ( seemed funny at the time )

so far im thinking of :
1. Space marines ( Astartes ) -  I have made them before but want to go all out i.e two hearts, shell ribcage, Toxic blood.
2. some form of advanced beastman or maybe an elephant humanoid ?
3. something made out of a really crazy material ..... no idea though

Ideas guys ?  what would be bitchin to adventure with ?

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: Inspiration needed
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2012, 08:38:55 am »

Adamantine skeletons? I think it's a good idea to remove those, they will break incredibly easily.

PokemonRocks85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2012, 09:09:18 am »

I got idea WereDragon, WereWhales, Wereboars

sirinon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2012, 05:20:49 pm »

Adamantine skeletons? I think it's a good idea to remove those, they will break incredibly easily.

Really ?  I was under the impression they would be light but solid ?  I know the adamantine claws / Fangs  have gone a long way :)

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2012, 05:49:35 pm »

Really ?  I was under the impression they would be light but solid ?  I know the adamantine claws / Fangs  have gone a long way :)

Generally you don't see many light bones in things you don't want to fly >_>
Also, replace the bronze in bronze colossi with adamantine. Pit adamantine colossus against 3 chickens. Profit.

look_of_disapproval

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2012, 02:50:41 am »

1. Tigernazis - large immortal tigermen  with adamantine skeletons, poisonous fangs and 2 ft claws.
2. Rape dwarves - standard dwarves with sharp Iron Phallus's and a blunt/bash "rape" attack  only  ( seemed funny at the time )

ಠ_ಠ

AleAndSteel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2012, 02:32:50 pm »

take a whale and change him that he crawls across the land and shoots magma out of his eyes. You could also give him an earthquake attack and make him leave a trail of fire whereever he goes. And give him hands and let him wield titans and bronze collosuses. He must also be able to soak up all the water of a river and spew it back out, flooding the entire screen. He should also shoot snake-teeth out of his forehead, and on the forehead itself have teeth too.
http://kodblogblogkod.blogspot.co.uk/

"Urist? Urist, stop the wagon. Urist, stop now. URIST! STOP! STOP RIGHT NOW! YOUR DRIVING US INTO THE VOLCANO! URIST!!!!!!!!"

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2012, 08:03:27 pm »

Create chicken, mod chicken so it can fly, has firebreath, adamantine beak, is on fire, is carnivore, has the ability to grow whenever it eats something, adamantine daggers instead of wings (flaming), destroys obstructions whenever it touches them (rock walls and buildings) and is highly nutritious.