Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: Supervillainry! - Started! Turn 14!  (Read 14652 times)

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Supervillainry! - Started! Turn 14!
« Reply #120 on: March 25, 2012, 09:19:37 am »

((Dude! Perfect opportunity to call that guy 'The Manotaur'. ))
Laughter means people. People means potential allies, or foes to crush to prove he wasnt nearly as weak as he still felt. Damnable cryo-stasis. Tombstone half suspected that the entire purpose of the stasis was to weaken everyone placed in it. Make those who chose villainry weak enough to best should they escape. Unfortunately if that were the case, Tombstone had no intention of going down without a fight.

Meantime there was something worthy of investigation. With a gesture Tombstone had his minions form up behind him, 3 on each side. He then strode up to the door...

Tombstone kicks in the door leading to the laughter/metal noises
But despite what you've been told, I once had a soul. Left somewhere behind...

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Supervillainry! - Started! Turn 14!
« Reply #121 on: March 25, 2012, 12:27:58 pm »

Cynneal backed hurriedly away from the beast, turning to the unknown telepath and extending a hand urgently. "Come on, can you stand?" She grimaced slightly with concern; this was not the ideal way for a patient, after being artificially revived from a near-death state (possibly a coma) to be treated, but there was no time to worry about that right now.

She glanced back to the monster then returned her panicking gaze to the prone woman, grasping a hand to pull her upright before turning and running with her, as fast as possible, away from their attacker. "We can't fight that thing!" Cynneal shouted over the monster's roaring, "I don't know who you are, but we've got to get the fuck out of here. Try and slow it down somehow, i-if you can!"  

Cynneal shall quickly aid the telepath to her feet, (or just drag her, if she's too weak) let loose with a rather-justified profanity to express her displeasure at the situation, and beat cheeks out of there! Hopefully, the as-yet unknown Miss Zlata will recover her senses enough the slow the Minotaur down with some kindof power as they flee, whether by shielding or knocking a cryo tank or two into its path Cynneal really couldn't care less as long as they don't end up getting brutally trampled/gored to pieces by that thing!

((Claiming cornflower blue as my speech colour... The post was looking a bit cluttered without a different colour. Also: Oh crap. :P))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]