Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Haunted/wilderness  (Read 410 times)

ninjabear53

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Haunted/wilderness
« on: January 12, 2012, 10:22:46 am »

i wanted to embark on a evil boime but there were no woods at all and im still slightly too new to beable to function with out my lovely forest but i want a animals maybe killing me challenge methought i do need to finally try it so i really have to question now that i think about it

1. if i have half of the embark thing in a haunted Biome and half in a wilderness biome but it says that the terain is wilderness will i still get evil creatures?

2. is there always a underground ravine? because the first one i found didnt have one and was way way down like about level -70 but then in my latest one i found one only four levels down and it had one

Ghills

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Haunted/wilderness
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2012, 11:33:10 am »

1) If your embark straddles more than one biome critters from each biome may wander around.  But the same total limit for number of critters applies to all critters on the map.

2) Not sure what you mean by 'underground ravine'.  All maps have underground caverns, if that's what you mean.
I AM POINTY DEATH INCARNATE
Ye know, being an usurper overseer gone mad with power isn't too bad. It's honestly not that different from being a normal overseer.
To summarize:
They do an epic face. If that fails, they beat said object to death with their beard.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: Haunted/wilderness
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2012, 01:15:54 am »

You want things killing you before you are able to live without wood?