Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 33

Author Topic: Bad Dudes Mafia - Mission complete! [Game over!]  (Read 45444 times)

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
Re: Bad Dudes Mafia - All Present and Accounted For [Day 4]
« Reply #435 on: February 24, 2012, 12:08:54 pm »

Oh Dariush.  I wonder where this change of heart comes from.  Maybe you can elaborate on why it's a "scum block".
My expectations about penngo's innocence were crushed, ah and woe. I distinctly remember a discussion about how a smokebomb is a tool used by ninjas. And I distinctly remember it being used on town. And I distinctly doubt that in such a... role-light game there would be two roleblockers.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: February 24, 2012, 01:12:52 pm »

I doubt there would be two roleblockers too.  So it's a good thing there's nothing to suggest there's another one (Think had a randomize and you could easily have a redirect or copy).

I can't remember if we discussed the alignment of the block, but I'm pretty sure a smoke grenade would work too.  Ottofar and Orangebottle: You were both blocked.  Would your block flavour make sense with a smoke grenade?

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: February 24, 2012, 01:33:59 pm »

So, you think that penngo is the only roleblocker who claims to coincidentally only use his action on a single night and claims to coincidentally hit scum. Which coincidentally happened right before LYLO. Despite at least one townie claiming being blocked before. Riiiiight.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: February 24, 2012, 03:10:29 pm »

Penngo claimed roleblocker yesterday so I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

It's not "coincidental".  You looked scummy yesterday and you look scummy today.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: February 24, 2012, 03:13:13 pm »

Penngo claimed roleblocker yesterday so I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.
He said he didn't action N2, yet Ottofar claims to have been blocked. Go figure.

penngo009

• Bay Watcher
  • <(<_<)><(^_^)><(>_<)><(v_v)><(>_>)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: February 24, 2012, 04:25:13 pm »

Lol, unfortunately I don't use Ninja bombs in the first place. So stop acting like I am. My ability is a net cannon, NOT a smoke bomb.You're lying because you knew it wasn't a smoke bomb, and since you knew I was a roleblocker, you wanted to condemn me to death.
League Of Legends NA-The Pengo
Just add me if you're up for some LoL.

Steam name- Pengoooo
Yes, exactly that amount of os in my name. Add me if you want to see if we have any of the same games that you'd want to play.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: February 24, 2012, 04:44:13 pm »

He said he didn't action N2, yet Ottofar claims to have been blocked. Go figure.
Oh right.  I guess you have a roleblocker afterall.  And maybe a random one since that's a standard #mafia role which you thought of immediately for some reason.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: February 24, 2012, 05:51:18 pm »

Ottofar and Orangebottle: You were both blocked.  Would your block flavour make sense with a smoke grenade?

Yes.

Orangebottle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: February 24, 2012, 06:40:24 pm »

I doubt there would be two roleblockers too.  So it's a good thing there's nothing to suggest there's another one (Think had a randomize and you could easily have a redirect or copy).

I can't remember if we discussed the alignment of the block, but I'm pretty sure a smoke grenade would work too.  Ottofar and Orangebottle: You were both blocked.  Would your block flavour make sense with a smoke grenade?
No. I was blocked with a snare trap; specifically the type that catches your leg with a loop of rope and hangs you from a tree.

Dariush. After my roleblock, I asked if I'd have known about it if I hadn't been doing an action. Toaster said no. I was protecting Leafsnail(and my skills were unnecessary), and Penngo was blocking you(which is confirmed by you). Therefore, you must be the killing scum.
My Sig
Quote from: The Binder of Shame: RPGnet Rants
"We're in his toilet. We're in Cthulhu's toilet."

""Hey! No breaking character while breaking character"

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: February 24, 2012, 06:43:31 pm »

Lol, unfortunately I don't use Ninja bombs in the first place. So stop acting like I am. My ability is a net cannon, NOT a smoke bomb.You're lying because you knew it wasn't a smoke bomb, and since you knew I was a roleblocker, you wanted to condemn me to death.

Hey. Go back and answer my last question to you.
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: February 24, 2012, 06:43:59 pm »

Dariush. After my roleblock, I asked if I'd have known about it if I hadn't been doing an action. Toaster said no. I was protecting Leafsnail(and my skills were unnecessary), and Penngo was blocking you(which is confirmed by you). Therefore, you must be the killing scum.
Oh.  Haha.  Would you mind cross confirming this, Ottofar?

Orangebottle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: February 24, 2012, 06:47:31 pm »

Also note that Dariush claimed Commando meaning he shouldn't even have a night action to begin with.
My Sig
Quote from: The Binder of Shame: RPGnet Rants
"We're in his toilet. We're in Cthulhu's toilet."

""Hey! No breaking character while breaking character"

penngo009

• Bay Watcher
  • <(<_<)><(^_^)><(>_<)><(v_v)><(>_>)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: February 24, 2012, 09:38:53 pm »

Sorry for missing that, Native. No I did not in fact I will restate all my actions...........
N1: Blocked GlyphGryph.
N2: Nothing.
N3: Blocked Dariush.
League Of Legends NA-The Pengo
Just add me if you're up for some LoL.

Steam name- Pengoooo
Yes, exactly that amount of os in my name. Add me if you want to see if we have any of the same games that you'd want to play.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: February 25, 2012, 06:37:54 am »

I'm going to ask him myself.

Why are you panicking? Looks like you're trying to convince yourself what you're saying is true. Besides, net cannon? You do know what cannon, as opposed to gun, is, right?

Oh right.  I guess you have a roleblocker afterall.  And maybe a random one since that's a standard #mafia role which you thought of immediately for some reason.
That's quite a fast reversal of your case, you lying, backtracking, hypocritical scum. Oh, and guess why I thought about a random one immediatly? Seriously, you won't believe the answer. I'll just spoiler it to preserve the surprise.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Unexpected, huh?

To anybody who still doubts that penngo is asslying scum: scum didn't need the kill. They had a choice between killing someone, beginning the day with 2 scum out of 5 people, with town being able to lynch them, and not killing, claiming a roleblock and gliding through the day watching their target being bandwagoned, then winning the next day with 2 scum out of 4 people. Guess what they choose?

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: February 25, 2012, 07:49:46 am »

I'm going to ask him myself.
If Orangebottle is telling the truth then you are 100% scum.  So you need to start attacking Orangebottle if you want to survive.

When Ottofar says the same thing you'll need to attack him too.  Oh wait, but you're claiming a scum block from Penngo!  And that I'm actually the masterscum!  So you'll need to attack 4 out of 6 people as scum at the same time.  Can't wait.

That's quite a fast reversal of your case, you lying, backtracking, hypocritical scum. Oh, and guess why I thought about a random one immediatly? Seriously, you won't believe the answer. I'll just spoiler it to preserve the surprise.
I realised I was slightly wrong about something so I changed my accusation accordingly.  That's not "backtracking", "lying" or "being hypocritical".  It's making a minor mistake that does not change my case in any way.

And oh right, you needed to suggest that possibility to explain why the fuck Penngo would block someone with no role.  Real likely.  It'd be funny to no lynch and see him block you again to disprove this theory, but there's a poisoner out there.

To anybody who still doubts that penngo is asslying scum: scum didn't need the kill. They had a choice between killing someone, beginning the day with 2 scum out of 5 people, with town being able to lynch them, and not killing, claiming a roleblock and gliding through the day watching their target being bandwagoned, then winning the next day with 2 scum out of 4 people. Guess what they choose?
Or alternatively they'd risk town no lynching and getting another inspection on them from Ottofar.  Which would be really bad for them.

There's no reason to no lynch though since you're 100% scum and there's an unexplained poisoning out there.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 33