Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many eyes do you have?

<10<
<15<
<100<

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 27

Author Topic: Stupid thread : Microwaves are cool  (Read 41056 times)

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile

It's not that I'm worried that she can't defend herself, I'm worried that she'll WANT them to have nefarious intent.

"Hey, you wanna come up to my room to 'study'? *wink wink*"

Cue *BROPUNCH*.

Next thing you know, she'll only flirt with guys she dislikes. For YouTube cred.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Oh, man, RedDaughter and MaxDaughter are totally going to recruit another B12'ers daughter and turn into the most terrifying version of Charlie's Angels ever.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Oh, man, RedDaughter and MaxDaughter are totally going to recruit another B12'ers daughter and turn into the most terrifying version of Charlie's Angels ever.
I'm not sure anything could be more terrifying than the original.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile

Magma.

Bay 12's Angels Magma.

EVERYWHERE.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Magma Angels?  :o

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Okay, time for a gritty new reboot: Charlie's Angels, but this time they're smoking hot.

3. Run Resize Enable

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

also, when I was three, I stuck my little finger into a door hinge, and the door slammed shut.
I now have a permanantly bent nail.

My wife did that with a ring finger as a kid. She now has 9-1/2 fingers. (They wound up having to take off the upper joint and fingernail.)

To compensate for that, our daughter has 10-1/2 toes (one toe is bifurcated with two toenails). We call it her "lucky toe".  :P
Hapened to me in a heavy-ass pub door. Lost almost my right thumbnail but it grew back.

I have three scars on my hands, one is more of a set of small scars along the bottom of my right hand. Two of these are from stupid cooking. One is from playing with fire, using plastic straws (bit of molten plastic fell on my wrist).
Isn't it wierd how the burns that leave scars don't hurt as much as those little burns you just pick up cooking.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

Okay, time for a gritty new reboot: Charlie's Angels, but this time they're smoking hot.

HEYOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile

If this is in reference to RedKing and Max's daughters, then you are the proud recipient of the

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

Benefit of the doubt goes to magma pun  :-*

Araph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Last year I took the Welding I class at my high school. I didn't realize you could get sunburned really badly while arc welding, so I didn't notice that I had a triangular uncovered patch of skin on my right wrist.

An hour of welding later and I realized that the aforementioned patch of skin was then a merry shade of red. Never again did I let such an incident occur.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Benefit of the doubt goes to magma pun  :-*
It was indeed the magma pun. Though now that I look at it, I left that really open to interpretation, given that I didn't quote anything relevant. Uh, I hope this doesn't end up in the OOC thread (though if it does, this sentence will just make it look worse).
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 11:59:24 pm by Flying Dice »

3. Run Resize Enable

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

Charlie's Weeping Angels?

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile

99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile

I spent half an hour trying to figure out why adventurer mode wouldn't pop up in my worldgens. Turns out there was a stupid typo.

The Bane of Every Modder: Typos
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 27