Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 61

Author Topic: Bring Someone Else's Role Mafia - Evening 7 - Everybody's Dead Book [1/13]  (Read 85762 times)

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bring Someone Else's Role Mafia - D5 - Silly Drunk Book [6/13]
« Reply #795 on: February 24, 2012, 11:40:53 pm »

Webadict:

Webadict is scum.

But really, there's a whole lot of nothing new in your most recent pile of nonsense. Allow me to summarize it:

[Citation Needed]

Honestly, where is ANY of your evidence? All I see is a bunch of "You're lying because I said so", lack of proofs (what you do offer as proof is more nonsense), and nonsensical arguments. You're deliberately making posts that I can't appropriately respond to with the occasional insult to try to get a rise out of me and I'm not going to bite. If you truly want a response from me (which I highly doubt) then try making something along the lines of a logical argument.

Toaster: I'm starting to have my doubts with Penngo's recent actions. The vehemency with which he's defending Webadict and attacking you and me is ridiculous. He's being just as bad as Webadict about ignore key points in the arguments and the way he opposed the shorten makes me think he was just creating time for Webadict to start ranting again.

So I came up with a slightly different plan, I'm assuming that Dariush was telling the truth about the fact that anyone who kills him also dies (if he was lying, he's probably scum, anyway). So, I'm going to redirect Book to Dariush. Book kills Dariush, Dariush's ability kills book. If Dariush is scum, yay. If he's town, he sacrificed himself for the victory and then you and I lynch Penngo.
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

penngo009

• Bay Watcher
  • <(<_<)><(^_^)><(>_<)><(v_v)><(>_>)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: February 24, 2012, 11:54:12 pm »

Where is your proof you used your one shot kill? LOL btw, you're obviously bluffing now, that is why you're pointing it out obviously, I praise Book for pointing that out first though. Even if I was mafia it would be a stupid idea to help webadict, as it would obviously result in me dying, however it is so obvious you and toaster are mafia...What town in their mind would vote for a shorten at the time? That is just idiotic. You obviously want the game to not last that much longer because you're scum. Justify the shorten at least. Preferably now. Also you threaten me with saying
Are you crazy scum? Of course you want the day to end sooner. Oppose shorten.

I'm beginning to rethink Wubba's partner.

aka

Are you crazy scum? Of course you want the day to end sooner. Oppose shorten.
Vote webadict and say shorten, or die ASAP.
League Of Legends NA-The Pengo
Just add me if you're up for some LoL.

Steam name- Pengoooo
Yes, exactly that amount of os in my name. Add me if you want to see if we have any of the same games that you'd want to play.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

Anyway, I finally got the time to collect the data on Web.
What? No, seriously. What?

Web starts off by kicking off a D1 mass claim.  Except...
And my last ability shall remain a secret for now. If we need it, it'll be revealed. If not, no one gets hurt by it. Promise. And you know you can trust my promises.
...he doesn't.  He holds it back so he can see what everyone else has before he claims it.  He knew his scumbuddy Shakerag had a one shot role-hide kill and either him or his other scumbuddy had a one-shot role nuke.  What better way to find a good target for them than a massclaim?  Given this, he browbeats people until they go along.
What the fudge? YOU went along with it! Everyone went along with it except Orangebottle! I figured I'd see how well it went, which is why I offered half up-front and half later! If I offer everything upfront, then it's pointless. Plus, it was a test to see what happened in a game. If it cause me the loss, oh well, lesson learned. I've seen what it does and honestly it doesn't work very well.

Here, come D3, he mentions his action isn't on Leafsnail's list.  The obvious answer is because he didn't do it.  He never even actually said what his action is supposed to be!  He then drove the wagon on Leafsnail, knowing that it
incriminated him and Shakerag.
So, I lynched Leafsnail to PROVE my own partner and I were scum? That doesn't make sense in any universe ever. I mean, I realize that sounds like the best idea ever, but I'm clearly not smart enough to think of it.

My action wasn't on the list because it was blocked. NativeForeigner would have just proven that if he had an actual kill, so which is it? Is my auto ability real or fake? Because apparently, it's both.

My action was obvious. It's right there in Leafsnail's claim. I stopped someone (I don't quite remember who I actioned, it might have been Ottofar, but I wasn't paying attention) from being randomized, redirected, or roleblocked, and I was redirected to Leafsnail. His claim proves I was redirected to him. Plus, it was really a test on Leafsnail to see what he'd do, especially since both protects were displayed but he attacked me, Jack, and you.

D4 it took him two RL days to finally get around to voting anyone.  He only votes Book, claiming offing him is the best way to win for the town.  He completely ignores his scumbuddy Shakerag who does nothing all that day except sit around and be scum.
Lynching Book WAS the best idea. I've already talked about this. He was an sk. He is still currently an sk. NativeForeigner is mafia, and had no kill. We had no vigilante. This is all making my plan look SO BAD!

Also, I didn't think Shakerag was scum. I never did. His amnesia made complete sense, since I thought you were town, and the same thing happened to you. What does that mean for you? Huh?

Today, he suddenly explodes over Native with a OMGUS for wanting to kill the SK, and goes into frothy bilious rage mode.  He's not interesting in finding scum- he's just trying to be loud and distracting.   This is Scum Webadict, people.  Let's lynch him.
I thought he was scum yesterday. It's not an OMGUS, either, because my vote has reasoning. His is completely baseless. I'm not being loud and distracting. I'm trying to have an argument with NativeForeigner. You've taken zero looks at him, despite him making NO attempt to come up with a reason to vote me.

Webadict:

Webadict is scum.

But really, there's a whole lot of nothing new in your most recent pile of nonsense. Allow me to summarize it:

[Citation Needed]

Honestly, where is ANY of your evidence? All I see is a bunch of "You're lying because I said so", lack of proofs (what you do offer as proof is more nonsense), and nonsensical arguments. You're deliberately making posts that I can't appropriately respond to with the occasional insult to try to get a rise out of me and I'm not going to bite. If you truly want a response from me (which I highly doubt) then try making something along the lines of a logical argument.
Oh, I'm sorry. Did you mean the quotes I provided in the post? The ones that are literally RIGHT THERE? Here's some more, you lazy scumbag. I'll even let people click them so they're not out of context.

Reasonless vote at the beginning of the Day. "Shot" at 6p.
Dariush is his top pick but voted me regardless. This is an addendum to the above point.
Guarantees that his plan will succeed without fail.
Refuses to scumhunt.
Has a hole pointed out in his plan and patches it with WIFOM, nullifying his perfect plan of a guaranteed Town win.
Shortens to prevent having to defend himself.
Threatens anyone that opposes him.
Refuses to argue on no citation when the argument has quotes provided.

Seriously, that's low, even for you. You're such a lying scumbag, it's not even funny. Want more? Or are you going to say these aren't good enough for you? Because really, it's lazy. Lazy lazy lazy.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: February 25, 2012, 12:08:29 am »

Holy God, this NativeForeigner guy is a scummy lazy loser. It's frickin' ridiculous.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: February 25, 2012, 12:12:26 am »

Where is your proof you used your one shot kill? LOL btw, you're obviously bluffing now, that is why you're pointing it out obviously, I praise Book for pointing that out first though. Even if I was mafia it would be a stupid idea to help webadict, as it would obviously result in me dying, however it is so obvious you and toaster are mafia...What town in their mind would vote for a shorten at the time? That is just idiotic. You obviously want the game to not last that much longer because you're scum. Justify the shorten at least. Preferably now. Also you threaten me with saying

You're kidding, right? This doesn't even sound like you. It sound like you're being coached. Heavily.

First of all, how the hell do you expect me to prove that? I could give you the flavor, but what good does that do you? I'm bluffing because I answered Toaster's question with an appropriate change of plan? You're heavily-steered words aren't making much sense.

Yes, if you were mafia, you wouldn't be making any mistakes at all, and if Wubba was mafia, he wouldn't have let himself make any of his mistakes. Because, you know, everyone who plays mafia plays perfectly. Especially the newbies.

Town that's caught scum and wants the game to move on. Here's my justification: Scumadict's been caught and a plan's been made. Nothing is happening now expect for Webadict spewing more bile and you chainsawing him like mad. I really don't want an entire weekend of that.

Of course I threatened you for your extremely scummy behavior.

Webadict:

I've countered each and every one of those and you keep bringing them up. Your arguments keep going in circles and it's really obnoxious.

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
  • Boogie does not want you being confoosed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: February 25, 2012, 12:14:28 am »

Holy God, this NativeForeigner guy is a scummy lazy loser. It's frickin' ridiculous.
Any instructions for your Secret Weapon, your Majesty?
No one ever listens to Zathras, no. Quite mad, they say.  |  That ain't a shepherd.

Zathras hefts the corpse-of-webadict puppet and works its mouth: "I declare world peace! Yay! All hail Zathras!"
Everyone is handsomely rewarded, and lives happily ever after.  Except for Bookthras, who dies of poison in the night.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: February 25, 2012, 12:18:26 am »

Spoiler: Fixed (click to show/hide)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: February 25, 2012, 12:23:13 am »

There is literally no way anyone could be this ignorant. All you're doing is trying to end the Day and make sure you don't have to defend yourself. It's so obvious. Your last three response have been basically a delay to argue. It's like arguing with a child that just shakes his head all day.

You're not trying, and it's ridiculous that no one sees this. You're not trying one bit. Go ahead. Give me another delay message and then shorten. That's all you can do, because you're a coward. You can't even bring one solid argument against me, can you? Not even one point. At least Toaster's trying, as poorly as that is, but God help him, he's trying. You're not trying. You're throwing threats out there against anyone that questions you, and it's because you can't defend your scummy self.

So, how long will you keep this up? I'm going to take a quick guess and say about 3 more posts before you make an actual argument. Heck, prove me wrong.

Webadict:

I've countered each and every one of those and you keep bringing them up. Your arguments keep going in circles and it's really obnoxious.
No you haven't.

Quotes or it didn't happen you liar.

Or, as you magnificently put it:

[Citation Needed]

OH RIGHT THAT WORKS TWO WAYS!

That counts as one for me, by the way. I wrote that before you posted, so it counts.

Any instructions for your Secret Weapon, your Majesty?
Stop posting in maroon, it makes you look like a nancy.

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: February 25, 2012, 12:24:32 am »

Hahahahahahahah! Yes, your Majesty. Good to see you back in form.
No one ever listens to Zathras, no. Quite mad, they say.  |  That ain't a shepherd.

Zathras hefts the corpse-of-webadict puppet and works its mouth: "I declare world peace! Yay! All hail Zathras!"
Everyone is handsomely rewarded, and lives happily ever after.  Except for Bookthras, who dies of poison in the night.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: February 25, 2012, 12:26:12 am »

Hahahahahahahah! Yes, your Majesty. Good to see you back in form.
Thanks. It was kind of hurting my eyes.

I just needed a good nap. Had a long day where I wanted to punch a hole in everyone's face. I was just exceedingly tired.

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: February 25, 2012, 12:29:56 am »

Yup. OK, it seems we are indeed doing this. I shortened to avoid another impossibly lurky weekend, but I have no objections to it if people are going to actually play. So, two points:

a) Withdraw shorten request.

b) NativeForeigner.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: February 25, 2012, 12:39:13 am »

Your attempts to goad me are pathetic at best. Do you really think my pride is so fragile that calling me a coward is going to do anything? Come on, you can do better than that. Or maybe you can't, I certainly haven't seen it. I'm not delaying, I'm not trying to avoid defending myself, I'm refusing to repeat the same thing to you over and over again while you sit in your cute little corner and accuse me of the same thing in different ways while trying to get a rise out of me, probably because you think eventually I'll drop a faketell and get you off the hook. I'm not going to give you the attention you so desperately seek, so either come up with something new and remotely substantial or hold your tongue. I'm guessing you'll do neither.

No you haven't.

Why do I need to prove it to you? Enough people see you as the scumbag you are. The only reason you're even still saying anything is because you refuse to lose gracefully.

Yup. OK, it seems we are indeed doing this. I shortened to avoid another impossibly lurky weekend, but I have no objections to it if people are going to actually play. So, two points:

b) NativeForeigner.

Cute.

Withdraw shorten.

You're just losing yourself the game, Mr. Flesh.

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: February 25, 2012, 12:46:32 am »

Cute.
Withdraw shorten.
You're just losing yourself the game, Mr. Flesh.
Am I? According to you, I had lost it already on account of your redirect and whatnot, hadn't I? By your own posted plans, my best chance to win if is you hang today, isn't it? (not that I agree: you don't have Tinkerbell, and my best bet was hanging Dariush).

So please explain to me how am I losing myself the game? Or are you just saying anything to save your scummy neck?

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: February 25, 2012, 12:59:25 am »

Eh, I guess the game was lost for you anyway, I just figured you would choose a town victory over a scum one.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: February 25, 2012, 01:00:17 am »

b) NativeForeigner.
Thank you for not being a complete jerk. I won't mind if you win, so long as the mafia lose. But I'm not going to let you win either. I'll come up with something. As long as I'm alive, I have a chance to completely ignore your kill or whatever it is I'm supposed to be afraid of.

Your attempts to goad me are pathetic at best. Do you really think my pride is so fragile that calling me a coward is going to do anything? Come on, you can do better than that. Or maybe you can't, I certainly haven't seen it. I'm not delaying, I'm not trying to avoid defending myself, I'm refusing to repeat the same thing to you over and over again while you sit in your cute little corner and accuse me of the same thing in different ways while trying to get a rise out of me, probably because you think eventually I'll drop a faketell and get you off the hook. I'm not going to give you the attention you so desperately seek, so either come up with something new and remotely substantial or hold your tongue. I'm guessing you'll do neither.
Lol, I don't have to do better than that. The fact that I've gotten time to persuade other people is all I needed. You leave all the evidence behind that I need. They aren't faketells. They're legitimately fishy activities, and they're legitimately scummy. Your refusal to defend yourself is ridiculous, and don't be surprised when it turns around and bites you.

And you already are repeating the same thing over and over. You're repeatedly saying that you don't have to do anything, a message you've repeated throughout the game. You STILL refuse to defend yourself.

No you haven't.

Why do I need to prove it to you? Enough people see you as the scumbag you are. The only reason you're even still saying anything is because you refuse to lose gracefully.
Because your goal is to not get lynched. Everyone's goal is to not get lynched, except for a Jester. Why would I lose gracefully when I can fight to win? Why should you not defend yourself when it is everyone's job to do so? What makes you so much better than everyone else? Apparently, I'm supposed to let you win? No, I don't think so.

Not that I don't mind if you don't want to defend yourself. That makes my job easier. You can always muster one vote against me, but do not assume you can muster more.
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 61