Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 61

Author Topic: Bring Someone Else's Role Mafia - Evening 7 - Everybody's Dead Book [1/13]  (Read 85804 times)

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bring Someone Else's Role Mafia - D5 - Silly Drunk Book [6/13]
« Reply #780 on: February 24, 2012, 09:34:15 pm »

Are you crazy scum? Of course you want the day to end sooner. Oppose shorten.

I'm beginning to rethink Wubba's partner.
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
  • Boogie does not want you being confoosed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: February 24, 2012, 09:36:08 pm »

Dude, what do you think will happen between now and Monday? Last week we extended to give you a chance to become involved, and you instead lurked through the friggin' weekend. Let's get things moving. This game has been going on too long. What could possibly be the use of 96 hours with four posts again?

Oppose opposition to shorten! Dariush. Wuba, come here and shorten!
No one ever listens to Zathras, no. Quite mad, they say.  |  That ain't a shepherd.

Zathras hefts the corpse-of-webadict puppet and works its mouth: "I declare world peace! Yay! All hail Zathras!"
Everyone is handsomely rewarded, and lives happily ever after.  Except for Bookthras, who dies of poison in the night.

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: February 24, 2012, 09:36:43 pm »

(uhm, above comment directed at Penngo, not Native.)
No one ever listens to Zathras, no. Quite mad, they say.  |  That ain't a shepherd.

Zathras hefts the corpse-of-webadict puppet and works its mouth: "I declare world peace! Yay! All hail Zathras!"
Everyone is handsomely rewarded, and lives happily ever after.  Except for Bookthras, who dies of poison in the night.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: February 24, 2012, 09:48:56 pm »

Quote from: Webadict
Please lynch me

Okay!

Webadict.
lol.

Whatever.

Extend.

Let's do this.

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: February 24, 2012, 09:51:13 pm »

Fuck you.

penngo009

• Bay Watcher
  • <(<_<)><(^_^)><(>_<)><(v_v)><(>_>)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: February 24, 2012, 09:53:22 pm »

Lol, are you people stupid? Yo Dariush, Wubba do you not see Native and Toaster? What madness is this? Of course you want webadict dead, because then you win the game. The shorten also speeds up your process. Yo, Bookthras are you just wanting to let town die and let you live? You realize NATIVE KILLED YOU RIGHT? RIGHT? RIGHT? OR ARE YOU SCARED IF YOU DON'T FOLLOW HIM HE WILL REDIRECT YOU TO DARISUH? Oh wait, he'll do that anyways. What happened to you suspecting he was scum early on? I want some not crap hole awnsers from you. Also....

Native- Nice threat, filthy scum.

Toaster-I like the "Webadict is scum cuz hez scum." theory. Oh wait a minute? Since when was that real evidence.
League Of Legends NA-The Pengo
Just add me if you're up for some LoL.

Steam name- Pengoooo
Yes, exactly that amount of os in my name. Add me if you want to see if we have any of the same games that you'd want to play.

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: February 24, 2012, 10:06:12 pm »

Lol, are you people stupid? Yo Dariush, Wubba do you not see Native and Toaster? What madness is this? Of course you want webadict dead, because then you win the game. The shorten also speeds up your process. Yo, Bookthras are you just wanting to let town die and let you live? You realize NATIVE KILLED YOU RIGHT? RIGHT? RIGHT? OR ARE YOU SCARED IF YOU DON'T FOLLOW HIM HE WILL REDIRECT YOU TO DARISUH? Oh wait, he'll do that anyways. What happened to you suspecting he was scum early on? I want some not crap hole awnsers from you. Also....

Toaster-I like the "Webadict is scum cuz hez scum." theory. Oh wait a minute? Since when was that real evidence.

*sigh*

Yes, Native is scum. Not that I particularly care who is scum; you all fuckers gonna die anyway. If the vote allows it, I'll support his lynch, sure, but if I vote him now, the vote is tied. I don't know who killed me, but Native is as good a candidate as any. I don't particularly care (the Wall of Flesh does, though, but I'll lay off the flavour for a bit). I don't care about his redirect, because I don't think he has it, but he's welcome to try.

Anything else?

penngo009

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: February 24, 2012, 10:08:12 pm »

*sigh*

Yes, Native is scum. Not that I particularly care who is scum; you all fuckers gonna die anyway. If the vote allows it, I'll support his lynch, sure, but if I vote him now, the vote is tied. I don't know who killed me, but Native is as good a candidate as any. I don't particularly care (the Wall of Flesh does, though, but I'll lay off the flavour for a bit). I don't care about his redirect, because I don't think he has it, but he's welcome to try.

Anything else?
So you're not even playing to win anymore? =.=

Steam name- Pengoooo
Yes, exactly that amount of os in my name. Add me if you want to see if we have any of the same games that you'd want to play.

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: February 24, 2012, 10:11:02 pm »

Don't be daft, of course I am. But I win when you fuckers are all dead, so I don't care in which order you bite the dust. Just get'er done already!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: February 24, 2012, 10:18:33 pm »

NativeForeigner is scum, and it's really obvious.

Told you fuckers he didn't die yet.

I went to kill Wubba, I couldn't find his room.

You should totally kill Dariush tonight, Book.
He immediately votes me because he couldn't kill me last Night. This makes no sense in every context. A town player would never kill at 6p with 2 scum, because he is just as likely to end the game. Couple this with Night 1 no known action, Night 2 kill failure, Night 3 kill failure, and, look at that, Night 4 kill failure. His vote has no initial pretense, no reasoning, and absolutely NO point.

Your kills have failed because you never did them. You never did them because you're scum.

Seeing as how you missed my auto ability, your vote STILL makes no sense, as you voted me for being unable to be killed. Your only evidence has been brought up AFTER the fact. There has been no scumhunting or reasoning in your votesm and I'm certain there will CONTINUE to be none. Why? Because you do not care who is lynched. This is proven by your:

Told you fuckers he didn't die yet.

I went to kill Wubba, I couldn't find his room.

You should totally kill Dariush tonight, Book.
You idiot.

I have a 50% chance to avoid actions. I told you this.

Well I missed that.

Book: I'm fairly certain you'll be able to kill Dariush tonight. You only have a 50% chance of killing Wubba tonight. Thus, I propose we Lynch Wubba and then you can NK Dariush.
In here, you want to kill Dariush and me. Why? No reasoning. You don't care why. You just want it done.

Don't worry. Anyone that argues with you because you have no reasoning is being threatened too:

Are you crazy scum? Of course you want the day to end sooner. Oppose shorten.

I'm beginning to rethink Wubba's partner.
Again, no evidence. Anyone that questions you is clearly scum. Why is that?

Your plan fails to account for all variables, yet you GUARANTEE a win, despite me pointing a vital flaw in your plan. Guaranteed? Really? Even after all that?

And yes, I have quotes, you lying scum:
Lynching Wubba guarantees a town win
Context is pretty intact to, if you want to argue about that.

Seriously, let's argue some. I realize you're being a coward and hiding, but, now that I'm feeling a bit better, I'm going to prove you're scum.

Seeing as how you have YET to throw any arguments my way, let's start with you:

You've yet to use your kill you say you have, and every Night there has been a kill. You have stalled and stalled and stalled, and what came of it? Nothing. Your kill failed and who would've thought that it figures that it fails. Of course. Just like your ol' pal Shakerag! It just never gets old.

You've pretty much wasted your entire game doing nothing all day and suddenly, you're way active with a guaranteed way to win on the last Day. How utterly convenient. See, I've been doing things all game, and while, no, I haven't been doing them as well as I ought to, I've been accounted for. You get to lurk away every Day, and then blame all failed plans on me. Don't worry. When your plan fails, no one gets to blame you because it'll be game over.

You've lied. That's a bonus. And it's a pretty big lie too.

You've presented evidence after the fact. I'm certain we'll be seeing it in a second, too, unless you pansy out and say, "Webadict is scum" and that's it. I'm not sure which one would be more surprising, seeing how the rest of the game you've done nothing.

You're threatening anyone that disagrees with you. I believe that the mafia actually does that in real life, so it's a nice roleplay. I'm glad you're taking the role seriously.

So, what now Native? Because I'd insult your lack of manhood if it weren't an insult to all women and transgendered, but you're a cowardly rat that gets a lucky sneak attack and then lets everyone else do all the work.

penngo009

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: February 24, 2012, 10:27:56 pm »

Don't be daft, of course I am. But I win when you fuckers are all dead, so I don't care in which order you bite the dust. Just get'er done already!
No, you wont live tonight if you act stupidly, which is what you're doing right now. If you make a small mistake you're going to die, you need to realize this. You have the best chance of living if you lynch scum particularly Native, so you don't take the RISK of dying.

Steam name- Pengoooo

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: February 24, 2012, 10:59:38 pm »

Thank you for your opinion. I will take it under advisement. Know this: my strategy is my problem. Lay off.

Regarding the lynch, as I said, I'm fine with lynching Native if he becomes feasible. Convince Dariush or Toaster to vote him, and I'll do so as well. Otherwise I stay on wuba.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Penngo:
Seriously?  Are you trying to help the confirmed serial killer?  What the hell are you thinking?  Are you trying to get everyone killed?

Anyway, I finally got the time to collect the data on Web.

Web starts off by kicking off a D1 mass claim.  Except...
And my last ability shall remain a secret for now. If we need it, it'll be revealed. If not, no one gets hurt by it. Promise. And you know you can trust my promises.
...he doesn't.  He holds it back so he can see what everyone else has before he claims it.  He knew his scumbuddy Shakerag had a one shot role-hide kill and either him or his other scumbuddy had a one-shot role nuke.  What better way to find a good target for them than a massclaim?  Given this, he browbeats people until they go along.

For the rest of D1 and most of D2, he just sits around and waits for the lynch to happen.  At the end, he hops on the ECF bandwagon and doesn't hunt anyone else. 

Here, come D3, he mentions his action isn't on Leafsnail's list.  The obvious answer is because he didn't do it.  He never even actually said what his action is supposed to be!  He then drove the wagon on Leafsnail, knowing that it incriminated him and Shakerag. 

D4 it took him two RL days to finally get around to voting anyone.  He only votes Book, claiming offing him is the best way to win for the town.  He completely ignores his scumbuddy Shakerag who does nothing all that day except sit around and be scum.

Today, he suddenly explodes over Native with a OMGUS for wanting to kill the SK, and goes into frothy bilious rage mode.  He's not interesting in finding scum- he's just trying to be loud and distracting.   This is Scum Webadict, people.  Let's lynch him.

Dariush:  Have you posted an opinion today?

Native:  What makes you so sure that Dariush is scum that you'll bet the whole game on it?  You're awfully certain.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: February 24, 2012, 11:31:47 pm »

Oh Toaster, you are so scummy. I can't believe I actually thought you were town. That was very well played of you back on early D4, had me fooled.

penngo009

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Penngo:
Seriously?  Are you trying to help the confirmed serial killer?  What the hell are you thinking?  Are you trying to get everyone killed?
No, I'm trying to make you and Native lose, you scumbuddies(I'd rather let book win). I still have ideas of my own how to win however, all of them are ridiculously unlikely.

Steam name- Pengoooo
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 61