Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 61

Author Topic: Bring Someone Else's Role Mafia - Evening 7 - Everybody's Dead Book [1/13]  (Read 85832 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Bring Someone Else's Role Mafia - D5 - Silly Drunk Book [6/13]
« Reply #750 on: February 24, 2012, 02:03:41 am »

I think I can safely go back to voting Webadict for that little outburst.

First of all, I'm not a vigilante. I had a one-shot kill, bro. I'm not even sure what you're trying to say with that. My kill didn't "fail for a the umpteenth time", it failed the first and only time. It's not because you called me scum yesterday, it's because you kept on pushing the "Kill Book instead of scum!" plan that was almost certainly going to lose the game for town! And now you're flipping out because I'm bringing up plans that will screw you over.

I would scumhunt, but I'm beginning to see that I won't have to.

Again, not sure what you're trying to say with "shoot at 6 players going into the night". Are you saying that no vig would shoot when there's only six players left? I highly doubt that, I would, and did, shoot at you because you're scum. Simple as that. And my plan of "Dariush is scum so let's lynch Webadict" is sound. Dariush can be NKd, you have a chance to avoid it.

His plan revolves around this: Kill webadict to remove the only semi-kill-immune townie. Redirect Bookthras to nearby townie. Have partner kill the last one. Lynch Bookthras the following day.

Even beside the obviously scum plan, his plan still seems to think Bookthras is going to kill someone. Or that someone is going to kill him. What makes you think that that plan is ANY good, Toaster? There is no way you're even thinking about it.

No, it revolves around this: Kill webadict to remove the semi-kill-immune scum, redirect Bookthras to Dariush, have everyone lynch Book if he lives. I find it funny that you're attacking someone for agreeing with one of the only plans that will let town win.
Except I'm not scum, you idiot. No "person with a kill" would ever kill at 6 players because that loses games (I consider a OSV to counted as a vigilante for a Night, because one-shot vigilante is still a real role with the word vigilante in it.) You'd have to have an IQ less than 50 to kill at 6p.

Not that it matters, because you don't really care who you lynch today. You don't want to lynch Dariush probably because of his Super Saint ability, which is understandable, because you're assured of his guilt yet don't want to lynch him.

Also, obvious plan hole: Bookthras nones. WOW. Your plan is SO THOUGHT-OUT! I have a plan that's just as good: YOU SHOULD HAVE LYNCHED BOOKTHRAS YESTERDAY! You conveniently forget about your redirect for Bookthras yesterday? Because you all of a sudden brought up this plan today with no consideration about it yesterday.

Killing Bookthras yesterday was the optimum solution. It really was, and I've explained why.

You're not scumhunting because you don't care who's lynched.

And, for the love of God, do not say I'm freaking out. Do. Not. I will PM you and the moderator for a private chat if it comes to it, but I am not freaking out. Got it? This goes beyond the game. If I'm freaking out, I will say so, and I will take the time to fix that, but until then, do not EVER say I'm freaking out, because you're using it as a poor excuse to not scumhunt. That's all there is to say about that.

Now, use an actual argument on me, coward. You're not even trying to come up with anything.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: February 24, 2012, 02:40:17 am »

Except I'm not scum, you idiot. No "person with a kill" would ever kill at 6 players because that loses games (I consider a OSV to counted as a vigilante for a Night, because one-shot vigilante is still a real role with the word vigilante in it.) You'd have to have an IQ less than 50 to kill at 6p.

Not that it matters, because you don't really care who you lynch today. You don't want to lynch Dariush probably because of his Super Saint ability, which is understandable, because you're assured of his guilt yet don't want to lynch him.

Also, obvious plan hole: Bookthras nones. WOW. Your plan is SO THOUGHT-OUT! I have a plan that's just as good: YOU SHOULD HAVE LYNCHED BOOKTHRAS YESTERDAY! You conveniently forget about your redirect for Bookthras yesterday? Because you all of a sudden brought up this plan today with no consideration about it yesterday.

Killing Bookthras yesterday was the optimum solution. It really was, and I've explained why.

You're not scumhunting because you don't care who's lynched.

And, for the love of God, do not say I'm freaking out. Do. Not. I will PM you and the moderator for a private chat if it comes to it, but I am not freaking out. Got it? This goes beyond the game. If I'm freaking out, I will say so, and I will take the time to fix that, but until then, do not EVER say I'm freaking out, because you're using it as a poor excuse to not scumhunt. That's all there is to say about that.

Now, use an actual argument on me, coward. You're not even trying to come up with anything.

Okay, good. You said you're not scum so I can go ahead and unvo- wait a second. But you are scum! Tricky, tricky. Yeah, it would be stupid to use a kill with six people, but only if you have no idea what you're shooting at. I did. I was shooting at scum. I said yesterday that my preference was to lynch scum and then I would shoot scum. No one but you had a problem with that. We lynched scum, I went to shoot scum and it failed. You said nothing of it until after Book and I had our little debate.

Again, I do care who we lynch. Dariush isn't the best target because his buddy (hint: it's you) has an ability that makes him difficult to NK. Also, Dariush would kill the one who kills him, so that's two threats out of the way right there. However, you can't seem to grasp that very simple concept. Or maybe you just refuse to because it would mean you lose.

Okay, book nones. Worst-case scenario, Dariush kills a townie. That leaves two townies (let's assume I'm dead), Dariush, and Book. Town's pretty much fucked, either Dariush or Book is going to win. However, there's an easy fix: I could also redirect Dariush to Book. Either one would work. Whichever one's alive the next day, we lynch. I can understand Book noning, but Dariush? That would pretty much lose him the game.

Why would I have needed my redirect against Book yesterday? I didn't need to consider it yesterday, he was still a survivor. Also, lynching him yesterday would have resulted in an additional kill and one more scum today (unless Book shot true). Instead, because we lynched scum, we have only two scum left and the mafiakill was used on Book. We are down zero townies when we likely would have been down at least one. The fact that you refuse to acknowledge that this was the better path makes me all the more confident that you're scum. Town Webadict wouldn't miss something that blatant.

I'm not scumhunting because I've already found scum

Well what would you call it? You're throwing insults out left and right, attacking everyone that might even be remotely against you, and now you're saying you'll send out PMs if it comes down to it. If you have a personal thing against someone saying that (I'm guessing that's what you mean by saying it goes beyond the game), then I'll certainly refrain from saying it and apologize for saying it before, perhaps I should have said "overreacting". I'm not out to start any sort of personal conflict with you, I'd like to keep any animosity strictly within the game, but I am using it neither to offend nor, in any way, as a poor excuse to not scumhunt.

I don't have to hide behind insults to make a point. My arguments are valid and I don't have to come up with much, you're digging your own hole as far as I'm concerned.
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: February 24, 2012, 02:42:53 am »

Native: Could you be a dear and revote Web? Just so I don't miss it?
If it scares people into posting, then yes.

If they end up lynched because they didn't post, oh well. Too bad for them. Maybe they should've tried posting.
Web-based Lurker Tracker for Mafia

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: February 24, 2012, 02:47:28 am »

Of course. Webadict.

I'm glad you can still call me "dear" after I tried to kill you.

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: February 24, 2012, 03:25:26 am »

What can I say, I can't stay mad at you.

Vote count!
Webadict [2]: Dariush, NativeForeigner
Dariush [1]: Book
NativeForeigner [1]: Webadict
Not Voting [2]: Toaster, Penngo

Day ends tomorrow!
Wait a minute, why did I say day ends tomorrow? Day ACTUALLY ends Monday.

Think0028 is in the kitchen. Judging by the ingredients on the counter, he appears to be trying to bake a new cake.

Then again, that doesn't really explain the hot peppers...

If they end up lynched because they didn't post, oh well. Too bad for them. Maybe they should've tried posting.

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
  • Boogie does not want you being confoosed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: February 24, 2012, 03:41:24 am »

Wait a minute, why did I say day ends tomorrow? Day ACTUALLY ends Monday.

What?! I fucking TOLD YOU not to say fucking MONDAY! Fucking Shorten!
No one ever listens to Zathras, no. Quite mad, they say.  |  That ain't a shepherd.

Zathras hefts the corpse-of-webadict puppet and works its mouth: "I declare world peace! Yay! All hail Zathras!"
Everyone is handsomely rewarded, and lives happily ever after.  Except for Bookthras, who dies of poison in the night.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: February 24, 2012, 05:15:22 am »

Firstly, I forgot to action tonight, but even if I didn't, there's not much I could've done.

Secondly, Toaster has a fucking mod's PM telling him I'm town.

Thirdly, could you please use a lighter font, Book? It's badly readable on the Darkling forum theme and I'm not planning to change it because of a fucker like you.

Fourthly, if you kill me, have a nice death due to my auto.

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
  • Boogie does not want you being confoosed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: February 24, 2012, 06:18:20 am »

Firstly, I forgot to action tonight, but even if I didn't, there's not much I could've done.
Firstly, "I forgot" is something your scumbuddy already used several fucking times. Come up with a better excuse for "I don't want to share my action." Your collective lack of imagination and originality is fucking repugnant. Not that I doubt you are that incompetent, but come on! How many "forgots" before it ceases to be fucking plausible?

Secondly, Toaster has a fucking mod's PM telling him I'm town.
Secondly, Toaster claims he got a PM. The PM didn't say you were town. After some messaging back and forth, there is a PM with such a message, but I don't remotely buy that it means you are actually fucking town. Your ability could easily have been "send a message fakeclaiming I'm town". It proves nothing. But let's try this:

MODERATOR: If there was an ability whereby someone could send a message through the Mod with the text "I'm Town", would that message confirm the alignment of the sender as actually town in alignment?

If the answer is an unequivocal yes, and Toaster is not your scumbuddy, I may consider the possibility that you are town. Otherwise, fuck you. Or pose your own fucking question if you think it would convince us.

Thirdly, could you please use a lighter font, Book? It's badly readable on the Darkling forum theme and I'm not planning to change it because of a fucker like you.
Thirdly, fuck you. If you didn't want to deal with the angry voice of the Wall of Flesh, you shouldn't have fucking killed the plaintext-friendly voodoo doll. Poor thing never hurt anybody, minded its own business, and kept a friendly demeanor throughout. But noooo, you had to fucking kill it. Well, this is what you fucking get. Get the fuck used to it, for the brief rest of your miserable revolting life.

Fourthly, if you kill me, have a nice death due to my auto.
Fourthly, that's the reason I prefer to see your corpse dangle from a fucking rope; I smell how poisonous your putrid flesh is likely to be, so I rather not soil my delicate palate on your maggot infested carcass. The fact that you are scum means I can probably get the town to help with that. If they don't I'll eat one of them instead.

Fifthly, blow me.
No one ever listens to Zathras, no. Quite mad, they say.  |  That ain't a shepherd.

Zathras hefts the corpse-of-webadict puppet and works its mouth: "I declare world peace! Yay! All hail Zathras!"
Everyone is handsomely rewarded, and lives happily ever after.  Except for Bookthras, who dies of poison in the night.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: February 24, 2012, 09:50:35 am »

Okay, good. You said you're not scum so I can go ahead and unvo- wait a second. But you are scum! Tricky, tricky. Yeah, it would be stupid to use a kill with six people, but only if you have no idea what you're shooting at. I did. I was shooting at scum. I said yesterday that my preference was to lynch scum and then I would shoot scum. No one but you had a problem with that. We lynched scum, I went to shoot scum and it failed. You said nothing of it until after Book and I had our little debate.

Again, I do care who we lynch. Dariush isn't the best target because his buddy (hint: it's you) has an ability that makes him difficult to NK. Also, Dariush would kill the one who kills him, so that's two threats out of the way right there. However, you can't seem to grasp that very simple concept. Or maybe you just refuse to because it would mean you lose.

Okay, book nones. Worst-case scenario, Dariush kills a townie. That leaves two townies (let's assume I'm dead), Dariush, and Book. Town's pretty much fucked, either Dariush or Book is going to win. However, there's an easy fix: I could also redirect Dariush to Book. Either one would work. Whichever one's alive the next day, we lynch. I can understand Book noning, but Dariush? That would pretty much lose him the game.

Why would I have needed my redirect against Book yesterday? I didn't need to consider it yesterday, he was still a survivor. Also, lynching him yesterday would have resulted in an additional kill and one more scum today (unless Book shot true). Instead, because we lynched scum, we have only two scum left and the mafiakill was used on Book. We are down zero townies when we likely would have been down at least one. The fact that you refuse to acknowledge that this was the better path makes me all the more confident that you're scum. Town Webadict wouldn't miss something that blatant.

I'm not scumhunting because I've already found scum

Well what would you call it? You're throwing insults out left and right, attacking everyone that might even be remotely against you, and now you're saying you'll send out PMs if it comes down to it. If you have a personal thing against someone saying that (I'm guessing that's what you mean by saying it goes beyond the game), then I'll certainly refrain from saying it and apologize for saying it before, perhaps I should have said "overreacting". I'm not out to start any sort of personal conflict with you, I'd like to keep any animosity strictly within the game, but I am using it neither to offend nor, in any way, as a poor excuse to not scumhunt.

I don't have to hide behind insults to make a point. My arguments are valid and I don't have to come up with much, you're digging your own hole as far as I'm concerned.
So your godawful plan is just as godawful as your supposed kill you used last Night because it relies on WIFOM? LOL.

You are such an idiot that you cannot possibly comprehend how moronic you are! I'm overreacting because I wasn't calling you names earlier? My bad. I'll start calling you names from the beginning, slut. I get angry when people tell lies like your filthy whorish mouth keeps spewing. Especially when they're the laziest whores that use arguments post-argument.

Explain how not getting killed last Night makes me scummy? Explain how you're convince of my scumminess and yet don't even have to show it. You CAN'T because you don't give a crap who dies so long as it's not you.

You're not scumhunting because you're scum. That would involve actual effort on your part. I'm actually really sick of lazy scum.

I can't even believe what I'm seeing. It's like you just type whatever you want and don't give a crap, which is probably the case. I'm scum because I'm scum and therefore am scum. That argument is flippin' indisputable. Let me grab my bedside-table shotgun and blow out my brains, because I've been utterly replaced in the troll department. Guys, my life's work is over. Someone's finally copied me. Thank God.

I'd ask if I can laugh at you when the game is over for being required by law to wear a helmet everywhere, but you're scum, so I'll laugh when you're dead and have lost.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: February 24, 2012, 10:58:43 am »

My, my. That last post is filled with all sorts of nasty.

It seems you've missed just about every point in my post, I'm struggling to find a single logical argument among your filth. It seems to me like you skim my post for something you can insult and go for it, ignoring logical arguments and going straight to poo-flinging.

Really, I don't know what else to say to that. I can't "argue" against insults, and that's all you're offering up. Almost like you don't have an actual reason to believe I'm scum (because you're scum, duh). Imagine that.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: February 24, 2012, 11:12:48 am »

Web:
Quote from: Webadict
bile

I'm pretty sure this is Scum Webadict speaking here.  Given your inconsistent claims previously, I'm seriously starting to doubt your townhood.

If you're town, where's your golden plan for the town win?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: February 24, 2012, 02:15:23 pm »

Book: I'm not an asshole like Toaster is! I would never send false messages like that. This is a BSER, not a bastard mod. I don't lie to people.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: February 24, 2012, 02:22:07 pm »

You're not scumhunting because you're scum.
Okay, now you're just plagiarizing.

Quote from: Webadict
bile
You too!

I hate you all.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: February 24, 2012, 02:24:39 pm »

I hate you all.
Welcome to the club, pal.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: February 24, 2012, 02:29:19 pm »

There is no golden plan for town win. Town has lost. The only way to win is scum crosskill. My plan was to lynch Bookthras yesterday.

I'm so sick of every game where I'm town and this happens. That's why I literally don't care. I'm just trying to let Bookthras win now, because then Native loses. That's all I care about. Because he deserves the loss.
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 61