Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 61

Author Topic: Bring Someone Else's Role Mafia - Evening 7 - Everybody's Dead Book [1/13]  (Read 85849 times)

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
  • Boogie does not want you being confoosed.
    • View Profile
Re: Bring Someone Else's Role Mafia - D5 - Silly Drunk Book [6/13]
« Reply #735 on: February 23, 2012, 09:01:04 pm »

Perfect. You do that, then. In the mean time, the town can fucking lynch you for being scum protecting your buddy Dariush. Or not, I don't particularly give a fuck.

But TOWN: My offer remains. Whoever votes Dariush won't be the target of my hunger tonight. (Unless you really think Native's antics have a fucking chance in hell of working, or that he has your best interests at fucking heart.)

No one ever listens to Zathras, no. Quite mad, they say.  |  That ain't a shepherd.

Zathras hefts the corpse-of-webadict puppet and works its mouth: "I declare world peace! Yay! All hail Zathras!"
Everyone is handsomely rewarded, and lives happily ever after.  Except for Bookthras, who dies of poison in the night.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: February 23, 2012, 09:07:57 pm »

Please, you'd LOVE to be handed victory like that, wouldn't you?

Everyone knows I have a redirect, why should they believe you when I can control you regardless? You've said it yourself, you're only looking out for yourself.
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: February 23, 2012, 09:12:48 pm »

The town knows they fucking have to lynch scum. They fucking KNOW that you and Dariush are scum. Why wouldn't they lynch one or the other fucker? But yeah, I look forward to taking a ride in your fucking innards, and devour you from the inside out. Bring it on, douchebag!
No one ever listens to Zathras, no. Quite mad, they say.  |  That ain't a shepherd.

Zathras hefts the corpse-of-webadict puppet and works its mouth: "I declare world peace! Yay! All hail Zathras!"
Everyone is handsomely rewarded, and lives happily ever after.  Except for Bookthras, who dies of poison in the night.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: February 23, 2012, 09:17:39 pm »

But I'm not scum, and I really don't think you believe I am either, you're just looking to win. Of course we need to lynch scum, and we know Dariush is scum, but that's useless unless we know who his partner is.

Tell you what, we find out who his partner is, I'll support the lynching of Dariush (unless it's Wubba) and I'll help make sure you kill his partner at night. After that, the two remaining townies (assuming I die from transporting you or something) can lynch you and win.

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: February 23, 2012, 09:24:35 pm »

By the way, this fucking reminds me: how does the town know you have a fucking redirect? If I recall correctly, your predecessor "forgot to act" on N1 (when Leafsnail's thing was active), then after replacing all you said was "Oh yeah, he redirected someone" N2 with no more data, then N3 you amusingly tried to kill the mod or some fucking thing, then N4 you again failed at accomplishing anything. You excel at failure.

As far as I can tell, the only proof town has about your fucking imaginary redirect is the word of your scummy predecessor on D1, and your one sentence when you fucking graced us with your fucking presence. I doubt you have it.

But seriously. Prove me wrong. Take me for a fucking ride, if you are still alive tonight. It's going to be fucking hilarious.

PPE: Of course I think you are fucking scum. Don't confuse not caring with not knowing. My previous incarnation as the survivor voodoo doll said so several fucking times.
[most recent]

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: February 23, 2012, 09:31:04 pm »

What I mean is my saying that I have one is nothing new. My predecessor used it N1 and the mod confirmed that all the information given to the replacees was now correct after I asked him about the discrepancies.

Go ahead and doubt, it's not fucking Tinkerbell. It's there whether or not you believe in it.

I'll be more than happy to take you for a ride.

You're looking out for yourself, why should I care what you say? Even in voodoo doll form.

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: February 23, 2012, 09:53:04 pm »

Well, until anyone else comes to play, there's nothing else to do but to look under Tinkerbell's skirt.

N1, your predecessor claims to have targetted Jack, the guy who mysteriously lost his powers, to OrangeBottle, the guy who died and didn't flip. So no way to verify the claim, and linked to two things that haven't been explained but that can be shown to be the work of scum.

N2, your predecessor "forgot to send in his action".

N3, you failed to do anything, on account of being rather distracted lately. The night Ottofar was killed.

N4, you again failed to do anything, except claiming that your kill was spent uselessly against wuba's 50% resistance, which you "missed", and immediately tried to goad me into killing Dariush tonight, unprompted, of your own initiative. What a good idea, bro! I wonder what made you think of it? Oh yeah: "I have no idea if he has some sort of NK-immunity, but I doubt he does." Yeah.

Bullshit. You are fucking scum, and Dariush is your fucking buddy. Your redirect is a figment of your fucking imagination. But still, if you are still alive, you are welcome to prove me wrong.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: February 23, 2012, 09:56:05 pm »

Hmmm... Native's got a good plan for taking care of the Book problem, but it requires both Web and Dariush to be scum.  I did get Dariush's message that he's town, but that doesn't truly mean anything (See: BYOP.)

Native:  How sure are you that Dariush is scum?

Also, what if Book has some sort of kill protection that would prevent Dariush from killing him?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: February 23, 2012, 10:08:23 pm »

Book: Your point?

Toaster: I'm maybe 75-80% sure that Dariush is scum. He's certainly my top pick.

Then we lynch him the next day. My primary concern is that he has some sort of immunity against night abilities or that, by redirecting him, I'll die. If he's completely immune, we're probably screwed anyway. If it works but I die, town will still win. Even if Book doesn't die from Dariush, there will be two townies to take care of him.

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: February 23, 2012, 10:10:41 pm »

Book: Your point?

That there is absolutely zero fucking proof that you have what you claim you have. Plus, that you deliberately goaded me into going after Dariush, therefore, you know exactly what he has, therefore he's your fucking buddy.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: February 23, 2012, 10:12:34 pm »

There will be enough proof when I redirect you into eating Dariush. Your second point does even make sense, how does telling you to go after him mean I know his powers? It doesn't, I only know what's been said in the thread..

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: February 23, 2012, 10:18:12 pm »

You were too fucking anxious and insistent about it, and resisted the very fucking idea that a person you know to be scum should be lynched. But it'll be as it'll be. I look forward to that ride with Tinkerbell tonight. I'll do horrible, horrible things to her before I digest the last of her, and, if Dariush is still alive by sundown, I'll eat a townie for dessert.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: February 23, 2012, 10:22:20 pm »

See, you keep saying that I'm resisting the lynch of someone I know is scum, that's not true, I'm resisting lynching scum before we know who his partner is. You just keep trying to push us into handing you a victory. You saw me lay out the possibilities. Lynching his partner before lynching him kills all three of town's threats. Lynching Dariush without knowing his partner opens up all sorts of unpleasant possibilities.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: February 24, 2012, 12:59:47 am »

See, you keep saying that I'm resisting the lynch of someone I know is scum, that's not true, I'm resisting lynching scum before we know who his partner is. You just keep trying to push us into handing you a victory. You saw me lay out the possibilities. Lynching his partner before lynching him kills all three of town's threats. Lynching Dariush without knowing his partner opens up all sorts of unpleasant possibilities.
Da fudge?!

You're angry at me because your kill "failed" again for a the umpteenth time? Really? I don't even know where to begin with you. Is this because I called you scum yesterday? Man, you're really delayed on that OMGUS, especially considering that you've brought that case about me out! That's how I can tell how much work went into your thought process for killing there: Webadict is alive -> Vote Webadict.

Ah snap! So, Native, can we actually see you scumhunt today? I mean, I know you won't because you're scum, but I figured I'd at least give you the chance to flail about for a bit.

I mean, seeing as how you're REALLY good at not doing what say you will, or are told to do, I'm going to assume that you will never get around to that either.

So, your ingenious plan of "Dariush is definitely scum so let's lynch webadict" is so far beyond amazing that it's looped back around to amazing. There's no way you can be town, because no vigilante would shoot at 6 players going into Night. You're voting with zero reasoning. And your plan is pants-on-head moronic.

Hmmm... Native's got a good plan for taking care of the Book problem, but it requires both Web and Dariush to be scum.  I did get Dariush's message that he's town, but that doesn't truly mean anything (See: BYOP.)

Native:  How sure are you that Dariush is scum?

Also, what if Book has some sort of kill protection that would prevent Dariush from killing him?
Uh, what? No it's not. That's a godawful plan!

His plan revolves around this: Kill webadict to remove the only semi-kill-immune townie. Redirect Bookthras to nearby townie. Have partner kill the last one. Lynch Bookthras the following day.

Even beside the obviously scum plan, his plan still seems to think Bookthras is going to kill someone. Or that someone is going to kill him. What makes you think that that plan is ANY good, Toaster? There is no way you're even thinking about it.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: February 24, 2012, 01:18:42 am »

I think I can safely go back to voting Webadict for that little outburst.

First of all, I'm not a vigilante. I had a one-shot kill, bro. I'm not even sure what you're trying to say with that. My kill didn't "fail for a the umpteenth time", it failed the first and only time. It's not because you called me scum yesterday, it's because you kept on pushing the "Kill Book instead of scum!" plan that was almost certainly going to lose the game for town! And now you're flipping out because I'm bringing up plans that will screw you over.

I would scumhunt, but I'm beginning to see that I won't have to.

Again, not sure what you're trying to say with "shoot at 6 players going into the night". Are you saying that no vig would shoot when there's only six players left? I highly doubt that, I would, and did, shoot at you because you're scum. Simple as that. And my plan of "Dariush is scum so let's lynch Webadict" is sound. Dariush can be NKd, you have a chance to avoid it.

His plan revolves around this: Kill webadict to remove the only semi-kill-immune townie. Redirect Bookthras to nearby townie. Have partner kill the last one. Lynch Bookthras the following day.

Even beside the obviously scum plan, his plan still seems to think Bookthras is going to kill someone. Or that someone is going to kill him. What makes you think that that plan is ANY good, Toaster? There is no way you're even thinking about it.

No, it revolves around this: Kill webadict to remove the semi-kill-immune scum, redirect Bookthras to Dariush, have everyone lynch Book if he lives. I find it funny that you're attacking someone for agreeing with one of the only plans that will let town win.
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 61