Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 61

Author Topic: Bring Someone Else's Role Mafia - Evening 7 - Everybody's Dead Book [1/13]  (Read 85856 times)

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bring Someone Else's Role Mafia - D3 - ? - Two Replacements Needed [10/13]
« Reply #570 on: February 07, 2012, 02:48:01 am »

penngo09 is replacing Jack A T.

MBP will be modkilled if he does not post within 24 hours. If he is ever prodded again, he will be modkilled. Being replaced will cancel this effect.

Votecount shortly. Day extended to Wednesday for replacement coordination.

I like saying things in bold.
If it scares people into posting, then yes.

If they end up lynched because they didn't post, oh well. Too bad for them. Maybe they should've tried posting.
Web-based Lurker Tracker for Mafia

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bring Someone Else's Role Mafia - D3 - ? - One Replacement Needed [10/13]
« Reply #571 on: February 07, 2012, 03:02:09 am »

Vote count!

Shakerag [1]- Toaster,
Bookthras [4]- Dariush, Shakerag, Leafsnail, Bookthras
Leafsnail [1] - webadict
Not Voting [4] - Mysteriousbluepuppet, Urist_McArathos, Ottofar, Jack A T

Day ends Wednesday!

Does the mail deliver here? I was wondering if I could just order a new cake online.

As Think0028 opens the door to look outside, he is crushed under a pile of snow.

If they end up lynched because they didn't post, oh well. Too bad for them. Maybe they should've tried posting.

penngo009

• Bay Watcher
  • <(<_<)><(^_^)><(>_<)><(v_v)><(>_>)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: February 07, 2012, 06:30:34 am »

Leafsnail I'm interested to WHY you lied to protect MBP exactly?

webadict Why have you seemed so oddly suspicious this whole time? You went to defend Shakerag, I agree he is probable not scum(Really just less scummy.). You're seeming to make me suspicious, but thats just my feeling. Not to mention, you're making some pretty big accusations. 

Bookthras How are we supposed to know you're not an SK right now?

Ooops i meant to do preview *fail* I didn't know if I still remembered how to use the color text(The other post). XD

« Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 06:48:05 am by penngo009 »
League Of Legends NA-The Pengo
Just add me if you're up for some LoL.

Steam name- Pengoooo
Yes, exactly that amount of os in my name. Add me if you want to see if we have any of the same games that you'd want to play.

penngo009

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: February 07, 2012, 06:54:49 am »

My huge apologies for the accidental modify. Old post.....

Leafsnail

Steam name- Pengoooo
Yes, exactly that amount of os in my name. Add me if you want to see if we have any of the same games that you'd want to play.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Bring Someone Else's Role Mafia - D3 - ? [10/13]
« Reply #574 on: February 07, 2012, 09:10:54 am »

Web:  Don't you ignore me too.
Web:  That plan seems awfully far fetched.  At what point would Leafsnail have come up with it?  He'd have to know OB's one-shot to be able to fakeclaim it with his own fake one-shot.  Plus, I couldn't have blocked me N1- I'm RB immune.

Are you saying the scumteam is Leaf, Otto, and MBP?  Where's your evidence on the latter two that's not just extrapolation from Leafsnail?

Bookthras:  Is your current wincon explicitly stated?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: February 07, 2012, 09:36:20 am »

webadict Why have you seemed so oddly suspicious this whole time? You went to defend Shakerag, I agree he is probable not scum(Really just less scummy.). You're seeming to make me suspicious, but thats just my feeling. Not to mention, you're making some pretty big accusations. 
There's something going on, since we have a no flip on Orangebottle, and two amnesias. That doesn't just happen, especially with a massclaim. I'm looking at whose role has to be a lie.

And I honestly don't think Shakerag is scum. If he were scum, he would've just shot Bookthras, unless he decided his kill could go through protection. Maybe it could, because his one-shot could do that, but I doubt it. It would've been easier to kill Book. That would've forced a lynch the next Day.

Web:  Don't you ignore me too.
Web:  That plan seems awfully far fetched.  At what point would Leafsnail have come up with it?  He'd have to know OB's one-shot to be able to fakeclaim it with his own fake one-shot.  Plus, I couldn't have blocked me N1- I'm RB immune.

Are you saying the scumteam is Leaf, Otto, and MBP?  Where's your evidence on the latter two that's not just extrapolation from Leafsnail?
Honestly, I'm only working under the assumption that Leafsnail is scum. With that as an assumption it's down to either you, Ottofar, or MBP as his scumbuddies. Of course, I thought of Jack A T, but I don't really believe he would go with the exploded Auto as a defense, as that's just really stupid, and both your and Shakerag's amnesia are also stupid. That's why it's likely Leafsnail, Ottofar, and MBP.

And Leafsnail, I got it. I would say that you killed Orangebottle at first because your one-shot wasn't really that. That's why he died with no flip, so you wouldn't have to worry about it. Then, when it was down to a more manageable number, and with a plan for the night, you figured you could "use" it. Which turned out to be the next Day.

penngo009

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: February 07, 2012, 04:56:36 pm »

Leafsnail You have got some explaining to do.

Toaster Get me some toast. :D

webadict Though you make Leafsnail very suspicious, you're not leaving my sight for a while, because if Leafsnail ISN'T mafia my valid guess is that you are.
Honestly, I'm only working under the assumption that Leafsnail is scum. With that as an assumption it's down to either you, Ottofar, or MBP as his scumbuddies.
Assumptions can get you killed you know. ;) On the other hand, it can win you games. Now evidence is necessary, not assumptions. Though the Leafsnail theory could be true. Something doesn't add up, though.

Steam name- Pengoooo

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: February 07, 2012, 07:08:59 pm »

webadict Though you make Leafsnail very suspicious, you're not leaving my sight for a while, because if Leafsnail ISN'T mafia my valid guess is that you are.
Honestly, I'm only working under the assumption that Leafsnail is scum. With that as an assumption it's down to either you, Ottofar, or MBP as his scumbuddies.
Assumptions can get you killed you know. ;) On the other hand, it can win you games. Now evidence is necessary, not assumptions. Though the Leafsnail theory could be true. Something doesn't add up, though.
One thing first: can you claim?

penngo009

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: February 07, 2012, 08:20:03 pm »

Don't you already know? ;)

Steam name- Pengoooo

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: February 07, 2012, 09:12:50 pm »

Can we get a full action claim for last night?  It might help straighten out who is telling the truth here- six actions seems awfully short for ten players in a role heavy game.

I guarded Jack.

penngo009:  Sure, if you start asking some real questions.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: February 07, 2012, 09:19:31 pm »

WIFOM. That is really bad WIFOM. And the lying thing doesn't make sense.
WIFOM always makes sense as long as you can turn it into a lynch on a townie the next day.  And the lying thing makes more sense if you were the one doing the killing, although I feel Shakerag's more likely at the moment.

I play where Guards have a "guard" ability. I don't assume it's the same thing, but I guess I can't outguess Think.
Yep.

But, MBP still didn't do what he was supposed to. He doesn't have the message to prove his action, which doesn't make much sense at all.
He didn't do what he was supposed to.  That may make him scum who thought I would be too dead to out him afterwards.  But he didn't try to kill me and he hasn't been inspected as an SK so he's not at the top of my list at the moment.

It still seems like you defaulted to me rather too fast.
I'm not sure what you mean by "defaulted to you".  I never voted you - I went for Urist M for having a missing action with no explanation and later Shakerag for having his claimed action missing.  You are one of three possible suspects - one of you three must be scum.  You were the least bad since there's a possible reason your action didn't come up and there wasn't a kill you were meant to be doing that didn't happen.

Leafsnail I'm interested to WHY you lied to protect MBP exactly?
I didn't.  I reported the exact list which I received last night.  MBP did something weird.  Maybe because he's scum and thought the kill on me would go through (hence why he made the weird action).

What explaining?  Webadict's come up with a semi-plausible version of events (although it would have me risking my ass for the sake of a player who's disappeared without trace and is about to be modkilled).  It's possible, sure, but there's no actual evidence for it being true for me to answer (other than "MBP did something weird" and that's more of an argument for him being scum).

I'm not sure why you FoSed and then voted me.  It seems kindof bandwagonny considering you don't seem to have even rehashed webadict's points.

Also, penngo009: Can you ask Think for a report of what happened to you last night?  Urist_M never claimed it, so it would be nice if you could.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: February 07, 2012, 09:43:29 pm »

Don't you already know? ;)
Doesn't matter. I still need you to claim.

penngo009

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: February 07, 2012, 10:15:05 pm »

Apologies, Leafsnail. Think0028 didn't tell me last nights claim when I replaced Jack A T. :( So I can't do anything about it at the moment. Though, I will get an answer to you as soon as possible. I'm probable going to have the message when I wake up. Sorry I can't answer that now, though. :(

Steam name- Pengoooo

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: February 08, 2012, 04:05:02 am »

NativeForeigner is replacing the Urists!

Mysteriousbluepuppet has been modkilled! He was tcidbew, Town!

tcidabew - Town:
(Source: Bay 12 Mafia Forums)
You have the role of tcidabew, who is absolutely not webadict in any way, shape, or form.
(Auto) Don't Kill tcidabew Ever: When you are killed, whoever killed you is announced the next day.
(Night) Reverse Possesion: You are possessed by your target, and copy any action they perform on them.
(One-shot) Buw Abuw Abuw: Everyone targeting you is redirected to your target.

It was me! I killed tcidabew! I'm so sorry!

Day ends tomorrow!

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bring Someone Else's Role Mafia - D3 - DKTE - Think0028 Edition [9/13]
« Reply #584 on: February 08, 2012, 04:07:56 am »

Could someone catch me up on the most recent happens while I sift through the thread?
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 61