Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 61

Author Topic: Bring Someone Else's Role Mafia - Evening 7 - Everybody's Dead Book [1/13]  (Read 85906 times)

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
Re: Bring Someone Else's Role Mafia - D2 - Two Replacements Needed [11/13]
« Reply #465 on: January 26, 2012, 12:33:44 pm »

...there would only be some...*

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: January 26, 2012, 12:38:01 pm »

...Okay, looks like I did miss a page or two.
You are lying.  From your claim, it's clear that you you knew ECrown would be doing the kill, so you must have read the page(s) in which we repeatedly told you and everyone else to target Jack AT (as well as telling ECrown to kill).  Why are you lying?

...Well, actually I guess you could be not lying about not reading the end of the day if you somehow got private communication from ECrown.  I wonder how that could have happened.

How exactly does it matter now, after his auto got destroyed?
Because it means that you ignored a plan that would have prevented the mafia from ever killing.  My guess is that you knew you didn't have to target Jack AT so you targetted someone else and cheerfully forgot that you were meant to be targetting someone else because of the plan (and later decided that your claim could be used to bus ECrown, forgetting that it implies preknowledge of Jack AT's action being destroyed).

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: January 26, 2012, 12:53:02 pm »

Alive, will read post tommorow, uni duties are keeping me from enjoying free time

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: January 26, 2012, 12:53:50 pm »

...Okay, looks like I did miss a page or two.
You are lying.  From your claim, it's clear that you you knew ECrown would be doing the kill, so you must have read the page(s) in which we repeatedly told you and everyone else to target Jack AT (as well as telling ECrown to kill).  Why are you lying?

...Well, actually I guess you could be not lying about not reading the end of the day if you somehow got private communication from ECrown.  I wonder how that could have happened.

How exactly does it matter now, after his auto got destroyed?
Because it means that you ignored a plan that would have prevented the mafia from ever killing.  My guess is that you knew you didn't have to target Jack AT so you targetted someone else and cheerfully forgot that you were meant to be targetting someone else because of the plan (and later decided that your claim could be used to bus ECrown, forgetting that it implies preknowledge of Jack AT's action being destroyed).
Yep, continue deceiving yourself with your cretinous theories. Obviously it's infathomable that I missed several posts, but absolutely clear that I had a line of communication with ECF and that he told me to... what? To claim going against the plan? Securing ECF's lynch? After Jack claimed that his ability got destroyed (so if I indeed intentionally ignored the plan there was no need for me whatsoever to claim)? Do you even realize how absolutely idiotic that is?

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: January 26, 2012, 01:20:54 pm »

You selectively "missed" about 7 posts while apparently seeing two that did not include your name and were not underlined for emphasis.

And I just said that yes, you decided this would be a good way to bus ECF when you realised he had zero chance of survival.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: January 26, 2012, 01:34:21 pm »

And I just said that yes, you decided this would be a good way to bus ECF when you realised he had zero chance of survival.
Oh. Okay, I see, let's say I decided to do that. Only one little question remains.

Why the UNHOLY DIABOLICAL FUCK would I do that?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: January 26, 2012, 02:18:05 pm »

Oh. Okay, I see, let's say I decided to do that. Only one little question remains.

Why the UNHOLY DIABOLICAL FUCK would I do that?
Because you didn't realize your mistake.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: January 26, 2012, 02:36:49 pm »

Yeah.  You can't claim idiocy defences while also saying that there's no way you'd make a mistake (that you clearly made).

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: January 26, 2012, 03:14:04 pm »

Yeah.  You can't claim idiocy defences while also saying that there's no way you'd make a mistake (that you clearly made).
To make a mistake described I'd have to forget my own scummates. Go use some Occam's razor on your argument, then come back.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: January 26, 2012, 03:19:28 pm »

To make a mistake described I'd have to forget my own scummates. Go use some Occam's razor on your argument, then come back.
So, this razor would also go the same way in stating that you would not miss 7 posts describing the plan you were supposed to do, while simultaneously seeing what else was happening. You're hypocritical in your defenses.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bring Someone Else's Role Mafia - D2 - One Replacement Needed [11/13]
« Reply #475 on: January 26, 2012, 03:29:38 pm »

...No, you didn't forget who your scumbuddy was.  You remembered.  However, you realised that he was going to get lynched anyway, and you decided to make an incriminating claim against him to at least give you some town cred after he flipped scum.  Except you forgot about the plan you were meant to be following because you didn't follow it last night because you knew you didn't have to.

Urist_McArathos

• Bay Watcher
  • Nobody enjoys a good laugh more than I do.
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: January 26, 2012, 07:02:26 pm »

So, do we have a plan for tonight, since Jack's ability doesn't work?
Current Community/Story Projects:
On the Nature of Dwarves

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: January 26, 2012, 07:31:37 pm »

So, do we have a plan for tonight, since Jack's ability doesn't work?
We could use Ottofar's ability.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: January 26, 2012, 07:49:49 pm »

Kill Darvi.  Really I think we should kill Ottofar too - that means tomorrow night we'd be able to use MBP's ability to completely lock down the mafia kill.  Other than that we should be able to create some kind of elaborate alibi web using roleblocks, redirects and stuff.

Let's see... alibi plan:
Shakerag: Kills Darvi.  With Darvi dead in the morning he'd have an alibi.
Darvi: Dies.  Roleflips.
ECrown: Dies.  Roleflips.
Toaster: Guards someone.  Is redirected to person X.
Dariush: Uses the signal flare.  Not sure about target, someone like Toaster.
Ottofar: Uses super redirect on me, Toaster, Jack AT and webadict.  Redirects all of them to the same "person X".  If any of the four listed are mafia trying to perform the kill it will be blocked by the others of us.  Dies.  If he's town, he's locked down the mafia kill.  If he's scum, he dies.  Great either way.
Urist Imi: Kills Ottofar.  Has an alibi from Ottofar dying.
Leafsnail: Attempts to use Orangebottle's one shot.  Is redirected.
Jack AT: Protect someone or other, is redirected.
Webadict: Is redirected.
MBP: Copies Dariush for an alibi.

That would have scum in a pretty nasty lock, and we'd have MBP's ability tomorrow to completely stop the kill dead.

Urist_McArathos

• Bay Watcher
  • Nobody enjoys a good laugh more than I do.
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: January 26, 2012, 08:01:36 pm »

Kill Darvi.  Really I think we should kill Ottofar too - that means tomorrow night we'd be able to use MBP's ability to completely lock down the mafia kill.  Other than that we should be able to create some kind of elaborate alibi web using roleblocks, redirects and stuff.

Let's see... alibi plan:
Shakerag: Kills Darvi.  With Darvi dead in the morning he'd have an alibi.
Darvi: Dies.  Roleflips.
ECrown: Dies.  Roleflips.
Toaster: Guards someone.  Is redirected to person X.
Dariush: Uses the signal flare.  Not sure about target, someone like Toaster.
Ottofar: Uses super redirect on me, Toaster, Jack AT and webadict.  Redirects all of them to the same "person X".  If any of the four listed are mafia trying to perform the kill it will be blocked by the others of us.  Dies.  If he's town, he's locked down the mafia kill.  If he's scum, he dies.  Great either way.
Urist Imi: Kills Ottofar.  Has an alibi from Ottofar dying.
Leafsnail: Attempts to use Orangebottle's one shot.  Is redirected.
Jack AT: Protect someone or other, is redirected.
Webadict: Is redirected.
MBP: Copies Dariush for an alibi.

That would have scum in a pretty nasty lock, and we'd have MBP's ability tomorrow to completely stop the kill dead.

I'm all for this plan, seems solid.
Current Community/Story Projects:
On the Nature of Dwarves
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 61