Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61

Author Topic: Bring Someone Else's Role Mafia - Evening 7 - Everybody's Dead Book [1/13]  (Read 85702 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Bring Someone Else's Role Mafia - D6 - Well This is Awkward [2/13]
« Reply #870 on: March 01, 2012, 09:25:42 pm »

I predict all with 99% accuracy.

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
  • Boogie does not want you being confoosed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: March 01, 2012, 09:51:47 pm »

I predict all with 99% accuracy.
Your predictions are tasty, and good with ketchup. Please talk to your savoury little offspring there, and tell it to stop running. It's giving me a wicked headache, and he ain't gonna change nothing. Not a fucking thing.

He's already fucking dead, the game is already fucking over, I already fucking won. Tell him not to make a fucking ass of himself by dragging out for a fucking week.

Penngo. Come here and meet your motherfucking DEATH already. With a modicum of dignity, please, not running around with your shit-filled pants over your head.
No one ever listens to Zathras, no. Quite mad, they say.  |  That ain't a shepherd.

Zathras hefts the corpse-of-webadict puppet and works its mouth: "I declare world peace! Yay! All hail Zathras!"
Everyone is handsomely rewarded, and lives happily ever after.  Except for Bookthras, who dies of poison in the night.

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: March 02, 2012, 02:36:11 am »

Think0028 looks at the extremely frightening Book. Y'know, maybe I should leave... Think0028 swiftly steps out to the hall as Bookthras takes a swing at Penngo, laying him out cold. As Think locks himself in his room, Book finally turns out the lights and goes back to sleep.

Must've been one HELL of a hangover.

The game is over! Bookthras, Wall of Flesh and Almighty Serial Killer, has won!

Wall of Flesh - Horrible Horrible Serial Killer
(One-shot) - Extremely Hard to Kill - You are immune to 1 night kill.
(Auto) - Om Nom Nom - The first person to target you every night dies. Violently.
(Auto) - Team Effort - You require an extra vote to be lynched. With 6 people currently alive, that means 4 other people need to vote you in order to lynch you. This ability is lost if your one-shot is used up.
(Night) - Tentacles - You horribly horribly murder someone.

Egregious - Town:
(Source: TVTropes)
You have the role of the word 'egregious', specifically in the context of TVTropes. As such, you're less 'egregious' and more 'horrible mutilation of egregious.' Close enough!
(Auto) Take a Shot: Every time someone sees you, they take a shot. And by shot, I mean bottle of vodka. The hangover is obvious the next day, and you can tell everyone who targeted you during the night.
(Night) Shockingly Bad Performance: You force killers to make an egregious (take a shot) mistake. The target is protected from kills.
(One-shot) Egregious Is Not Gregarious: You are not gregarious, and as such you lock yourself up for the night. All actions against you fail.

Scumchat: http://www.quicktopic.com/47/H/sauKQmFXUUBe
Deadchat: http://www.quicktopic.com/47/H/5BVDVjRwpxc

Night actions will take a while for me to recompile, but I am going to repost everyone's roles and discuss balance, as I'm curious about what people thought about the balance.
If it scares people into posting, then yes.

If they end up lynched because they didn't post, oh well. Too bad for them. Maybe they should've tried posting.
Web-based Lurker Tracker for Mafia

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Players (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Roles (click to show/hide)

If they end up lynched because they didn't post, oh well. Too bad for them. Maybe they should've tried posting.

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So! What'd everyone think?

Orangebottle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The Wall of Flesh was what I expected it to be- a multi-killing game-ending monster. Awesome!

I'll be sure to send in something even stronger next time.
My Sig
Quote from: The Binder of Shame: RPGnet Rants
"We're in his toilet. We're in Cthulhu's toilet."

""Hey! No breaking character while breaking character"

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

YEAH! Second fucking SUPERWIN on the same fucking day! I SuperRock!

Damn, I'm good. It's good to be back, and many thanks to Think and Darvi for cluing me into this awesome game. Crowning moment of horrible, horrible awesomeness.

Couple of thoughts for now (more later, you know I love to gloat):

a)
Spoiler: taunt (click to show/hide)

b) D1 Mass Claims are a STUPID IDEA. Don't ever do them. They fucking obliterate scumhunting, and all your frickin' time is spent on plans and counterplans, which never fucking work because everybody fucking lies, and you never figure out who the scum are (hint: the scum proposed it).

c) My first ever win as SK! Woooo! And even more difficult: as a claimed, outed, known SK, and with no kill most of the time. A Serial Killer wins through stealth and a kill, and I had neither... and I still owned your asses! BOW BEFORE YOUR MASTER!  8-P
No one ever listens to Zathras, no. Quite mad, they say.  |  That ain't a shepherd.

Zathras hefts the corpse-of-webadict puppet and works its mouth: "I declare world peace! Yay! All hail Zathras!"
Everyone is handsomely rewarded, and lives happily ever after.  Except for Bookthras, who dies of poison in the night.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

I and my moral support take the entire credit for that win. Yet another scum win >:D

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No, I just didn't want Town to win that one. And if I couldn't win, I figured SK could.

He at least did something.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Seriously, once you started pressing for an SK-lynch on LYLO it was obvious you were mafia. Shame on you guys not to have voted him.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Seriously, once you started pressing for an SK-lynch on LYLO it was obvious you were mafia. Shame on you guys not to have voted him.
Actually, that was pretty much your only way to win. There was no other way for Town to win. Literally no other way.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And then suddenly kill-immune PGO SK.

Seriously who killed who that one night? Book couldn'ta killed anybody since they both flipped.

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wuba totally fooled me. Since I had no kill, his plan seemed plausible, and he was not nearly as scummy as Native. At D4, I would have bet my left testicle the scum were Native and Dariush. Between the Mod's clarification of the PM thing and Toaster's subsequent scumminess, I would have bet my right testicle it was Native and Toaster... but I never saw wuba coming. Bastard.

I mostly thought Toaster was town because I voted him (a deciding lynch vote) early D4, before the extension, and thought that if he was scum he'd protest or countervote. Since he seemed OK with it, I assumed he was town. Big mistake, which took a while to remedy.

Regarding Native's Tinkerbell plan, I expected he'd die when targeting me, and if it came to that, I'd burn my 1-shot on Dariush, and survive and still skullfuck the lot of them. I was never afraid of it. But Toaster conveniently exploding himself on Tinkerbell's knickers meant I could expend my horrible horrible kill on a 50% chance on wuba. Dariush tried to help, I think, but died on touching me. Then Penngo was just dessert.

But people, please tell me: who the fuck killed the poor innocent Voodoo Doll, and oh why the fuck WHY!?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wuba totally fooled me. Since I had no kill, his plan seemed plausible, and he was not nearly as scummy as Native. At D4, I would have bet my left testicle the scum were Native and Dariush. Between the Mod's clarification of the PM thing and Toaster's subsequent scumminess, I would have bet my right testicle it was Native and Toaster... but I never saw wuba coming. Bastard.

I mostly thought Toaster was town because I voted him (a deciding lynch vote) early D4, before the extension, and thought that if he was scum he'd protest or countervote. Since he seemed OK with it, I assumed he was town. Big mistake, which took a while to remedy.

Regarding Native's Tinkerbell plan, I expected he'd die when targeting me, and if it came to that, I'd burn my 1-shot on Dariush, and survive and still skullfuck the lot of them. I was never afraid of it. But Toaster conveniently exploding himself on Tinkerbell's knickers meant I could expend my horrible horrible kill on a 50% chance on wuba. Dariush tried to help, I think, but died on touching me. Then Penngo was just dessert.

But people, please tell me: who the fuck killed the poor innocent Voodoo Doll, and oh why the fuck WHY!?
Duh.

I did. Like I said, if the Mafia couldn't win, then Town wouldn't. That way, they would learn what happens when you let an SK run free, and when a lazy vigilante does nothing. Plus, it forced a town loss. It had a coin's flip chance of success for the Mafia.

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm not about to argue the point, but I think, in hindsight, that if you had killed a townie instead of the guy who killed you, you may have had a better chance. Maybe.

Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61