Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 61

Author Topic: Bring Someone Else's Role Mafia - Evening 7 - Everybody's Dead Book [1/13]  (Read 85717 times)

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
  • Boogie does not want you being confoosed.
    • View Profile
Re: Bring Someone Else's Role Mafia - D6 - Well This is Awkward [2/13]
« Reply #855 on: March 01, 2012, 12:03:28 pm »

Seems we have baby penguin for breakfast today.
Come here, you adorable little thing! I have a digestive tract eager to make your acquaintance!

Penngo.

End Day (once he has posted).
No one ever listens to Zathras, no. Quite mad, they say.  |  That ain't a shepherd.

Zathras hefts the corpse-of-webadict puppet and works its mouth: "I declare world peace! Yay! All hail Zathras!"
Everyone is handsomely rewarded, and lives happily ever after.  Except for Bookthras, who dies of poison in the night.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: March 01, 2012, 12:03:49 pm »

Awww, penguin doesn't taste any good...

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: March 01, 2012, 12:05:50 pm »

Grown penguin tastes like fish. But baby penguin tastes like... VICTORY!
No one ever listens to Zathras, no. Quite mad, they say.  |  That ain't a shepherd.

Zathras hefts the corpse-of-webadict puppet and works its mouth: "I declare world peace! Yay! All hail Zathras!"
Everyone is handsomely rewarded, and lives happily ever after.  Except for Bookthras, who dies of poison in the night.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: March 01, 2012, 12:51:16 pm »

...Gods, I had the worst night ever.

penngo009

• Bay Watcher
  • <(<_<)><(^_^)><(>_<)><(v_v)><(>_>)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: March 01, 2012, 04:20:11 pm »

Bleh.......Oppose shorten. Yo, Bookthras. Go vote urself.
League Of Legends NA-The Pengo
Just add me if you're up for some LoL.

Steam name- Pengoooo
Yes, exactly that amount of os in my name. Add me if you want to see if we have any of the same games that you'd want to play.

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: March 01, 2012, 04:28:25 pm »

Really? Oppose shorten? What for? Why not extend to fucking Monday again? Learn to lose with dignity, you tasty little snack.

Oppose opposition, call for an End of Day; unless Penngo thinks he can do anything other than vote me, or force me to unvote him, there's no point in delays.

I call my N6 night action right now: I will eat you. If you really have that "hiding" power you claimed, and you haven't used it, then let's take the night as read (no one dies), the following day D7 (we vote each other), and make it N7 right away: I will fucking eat you twice, since I was hungry the night before.

Now get back here, look DEATH in the face, and meet your maker.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 08:47:14 am by Bookthras »

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: March 01, 2012, 04:29:34 pm »

Dignity? Whassat? A condiment?

penngo009

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bring Someone Else's Role Mafia - D5 - Silly Drunk Book [6/13]
« Reply #862 on: March 01, 2012, 04:33:54 pm »

Webadict, succeeded. Mafia didn't win! GJ WEB! :D

Steam name- Pengoooo
Yes, exactly that amount of os in my name. Add me if you want to see if we have any of the same games that you'd want to play.

penngo009

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: March 01, 2012, 04:38:41 pm »

Really? Oppose shorten? What for? Why not extend to fucking Monday again? Learn to lose with dignity, you little tasty snack.

Oppose opposition, call for an End of Day; unless Penngo thinks he can do anything other than vote me, or force me to unvote him, there's no point in delays.

I call my N6 night action right now: I will eat you. If you really have that "hiding" power you claimed, and you haven't used it, then let's take the night as read (no one dies), the following day D7 (we vote each other), and make it N7 right away: I will fucking eat you twice, since I was hungry the night before.

Now get back here, look DEATH in the face, and meet your maker.

*Makes bookthras vote bookthras*

Steam name- Pengoooo

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: March 01, 2012, 04:39:54 pm »

You can run all you want, but you can't hide forever. Accept the inevitable. Give into your fear. Your shivering panic will make your tender young flesh taste all the sweeter, you coward!

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: March 01, 2012, 05:10:21 pm »

Heh, that first link actually mentions ME! (The Wall of Flesh) as an example of the trope.

Yeah Penngo! You can't outrun me or outfight me. Just lie down, apply plenty of vaseline, spread'em, and think of England. It'll be over soon.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: March 01, 2012, 06:01:18 pm »

Told you fuckers<3
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: March 01, 2012, 06:19:16 pm »

Yep, you did. For what it's worth, I sincerely thought you were scum, and wuba totally fooled me.

I still ate him, though his decrepit flesh was stringy and fish-smelling. Satisfying, to be sure, both as dinner, and as prophecy fulfillment ("he's going to kill us all!" he said, and he was right, the lousy scum). But I still wonder who was the heartless bastard that killed the poor, innocent Voodoo Doll and brought this doom upon you all.

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: March 01, 2012, 09:18:08 pm »

Moderator: votecount, please, and expected day end (preferably now)?

For the record: Shorten. End Day. Oppose Extension. Oppose opposition to shorten. End This Thing Now Please.

Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 61