Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 61

Author Topic: Bring Someone Else's Role Mafia - Evening 7 - Everybody's Dead Book [1/13]  (Read 85783 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Bring Someone Else's Role Mafia - D3 - ? [10/13]
« Reply #540 on: February 02, 2012, 02:23:30 pm »

Extend.  The lurkers need to get in here and unlurk anyway.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: February 02, 2012, 02:49:40 pm »

PFP: Extend

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
  • Boogie does not want you being confoosed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: February 02, 2012, 02:53:01 pm »

Hm. OK. Withdraw opposition to extend, and extend.
No one ever listens to Zathras, no. Quite mad, they say.  |  That ain't a shepherd.

Zathras hefts the corpse-of-webadict puppet and works its mouth: "I declare world peace! Yay! All hail Zathras!"
Everyone is handsomely rewarded, and lives happily ever after.  Except for Bookthras, who dies of poison in the night.

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: February 02, 2012, 03:01:38 pm »

Day extended to Monday!

But I like lynching people! Why can't we do more of that?
If it scares people into posting, then yes.

If they end up lynched because they didn't post, oh well. Too bad for them. Maybe they should've tried posting.
Web-based Lurker Tracker for Mafia

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: February 02, 2012, 03:34:34 pm »

Day extended to Monday!
But I like lynching people! Why can't we do more of that?
Monday?? Yawn. Much rather if we could get it wrapped up by Friday instead of lurking the weekend away, and then locking for half a week for night. *sigh* Whatever.

Bookthras:  I know what Darvi and ECF have said, but I want to hear it from you:  What is your alignment?  Do you turn into a SK on death?  Have you done so and not visibly flipped?
Currently, survivor. Yes. No.

General question to all: there are at least a couple actual scum out there, and you've all been plotting and scheming improbable epileptic trees instead of scumhunting... Who are your top scumpicks and why?
No one ever listens to Zathras, no. Quite mad, they say.  |  That ain't a shepherd.

Zathras hefts the corpse-of-webadict puppet and works its mouth: "I declare world peace! Yay! All hail Zathras!"
Everyone is handsomely rewarded, and lives happily ever after.  Except for Bookthras, who dies of poison in the night.

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: February 02, 2012, 04:07:30 pm »

Well, day was gonna end today, extensions are 48 hours (because inevitably there's too much confusion about the extension for the first 24 hours to actually mean anything), and I'm never reliable on the weekends, so I can't expect anyone else to be. If you convince 4 other people that Monday is too far away, then you can request a limited extension (I'd just treat it as everyone shortening the instant Friday ended).

If they end up lynched because they didn't post, oh well. Too bad for them. Maybe they should've tried posting.

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: February 02, 2012, 04:22:18 pm »

If you convince 4 other people that Monday is too far away, then you can request a limited extension

I think that'd help the healthy, active flow of the game. Please put me down for that limited extension, then, and we'll see where we are by tomorrow morning. Maybe people will be ready to join me on that.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: February 02, 2012, 05:15:22 pm »

Honestly, I just need a bit of time to look at the game because something doesn't feel right, and I can't put my finger on it.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: February 03, 2012, 12:33:18 am »

Bookthras:  I know what Darvi and ECF have said, but I want to hear it from you:  What is your alignment?  Do you turn into a SK on death?  Have you done so and not visibly flipped?
Currently, survivor. Yes. No.
That's a lie. You're an SK right now. ECrown said so in his claim.

I don't think Shakerag is scum. It doesn't make any amount of sense for him to try and kill Leafsnail if he was going to be protected. In fact, that'd probably be the stupidest thing you could do. If anything, he'd have killed Darvi so that someone else would be lynched instead of possibly him.

I'm still trying to figure this out, though. Because with the scum and an sk that revives, we might not have enough lynches. We need a real plan that doesn't suck.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: February 03, 2012, 02:00:17 am »

Thinking about things...something's wrong here.

It looks like Shakerag's kill was against Leafsnail.  But Leafsnail, well...

Guess they forgot the role which I claimed would leave me immune to kills last night anyway.

Why would any scumteam allow this level of stupidity?  I just don't understand.

Unvote.

Also, unfortunately, I've been rather busy lately, and in a terrible emotional state.  I'm cutting down on forum mafia a bit for now.  This game I'm somewhat losing interest in, and it looks like it will take a while, so...I'm requesting a replacement.

Sorry, everyone.
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: February 03, 2012, 02:17:25 am »

Pout.

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bring Someone Else's Role Mafia - D3 - ? - One Replacement Needed [10/13]
« Reply #551 on: February 03, 2012, 02:26:03 am »

Vote count!

Shakerag [3]- Toaster, Bookthras, Leafsnail
Bookthras [2]- Dariush, Shakerag
Mysteriousbluepuppet [1] - webadict
Not Voting [3] - Mysteriousbluepuppet, Urist_McArathos, Ottofar, Jack A T

Day ends Thursday!

Think0028 is asleep on a couch. Seems all the crying wore him out.

Upon closer inspection, there is something drawn on his face.

The only nearby marker is in his hand.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: February 03, 2012, 11:04:15 am »

Urist McA, MBP, and Ottofar:  Boys, I'm talking to you.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Urist_McArathos

• Bay Watcher
  • Nobody enjoys a good laugh more than I do.
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: February 03, 2012, 09:29:14 pm »

I'd like to apologize to everyone;

My dad was admitted to hospital late last week, but I figured the worst was over and I could get past it.  It's not, and I'm having a hard time focusing.  I need a replacement, as I can't give even one game I'm in the attention it needs.

I know this is a really, really inconvenient thing to let happen (being as I'm in like, 4 games), but I over-estimated my ability to handle everything.

Sorry for the trouble, I wish you all the best of luck.

Happy Scumhunting/Mislynching!
Current Community/Story Projects:
On the Nature of Dwarves

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: February 03, 2012, 09:54:54 pm »

Oh, that's too bad. Certainly best wishes to your family, Urist_McArathos!

Regarding this game, though, we're in bad shape, looking for two more replacements on D3. I hope that now that P20 ended, some of those people would think about jumping in.

If any of those just out of P20 are reading: it should not be too hard to jump in; the people here decided to try that "D1 mass claim" hare-brained idea, so people's roles are mostly known, and some used one-shots are also known. On alignments, not so lucky; scumhunting has been mostly overlooked, and there are two dead townies, plus another death that didn't flip one way or the other. Here's an early claim summary:[1](a more current one can be posted if people would like), here's the end of D1:[2], and the end of D2:[3].

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 61