Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 61

Author Topic: Bring Someone Else's Role Mafia - Evening 7 - Everybody's Dead Book [1/13]  (Read 85898 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: Bring Someone Else's Role Mafia - D1 - Replacement Needed - [13/13]
« Reply #285 on: January 17, 2012, 06:34:35 pm »

When does the day end today?

Orangebottle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Of course, in hindsight, I have realized that there is no fakeclaim that would incriminate scum any more than ensuring your lynch (which is kinda redundant anyway) so you would be able to fakeclaim without repercussions. Which is why I stopped voting for you.
That doesn't make any sense.
More on this later, cause I'm short on time.
I still have no idea what you mean by this, Darvi.
I'm not even joking. Please explain it to me in simpler terms.
That's about all the 'more' I can provide.

Also ... I didn't see anyone else mentioning this, but I can't imagine I'm the only one thinking it ... assuming OB's abilities are true, shouldn't we be concerned that the scumteam would likely want to NK him?
Enter Herr Doktor, solver of mafiakill-related problems.

Forgive me for being awfully thick, but I don't see why the sarcasm was necessary.  I'm trying to address what I believe is a legitimate concern. 
There was no sarcasm there. We have a doctor and a bodyguard, and some roles that can ensure that they make it to their target.
My Sig
Quote from: The Binder of Shame: RPGnet Rants
"We're in his toilet. We're in Cthulhu's toilet."

""Hey! No breaking character while breaking character"

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: January 17, 2012, 07:22:34 pm »

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: January 17, 2012, 08:10:14 pm »

Bluh... Why are we lynching Powder Miner?

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: January 17, 2012, 08:11:37 pm »

Acting like scum and is immune to kills.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: January 17, 2012, 08:15:12 pm »

Acting like scum and is immune to kills.
I don't see the first part. But, I do see why lynching him may be beneficial to you.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: January 18, 2012, 12:06:07 am »

Orangebottle:  You're still defending him, even if you later attack him.

Darvi:  Somehow, that does not inspire belief in me.  If I'm wrong, not much loss anyway.   (Sorry.)

Powder:  Can't name four?  How many people can you name that you would remove today or tonight?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: January 18, 2012, 12:24:05 am »

Today/Tonight I would remove Leafsnail and Darvi.

Orangebottle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: January 18, 2012, 01:26:18 am »

I'd be willing to do this too, especially if Leafsnail flips scum.

Orangebottle:  You're still defending him, even if you later attack him.
Okay.
My Sig

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Votecount:
Orangebottle [2]: , Ottofar, Dariush
Powder Miner [4]: Leafsnail, Shakerag, Darvi, Jack A T
webadict [1]: , Mysteriousbluepuppet
Dariush [1]: Toaster
Leafsnail [3]: Powder Miner, Orangebottle, ECrownOfFire
Darvi [1]: webadict
Not voting: Urist Imiknorris

Powder is currently in the lead, with Leafsnail one vote behind. There are 6 votes that are currently not on the top two votees.

Day ends Thursday!

Maybe I can go make a quick trip to the store... MY CAR! WHAT HAPPENED TO MY CAR!... I still had a payment left on that.
If it scares people into posting, then yes.

If they end up lynched because they didn't post, oh well. Too bad for them. Maybe they should've tried posting.
Web-based Lurker Tracker for Mafia

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile

I feel like you're saying this because that's what you want to believe is true.
No, I'm saying it because I believe it's true.
Do you have something to hide that OB's ability is making you nervous about, Dariush?
No, I don't.

YES???  UNDERSTAND?  Look, if they are scum, they could just kill a townie any time and say "Oh, I thought he was scum".  If we force them to kill a scummy person now then we could out them (if they refuse to kill a partner), kill their partner or at least have a scummy person dead rather than a townie person.
...you really are stupid. If we assign them somebody who happens to be of their aligment, they may just lie about being blocked. Otherwise, they will be blocked by scum if they target scum. And our only way to check out the truth of that is by using OB's oneshot, assuming he isn't scum, that he isn't fakeclaiming, that he doesn't go all angsty D2 because waaah we wanted to lynch him and refuse to tell us the results, that he will be protected (or at least not killed), that scum don't have any way to bypass the protection on him and kill him anyway, don't have a daykill, can't skew his results in some way, assuming, assuming and assuming some more. This plan has more holes in it than a plan with a LOT of holes in it. Which means a LOOOOOOOOOOOT. Also, that PM bandwagon. Leafsnail.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: January 18, 2012, 08:52:37 am »

Think:  I'm voting Powder Miner.

Powder:  Two?  No one else is scummy?

Would you rather the people with one shot kills use them from consensus, use them on their own choice, or hold on to them?

Urist I and ECrown:  I'm interested in your opinions on the one-shot kill plan, since you hold two of them.  Shakerag's made his position known.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Orangebottle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: January 18, 2012, 09:12:55 am »

Toaster: Depending on which one-shot kill plan you're referring to(leafsnail's or darvi's), you're being a huge derp.

And, with that, we're at a tie again.
Can we get a tiebreaker in here?
My Sig

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: January 18, 2012, 09:25:34 am »

Actually, Powder's ahead because Think missed my vote on him.

And I mean any one shot kill plan.  I value their opinion more than, say, yours, because they actually hold the kill.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: January 18, 2012, 09:38:05 am »

I don't see the first part. But, I do see why lynching him may be beneficial to you.
Well, lynching scum is pretty beneficial to me.  The hint at the first part is how he's spent the whole day arguing that we shouldn't try to kill scum rather than finding scum (and voted me purely for a plan that would help us off scum).

I'm scummy for wanting people killed tonight so you want to kill people tonight.  Awesome.

If the idiot wagon does kill me today then make sure you at least kill scummy and useless people tonight.

I'd be willing to do this too, especially if Leafsnail flips scum.
Lolchainlynch.  Seriously, what.

...you really are stupid. If we assign them somebody who happens to be of their aligment, they may just lie about being blocked. Otherwise, they will be blocked by scum if they target scum. And our only way to check out the truth of that is by using OB's oneshot, assuming he isn't scum, that he isn't fakeclaiming, that he doesn't go all angsty D2 because waaah we wanted to lynch him and refuse to tell us the results, that he will be protected (or at least not killed), that scum don't have any way to bypass the protection on him and kill him anyway, don't have a daykill, can't skew his results in some way, assuming, assuming and assuming some more. This plan has more holes in it than a plan with a LOT of holes in it. Which means a LOOOOOOOOOOOT. Also, that PM bandwagon. Leafsnail.
This is amazingly incoherent.  If scum blocks them then we'll just see whose block is missing and lynch them (because people know if they're blocked).  And then you say a bunch of things that are extremely unlikely and paint them as if they're big holes in the plan.

And then you jump on a bandwagon with no reasoning, and apparently without irony.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 61