Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Weirdest weapons you have ever used?  (Read 5756 times)

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: Weirdest weapons you have ever used?
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2012, 10:45:27 pm »

Boogeyman head, Mooseman Antler, Ogress's Horn, Giant Eagle Feather and someone else's teeth.

Wuggeh

• Bay Watcher
  • Garbagarbagrbagrbagrargb
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2012, 10:30:00 am »

I killed a bandit, he vomited before he died he vomited. Picked up vomit threw vomit at bandit and killed him.
Watch me on Devaintart! http://razukie.deviantart.com/

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2012, 10:31:35 am »

A rope reed. One reed.

It was responsible for killing the capital of the lizardmen, and the deaths of many kobold camps.

InoxFy

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2012, 12:46:09 pm »

I am rather conservative when it comes to weapon eccentricity, the most unusual one I've wielded was dual arrows that were previously stuck in my body.

If one of them got lodged in the wound (this happened a lot) I just stabbed the guy with the other one.

bombzero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2012, 05:18:49 pm »

I am rather conservative when it comes to weapon eccentricity, the most unusual one I've wielded was dual arrows that were previously stuck in my body.

If one of them got lodged in the wound (this happened a lot) I just stabbed the guy with the other one.

a dwarf running around with two bloody arrows in his hands is a scary thought.

ClkWrkJester

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2012, 03:10:35 am »

Tiger. My adventurer killed it when it ambushed me, and I went charlie sheen. Stripped down, dropped all my weapons, and snuck around murdering people in their sleep with the tiger.

Winning.
Carve out a massive pit and construct a copper block tower! Challenge those goblin bastards with your phallus of justice!

Lord Dakoth

• Bay Watcher
  • That's a hammerin'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2012, 03:27:53 pm »

Once, I brained a dragon with a thrown Fluffy Wambler. I can see it now: Feep? Feep? Feeeep?? *SPLORCH*
Ahh, beauuuutiful.
Avatar by legendary engraver /u/Redicno of reddit.

UristMcHuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2012, 08:47:31 pm »

I think the most unusual weapon I've ever used is iron chain armor. Yes, I used a defensive item offensively.

Broseph Stalin

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Surgeon, Proficient Butcher.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2012, 09:05:01 pm »

I recently tore out a bandits spine and thrashed him with it before he had a chance to die of sudden onset spine deficiency.

Hammerstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2012, 04:02:20 pm »

I recently tore out a bandits spine and thrashed him with it before he had a chance to die of sudden onset spine deficiency.

And that reminds me of a similar scene in the third Sword of Truth book. Except Richard didn't beat the guy with his spine, he just kind of told him off while the guy screamed and bled out.

My favorite strange kill, I ripped a guy's sock off and beat him to death with it.

Stargrasper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2012, 04:06:26 pm »

And that reminds me of a similar scene in the third Sword of Truth book. Except Richard didn't beat the guy with his spine, he just kind of told him off while the guy screamed and bled out.

My favorite strange kill, I ripped a guy's sock off and beat him to death with it.

Does that even count as strange?  I'm pretty sure socks and pants are well established as the most powerful weapons in the world.

Hammerstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2012, 04:07:59 pm »

Does that even count as strange?  I'm pretty sure socks and pants are well established as the most powerful weapons in the world.

It's the wierdest thing I've ever used, unless you count my one hero with no legs who choked dragons to death.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2012, 04:39:08 pm »

I've beaten people with the severed breasts of my enemies before. It was hilarious.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Gizogin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EVIL][RAWMANCER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2012, 04:49:21 pm »

There was this one time I lost my adventurer's legs to a minotaur.  I didn't immediately pick them up and use them to kill said minotaur (SHOCK AND HORROR).  Instead I bled to death.  My next adventurer went to kill the minotaur for revenge, and happened across my old adventurer's legs, which I picked up and used to bludgeon the minotaur into unconsciousness.  I then discarded the legs, bit off the minotaur's, and smashed his head in with them.  The minotaur's legs became my weapons of choice.
Quote from: franti
"Let's expose our military to zombie-dust so they can't feel pain. They don't NEED skin."
Quote from: Ipwnurmom221
One FB post. Many dick jokes. Pokemon. !!VOLCANO!!. Dwarven mood thingee. Derailment itself. Girlinhat's hat. Cuba. Karl Marx. This is why i love Bay12 forums.
The rest of my sig.
Fear the fluffballs

Evil One

• Bay Watcher
  • [Champion Elfslayer]
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2012, 04:23:52 pm »

The weirdest weapon I ever used, was when I spilled some poor woman's guts and then cut them off of her and then used them to strangle or lash everyone else in the village to death.
Dwarf!  Indeed, a devious delight fond of drink and industry deceived as both do-gooder and devil by the delusions of deities.  This demander, no daft demeanor, is a driving force of the deadly diocese, now disappointed, delirious from goblin deception.  However, this delicious derangement of a demolished diamond stands determined!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4