Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 427 428 [429] 430 431 ... 846

Author Topic: Random Things you drew/shopped/made/etc.  (Read 1326783 times)

ShadowHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • God is love.
    • View Profile
Re: Random Things you drew/shopped/made/etc.
« Reply #6420 on: January 19, 2016, 06:46:50 pm »

I made a clay bust of a dwarf for art class, and I was really happy with how it ended up.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Those're some cool FEF avatars, everyone! I've always wondered how you make those; they're all a really similar style, so is there some sort of FEF avatar making thing that you use to make them? Or a repository of sprites for combining into faces? Or are they just all the same style because you're all Pathos?
Regardless, y'all've got some pretty dope face-and-shoulders-making skills going on there.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6421 on: January 19, 2016, 07:59:23 pm »

There's a big sheet of all the FE7-8-9 (I think? Not played 'em) portraits I have that I chop and paste.

That said... I've tried to make some glasses.

You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #6422 on: January 19, 2016, 08:47:56 pm »

@Gig: Hee, cute. I've always had a soft spot for girls with glasses. :v

Ooo, i like the details on the horns. Twisty horns like those are hard as hell to draw, so you done good m8! (and uh, the skull's nice too :U)

also i decided to give dorgh (thanks Platino) some COLOURADE

I think i messed up more than one thing here but NO CARE LOL (actually that's a lie, it bugs the shit out of me, but i'm too lazy to fix it now)
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #6423 on: January 19, 2016, 09:05:38 pm »

@Shook: Dorgh is too carefree to care about silly minor mistakes. Dorgh's just cool like that.
the only problem I see is it looks like his left back leg should be visible, if only just
There's a big sheet of all the FE7-8-9 (I think? Not played 'em) portraits I have that I chop and paste.

-snip-
Probably FE6-7-8 (Binding Blade, Blazing Sword, Sacred Stones.) 9 was Path of Radiance, the GameCube entry in the series; the resolutions (and artstyle to some extent) are much better than the GBA games you guys usually use for mugs.

I remember the only FEF avatar I ever made. It was a slightly recolored version of a character from 8 with some armor decoration removed in an attempt to make it clearer he was from a rather low, poor noble house, but actually because I'm not a terribly good pixel artist. :v (I found out later, when I played Sacred Stones, that it was King Fado of Renais, who gets killed at the start of the game. No relation to the Zelda wind sage/random Kokiri NPC/village idiot.)
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6424 on: January 19, 2016, 09:48:04 pm »

I like the name.  Dorgh.  Really reminiscent of the subject.
Like Sordsnek the Awesome.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

coleslaw35

• Bay Watcher
  • A disgusting pile of slop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6425 on: January 19, 2016, 09:54:28 pm »

I see your dorgh and in return offer my kag.

troo ort at fynest

ShadowHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • God is love.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6426 on: January 19, 2016, 09:57:59 pm »

Shadow, one of my friends, well, actually both of them I think did made some sort of dwarf last year. One might still have it...
Huh, cool. Dwarfs are the best for sculpting because if you get the proportions a bit off you can just say it's because it's a dwarf :P

And this FEF avatar information is also interesting. Veeerrrry interesting...

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #6427 on: January 20, 2016, 08:01:13 am »

And this FEF avatar information is also interesting. Veeerrrry interesting...
Here are the sheets that were mentioned, with all the faces.

FE6
FE7
FE8
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6428 on: January 20, 2016, 09:38:26 am »

The two protagonists of a comic I plan on doing as a hobby. Eos and Aenisse, and their friendly, faithful servo-skull Barabbas.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #6429 on: January 20, 2016, 09:50:13 am »

The two protagonists of a comic I plan on doing as a hobby. Eos and Aenisse, and their friendly, faithful servo-skull Barabbas.
The right one... child bearing hips much?
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6430 on: January 20, 2016, 10:02:50 am »

I like big butts and I cannot lie. :p
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #6431 on: January 20, 2016, 10:04:34 am »

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #6432 on: January 20, 2016, 08:51:36 pm »

B|

Berry gut! The only thing that bugs me ever so slightly is that the glasses are rendered flatly, instead of curving a bit around what is probably a cylindrical head. :v

i see your kag and

URT

I like the name.  Dorgh.  Really reminiscent of the subject.
Like Sordsnek the Awesome.
Hee, thanks. Just following in the footsteps of great scientific names like the European Extremely Large Telescope. :v (although Dorgh was named by DragonDePlatino, CANON FACT)

@Shook: Dorgh is too carefree to care about silly minor mistakes. Dorgh's just cool like that.
the only problem I see is it looks like his left back leg should be visible, if only just
Ah yes, i actually had that on the initial sketch, but managed to miss it when doing the proper lines. Oh well, it kind of looked like a wang anyways. :I

oh yeah by the way i decided to turn dorgh into a lock screen image for my smartphone

While i won't claim to be nearly as skilled as Huawei's background designers, i WILL claim that this is a lot more amusing than the original. :P
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 08:55:25 pm by Shook »
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #6433 on: January 20, 2016, 09:37:31 pm »

Ooh, if we're doing Fire Emblem sprite edits, I should post some. Second game I ever edited sprites for, after some Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories stuff I did. Oh, for the days of high sch... what am i saying i hated high school

I am especially ashamed of the hat and backpack strap in the second. It has been years since I've played around with these, but they were quite fun. No original characters here, though, I apparently never saved any, and I don't quite care enough to save some off my venerable DeviantArt account. They are even more shameful.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #6434 on: January 20, 2016, 11:53:05 pm »

Here's a song I'm working on, reaaally not sure about the 2nd half of it:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ws6hfifng5nurtj/Malade1.mp3?dl=0
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?
Pages: 1 ... 427 428 [429] 430 431 ... 846