Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 419 420 [421] 422 423 ... 846

Author Topic: Random Things you drew/shopped/made/etc.  (Read 1326426 times)

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
Re: Random Things you drew/shopped/made/etc.
« Reply #6300 on: December 30, 2015, 11:07:24 pm »

Srs talk though, terminology besides, i still see that deliciously insane level of detail that i see so often in your pixely goodness, so that kind of makes me wonder how it looks when you're pixel popping at the peak of your wakefulness. :v
It doesn't. At the peak of my wakefulness I'm busy doing stuff that is way more interesting at that moment, so I usually only manage to free myself of distractions at night. Also, aren't humans most creative at night?
And regarding insane level of detail - I have no fucking idea where I got it, most of people that do units for PW are totally okay with making it less detail as long as it looks good, and then there I am, making sure that the number of bolts on the side of the tank is exactly the same as on the actual one (and raging because you simply can't fit two pixels into one), making calculations about scale and whatnot because MUH DETAIL, though recently I noticed that I'm strolling further away from being accurate because, well, the source material for the Wh40k space ships, ESPECIALLY Space Marine ones, is lacking.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #6301 on: December 31, 2015, 05:23:56 am »

hmm it seems 32x32 is a pretty small size for a vector tile, anyways. this was something i made some minutes ago. supposedly for a small side project, a terraria clone or something. but guess i'll scrap it, the tiles look horrible.

anyways. tile done with Inkscape, good tool, and its free so its good for indie projects.
it might look better if the grass/soil border wasnt a sharp straight line

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

xaritscin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6302 on: December 31, 2015, 09:57:26 am »

hmm it seems 32x32 is a pretty small size for a vector tile, anyways. this was something i made some minutes ago. supposedly for a small side project, a terraria clone or something. but guess i'll scrap it, the tiles look horrible.

anyways. tile done with Inkscape, good tool, and its free so its good for indie projects.
it might look better if the grass/soil border wasnt a sharp straight line

well the idea was to make it with vector graphics, maybe would have to think of the design first  before doing it on the fly. maybe add some borders to the elements.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #6303 on: December 31, 2015, 01:25:23 pm »

"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6305 on: January 01, 2016, 12:13:55 am »

Spoiler: Snowdin Karaoke Club (click to show/hide)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6306 on: January 01, 2016, 12:17:27 am »

I will assume they're singing Auld Lang Syne?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #6307 on: January 01, 2016, 01:21:36 am »

I've already mentioned, but these high quality pics could be masterful mtg card illustrations.

Corpse Possession 2BB
Enchantment - Aura (Rare)
When you cast Corpse Possession, return target creature from your graveyard to the battlefield under your control and attach Corpse Possession to it. Enchanted creature is a zombie in addition to its other types. When Corpse Possesion is removed from enchanted creature or destroyed, exile enchanted creature.
Cumulative upkeep: put a -1/-1 counter on enchanted creature.
Sacrifice Corpse Possession: if there are 4 or more -1/-1 counters on enchanted creature, put a 5/5 black demon token with flying onto the battlefield.

Edit: actually, that card doesn't do your picture justice.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 01:28:14 am by flabort »
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6308 on: January 01, 2016, 02:48:32 am »

I'm not sure what they're singing, only that most of them are not.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #6309 on: January 01, 2016, 03:49:19 am »

Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #6310 on: January 01, 2016, 03:11:52 pm »

Not sure where to ask this, but my brother and I are thinking of cosplaying as Sans and Papyrus for an upcoming con, and I haven't the foggiest where to begin putting it together, aside from "acquire red scarf and blue hoodie"
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #6311 on: January 01, 2016, 03:27:00 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Semi-random sketch I did to flesh out an army concept in a game. Got a few slipups, but given how out of practice I am I'm quite happy.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #6312 on: January 01, 2016, 03:29:21 pm »

Not sure where to ask this, but my brother and I are thinking of cosplaying as Sans and Papyrus for an upcoming con, and I haven't the foggiest where to begin putting it together, aside from "acquire red scarf and blue hoodie"

Sans:

Skull mask, those are sold, black adidas shorts, white T-shirt, blue hoodie with frontal zipper and two side pouches, black thermal underwear* (pants only), black gloves with bones of the hand on them, those are also sold, I believe.

Papyrus:

Full black thermal underwear*, red underwear over black thermal underwear, boots with high bootleg (not black), skull mask, red mitts, red scarf, white T-shirt.

* - cut bones out of paper and attach them with pins, or draw them right on the thing.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 03:30:53 pm by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #6313 on: January 01, 2016, 05:26:59 pm »

Sans:

Skull mask, those are sold, black adidas shorts, white T-shirt, blue hoodie with frontal zipper and two side pouches, black thermal underwear* (pants only), black gloves with bones of the hand on them, those are also sold, I believe.

Papyrus:

Full black thermal underwear*, red underwear over black thermal underwear, boots with high bootleg (not black), skull mask, red mitts, red scarf, white T-shirt.

* - cut bones out of paper and attach them with pins, or draw them right on the thing.
Perhaps some repainted football armor for Papyrus? That could be a good simulation for his "battlebody".

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #6314 on: January 01, 2016, 05:27:30 pm »

I kinda want to make the masks, though, to get the look right. Commercial skeleton masks are supposed to look scary, but then again they're also quality. So, I want masks that look like the character's faces, but also look good.

Football armor would probably work for Papyrus.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?
Pages: 1 ... 419 420 [421] 422 423 ... 846