Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 415 416 [417] 418 419 ... 846

Author Topic: Random Things you drew/shopped/made/etc.  (Read 1326225 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Random Things you drew/shopped/made/etc.
« Reply #6240 on: December 24, 2015, 11:53:19 am »

The second image is still broken.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6241 on: December 24, 2015, 11:55:30 am »

FWIW, the first one is pretty good.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6242 on: December 24, 2015, 12:09:01 pm »

I can't see either.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #6243 on: December 24, 2015, 12:13:02 pm »

A few pencil drawings, basically copied off of something else. I'll link it as well.

Yes, yes, I know it sucks, especially the clouds, shadows, and cracks in the ice. As well as the water. It's my first one. It also may look better or worse when you see the original.

And it turns out I can't find it, which sucks, because the guy who made it certainly deserves any credit at all.

Mine is much much much worse (of course), but I hope having the original makes it clearer.

I'm having a hard time getting ideas, though I do have one right now. I hope people will help if I ask for suggestions, though my preferences may be unclear.

Reposting this. Still sucks.
:O I think you should be going to the image url itself, rather than the url of the image [as in the page it is on] :)
Code: [Select]
[spoiler=The Image I 'Based' It Off][img]http://picresize.com/images/rsz_ice.jpg[/img][/spoiler]The tagged url is the image page.

You need the image in the 'view image' option (as in right click//left click if left handed, that image, then view image, than
Code: [Select]
[img][/img] that thing :D)
As of this posting, your avatar is also broken ._.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6244 on: December 24, 2015, 12:15:59 pm »

Annnd now everything is broken.
Sigtext

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6245 on: December 24, 2015, 12:42:14 pm »

Second one works, first one does not.
Sigtext

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6246 on: December 24, 2015, 12:59:26 pm »

... I think the images are problems with your hosting service.
Sigtext

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #6247 on: December 24, 2015, 08:09:21 pm »

posting here too because herpdurp

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

this december has been dark and wet and not very frosty at all

:v
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #6248 on: December 24, 2015, 08:27:43 pm »

Well, last snow was in November, and it has pretty much been raining every other day on average (if not more), so everything is muddy/soggy to the point where our backyard is starting to feel like a bog. I guess the darkness is partly because i've been getting out of bed at 13:00 (or later) most of the days, but the near-constant overcast weather sure doesn't help. You know it's pretty gloomy outside when a cave dweller like myself starts missing the sun. Thankfully, christmas is held indoors, with lots of delicious artificial light. :v
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6249 on: December 24, 2015, 08:29:23 pm »

Mine has been outright the wrong season.  POLO SHIRTS.  IN WINTER.  THIS IS NOT A THING THAT IS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN.
Sigtext

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #6250 on: December 24, 2015, 08:30:36 pm »

Mine has been outright the wrong season.  POLO SHIRTS.  IN WINTER.  THIS IS NOT A THING THAT IS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN.
This. It feels more like spring than winter.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #6251 on: December 24, 2015, 08:42:19 pm »

How is that problematic.

Cold sucks.  Sure, you can put on additional layers but no amount of layers will prevent your hands from freezing solid while biking, or your contacts being frozen to your eyeballs,  for that matter.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6252 on: December 24, 2015, 08:42:56 pm »

I want snow.

This is WINTER.

We get snow in winter I want SNOW.
Sigtext

XXXXYYYY

• Bay Watcher
  • Been a long time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6253 on: December 24, 2015, 08:46:34 pm »

Oooooooo. I know. ClF3. That should be a fun surprise.

Cthulufaic

• Bay Watcher
  • whats a touhou
    • View Profile
« Reply #6254 on: December 24, 2015, 08:53:48 pm »

That looks pretty cool, like the head of a Spathi with a rad hair-do.  Also what do you mean by vector?  I only know about vectors through terrifying rumors spread by people in much higher math classes than me.
Pages: 1 ... 415 416 [417] 418 419 ... 846