Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 439 440 [441] 442 443 ... 846

Author Topic: Random Things you drew/shopped/made/etc.  (Read 1325300 times)

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
Re: Random Things you drew/shopped/made/etc.
« Reply #6600 on: February 04, 2016, 09:27:25 am »

Some sketches I did of a 40k thing I'm doing.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Urist McScoopbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Damnit Scoopz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6601 on: February 04, 2016, 10:22:42 am »

THAT ASS IS HERESY
This conversation is getting disturbing fast, disturbingly erotic.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6602 on: February 04, 2016, 10:30:30 am »

THAT ASS IS HERESY
This is impossible. All asses are loyal servants of tha empra.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6603 on: February 04, 2016, 10:35:26 am »

That ass is too grand to be of pure Human blood, thus it is a Xeno ass.

Therefore that ass is a heretic. And must be purged.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6604 on: February 04, 2016, 10:56:27 am »

Do you doubt the gloriousness of the human form? Are you attracted to xenos?

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6605 on: February 04, 2016, 07:49:09 pm »

On a more serious note, I think the legs are too long. Contrary to the posts above, butts are capable of being this large (since the apparent size of the butt is merely dictated by its proportion to the rest of the image). Currently, the rest of the leg (without the butt) is already longer than the upper half (assuming the butt is part of the upper half). When you consider the butt as part of the lower half instead, the upper half is ridiculously small.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Urist McScoopbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Damnit Scoopz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6606 on: February 04, 2016, 11:18:28 pm »

On a more serious note, I think the legs are too long. Contrary to the posts above, butts are capable of being this large (since the apparent size of the butt is merely dictated by its proportion to the rest of the image). Currently, the rest of the leg (without the butt) is already longer than the upper half (assuming the butt is part of the upper half). When you consider the butt as part of the lower half instead, the upper half is ridiculously small.

Well, I think the only thing at stake there is the artist's style. It's definitely acceptable for an animated/drawn style. Realistically, a little too lithe.
This conversation is getting disturbing fast, disturbingly erotic.

Araph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6607 on: February 04, 2016, 11:52:07 pm »

Do you doubt the gloriousness of the human form? Are you attracted to xenos?

Attraction has nothing to do with it. That ass is out of this world. Ergo, it must be a xeno ass and must be purged.

Off the topic of butts, here's a snippet of a thing from the same project the city I poster earlier is from. In the world the project is set in, various elements and materials are used for magical purposes - some as foci, others as power sources. In this case, the mana-tornado is the byproduct of a ley line formed by an artificially-constructed deposit of iridium. To actually make the tornado, I used a combination of Maya's nParticle and fluid systems along with a few mathematical expressions to create the rising and circular movements.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #6608 on: February 05, 2016, 12:05:06 am »

Beauty Xeno and the Beast Mutant?
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Araph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6609 on: February 05, 2016, 12:11:22 am »

Heretic and the Other Heretic.
FTFY.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6610 on: February 05, 2016, 05:02:45 pm »

Spoiler: big-ish (click to show/hide)

Muh Aurora pixelart
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Araph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6611 on: February 06, 2016, 01:37:23 am »

Follow-up to the clip I posted yesterday: I finally finished the video. There are three points where I would have liked to add additional clips in, but I don't have time to animate them (much less render them out). When you see blank white for longer a couple seconds longer than seems appropriate, I know it's there; I just can't fix it before the deadline, which is tomorrow at noon.

For context, the video is a cinematic introduction to a DnD-ish (actually a homebrew system) campaign I'm running IRL, and yes, I am aware of how ridiculous the concept of a cinematic for a DnD campaign is. I've got all my setting information down on paper, all my campaign notes written up, NPCs planned out, PC backstories fitted into the plot, character sheets ready to be printed for players to fill out (homebrewed system and all that), music and ambient noise picked for different places and events, and this video to hopefully set the stage.

The main plot revolves around a war brewing between the kingdom the players are currently in and the barbarian tribes to the north. The group is led by one of the PCs, a ladder-climbing knight (accompanied by a roving wizard-for-hire and a smooth-talking collector-of-the-strange) who is being entrusted with a mission to retrieve a mysterious source of power that the kingdom's scryers have unearthed in the wilderness. However, not all is as it seems and all that junk. Cue high adventure, political intrigue, powerful sorcery, ancient evils, and slapstick tavern fights.

Here's the video.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6612 on: February 06, 2016, 04:46:02 am »

Wow. That's some serious work you put in, even for comitted DnD GM, I reckon. Pretty great.
One wheel short of a wagon

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6613 on: February 06, 2016, 01:55:06 pm »

So there's this RTD I play. Roll to Magic. The latest turn... is worth drawing, in my opinion.
What happened? The world is going to get destroyed, courtesy of a rather large dragon. Well, incomprehensibly colossal dragon.
I would love to make a request of all the wonderful artists here: read the latest Roll to Magic turn, then shower the players of said game and the GM, DreamerGhost, with your impressions of the turn.
Challenge issued.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #6614 on: February 06, 2016, 02:44:47 pm »

So there's this RTD I play. Roll to Magic. The latest turn... is worth drawing, in my opinion.
What happened? The world is going to get destroyed, courtesy of a rather large dragon. Well, incomprehensibly colossal dragon.
I would love to make a request of all the wonderful artists here: read the latest Roll to Magic turn, then shower the players of said game and the GM, DreamerGhost, with your impressions of the turn.
Challenge issued.
Link?
Pages: 1 ... 439 440 [441] 442 443 ... 846