Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 168 169 [170] 171 172 ... 846

Author Topic: Random Things you drew/shopped/made/etc.  (Read 1327251 times)

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:TUNNEL_SNAKES:RULE]
    • View Profile
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Well, let's say you're going away from Earth on huge spaceship and suddenly shit goes wrong and you have Super Mutants. Social Experiments prepared them for this.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
Re: Random Things you drew/shopped/made/etc.
« Reply #2537 on: July 03, 2014, 09:34:25 pm »

Today in How Not to Game Design, I have a largely incomprehensible and half-empty* spreadsheet of equipment and equipment analogues. I take comfort in knowing this is a production document, not something that'll actually be in the final product, but I'm burned out on it for today and kind of just want to share.

*And the numbers that are even there aren't final. I need to revise the power on hammers, for instance.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #2538 on: July 04, 2014, 11:08:02 pm »

Shook, that is really funny. Many a nut will be busted reading that comic.

Speaking of busting my nuts, I started a project a couple days ago. I found a thing on Youtube where this guy played an episode of Spongebob in reverse, and added subtitles for every line to give the episode a whole new storyline. It wasn't supposed to match what it sounded like they were saying, rather, he treated it like they wede speaking some other language.

I got really bored, and I found it pretty amusing. I haven't been able to find anything else like it, so I decided to make another one myself. It's kind of a pain in the ass so far to think of a caption for every line and still have it make sense. That said, should I continue working on it? I've got the first three minutes down so far. Oh, and here's a link to the video that I mentioned.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dud78abwpXA
This... is the funniest thing I have ever seen.

I still giggle over it.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2539 on: July 05, 2014, 09:56:49 am »

Shook, that is really funny. Many a nut will be busted reading that comic.

Speaking of busting my nuts, I started a project a couple days ago. I found a thing on Youtube where this guy played an episode of Spongebob in reverse, and added subtitles for every line to give the episode a whole new storyline. It wasn't supposed to match what it sounded like they were saying, rather, he treated it like they wede speaking some other language.

I got really bored, and I found it pretty amusing. I haven't been able to find anything else like it, so I decided to make another one myself. It's kind of a pain in the ass so far to think of a caption for every line and still have it make sense. That said, should I continue working on it? I've got the first three minutes down so far. Oh, and here's a link to the video that I mentioned.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dud78abwpXA
This... is the funniest thing I have ever seen.

I still giggle over it.
That was strangely watchable. I want more.

jetex1911

• Bay Watcher
  • [MAXAGE:∞]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2540 on: July 05, 2014, 02:12:38 pm »

After about a half hour of searching for resources, I made this for a forum avatar.
Spoiler: Didn't feel a thing. (click to show/hide)
Put into this light, Dr. Robotnik and Armok could easily have been roommates.

Known as That_Kobold on BYOND

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #2541 on: July 05, 2014, 05:30:03 pm »

After about a half hour of searching for resources, I made this for a forum avatar.
Spoiler: Didn't feel a thing. (click to show/hide)
Holy shit, Zero fighting Sigma, that looks awesome.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #2542 on: July 05, 2014, 07:44:37 pm »

Oh man i am so glad to hear you guys are enjoying the FACEONOMICON so far, it's also quite fun to draw. c:

and speaking of that

28 more panels are go
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #2543 on: July 05, 2014, 07:55:27 pm »

I don't know many children's books that have the words "a piece of fucking shit" in them, but I know they are all amazing.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #2544 on: July 05, 2014, 07:59:11 pm »

I don't know many children's books that have the words "a piece of fucking shit" in them, but I know they are all amazing.
I think that the children's book might've been something else.

Then again, I can't imgur at the moment, so I can't look at the thing right now.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #2545 on: July 05, 2014, 09:28:57 pm »

Oh man i am so glad to hear you guys are enjoying the FACEONOMICON so far, it's also quite fun to draw. c:

and speaking of that

28 more panels are go
Gotta get it on the deviantart.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2546 on: July 06, 2014, 05:57:10 am »

(people were bothered)
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 04:41:32 pm by Toady One »
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2547 on: July 06, 2014, 12:27:32 pm »

Been screwing around with...I appear to have forgotten what it's called. Basically you put down a number of points, and then for every pixel determine which one is closest.

Spoiler: pick your poison (click to show/hide)

EDIT:
Spoiler: Moar (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 01:36:05 pm by cerapa »

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2548 on: July 06, 2014, 01:28:37 pm »

While working out some lore tidbits for Guntartica (which is the primary reason why it went on a hiatus...sorry peeps) I managed to draw myself a sweet ass avatar. With a fedora no less.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2549 on: July 06, 2014, 01:35:42 pm »

Been screwing around with...I appear to have forgotten what it's called. Basically you put down a number of points, and then for every pixel determine which one is closest.

Spoiler: pick your poison (click to show/hide)
That kinda reminds me of a hard drive mapping program that lets you see what's taking up the most space on your computer. My Steam library, naturally, taking up a grand majority of my hard drives.
Pages: 1 ... 168 169 [170] 171 172 ... 846