Poll

Can this poll be removed?

Nope :p
- 7 (28%)
Hahaha you funny man!
- 18 (72%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19

Author Topic: Chapter Two: Lucid  (Read 20126 times)

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
Re: An Awakening (A Suggestion Game)
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2012, 10:58:36 pm »

"They are fighting over me. How cute. Hide. Run and Hide. This is in no way something I want to be apart of."
((once she is in a hiding position, please say [think?] this. If you don't care to do that, just lop it all together. it doesn't really matter))
"Ok. Think clearly about this. What are these two men like? What do you now know about them?
The man in oriental clothing is not human: moves inhumanly fast, able to sense a bullet being fired and deliberately dodge it. Also, he uses close range weapons. Letting him close enough to touch equals game over.
Other guy: has a gun, seems to be after you too. The first shot was obviously a warning shot. He is trying to avoid killing Sarmac. . . . whatever his name is. Avoid him too."
« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 11:00:19 pm by zomara0292 »
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2012, 03:40:24 am »

"Sharpshooter! Get behind cover! Hostile intent confirmed! Call reinforcements and retreat!"

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2012, 12:25:09 pm »

RUN AWAY, RUN FAST AND RUN FAR!
FO REALZ THIS TIME.

Voices? What do you mean voices plur- CONTACT! Get to cover and avoid both of 'em!

They are fighting over me. How cute. Hide. Run and Hide. This is in no way something I want to be apart of.

Sharpshooter! Get behind cover! Hostile intent confirmed! Call reinforcements and retreat!

Isolde ducked behind a bench and moved a potted plant in front of that, it was the best cover she could get.

Ok. Think clearly about this. What are these two men like? What do you now know about them?
The man in oriental clothing is not human: moves inhumanly fast, able to sense a bullet being fired and deliberately dodge it. Also, he uses close range weapons. Letting him close enough to touch equals game over.
Other guy: has a gun, seems to be after you too. The first shot was obviously a warning shot. He is trying to avoid killing Sarmac. . . . whatever his name is. Avoid him too.

Isolde didn't have the slightest clue what was happening, but it seemed that the two were against each other, the one the other had called Sarac seemed perfectly calm and unperturbed, the other was on the anxious side and seemed to be focusing his attention on Sarac. 

She peeked out to see what was happening.  The man with the rifle was now standing up, and his rifle was now, instead of a sniper rifle, an assault rifle which he was spraying bullets toward Sarac, who jumped up into the air, twisting and somehow dodged them all.  The man swore and grabbing the guard rail, flipped himself over it, while he was in the air the air around his rifle distorted and it morphed into a glock from which he fired a single shot before hitting the ground and rolling towards Isolde.  Without missing a beat he shoved his hand into the ground like it was made of mud and quickly made four strokes, carving a triangle with a line coming straight out of it into the ground.  Immediately there sprung up a glowing wall of pinkish light from the tip of the line, Sarac who had been following the man's path through the air landed on it and immediately sunk his dagger into it trying to carve a hole while yelling angrily.

The man turned around to Isolde

"Isolde," He said his face anxious, "You have to let me kill you."

Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2012, 12:36:58 pm »

"Have to? Why have to? I need to die?!

"No wait...there may be sense in that. You just had an unexplainable dream before, strange occurrences in the morn and now this...

"Hold on, uhh...maybe, maybe we can ask what he really means by kill."

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2012, 01:33:44 pm »

"He asked. Those who want to kill people tend to just kill them. Why would he need to kill me. Does he mean kill in a sense different through the norm? Ask him if there is any other way first, after that, decide what ever is least logical. Right now, logic does not apply because not man can jump through a spray of bullets without a scratch nor dig their fingers into concrete like its mud. Still, try to avoid permanent forms of death if at all possible. Better question. Will I stay dead? If yes, run. If no, listen to him. If he wanted you permanently dead, he would have shot you on the spot."

((Take your time. Its all cool. Your doing a great job anyway, so. . . . whatever man.))
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2012, 01:46:58 pm »

"Accept it. There is no escaping."

((Hooray for being the creepy voice!))

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

lopocozo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2012, 06:47:02 pm »

"He asked. Those who want to kill people tend to just kill them. Why would he need to kill me. Does he mean kill in a sense different through the norm? Ask him if there is any other way first, after that, decide what ever is least logical. Right now, logic does not apply because not man can jump through a spray of bullets without a scratch nor dig their fingers into concrete like its mud. Still, try to avoid permanent forms of death if at all possible. Better question. Will I stay dead? If yes, run. If no, listen to him. If he wanted you permanently dead, he would have shot you on the spot."

((Take your time. Its all cool. Your doing a great job anyway, so. . . . whatever man.))

+1
Generation 12 The First time you see this copy it into your sig and add one. Social experiment.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2012, 10:34:58 pm »

"Wait, wha? I got nothing."
Even the avatars expire eventually.

Cerol Lenslens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2012, 01:26:40 pm »

Isolde, we've been watching you. And by the looks of things, so have they...

Take my advice, and get out of here while they're distracted! I don't think you can take Sarac, even if he's distracted, and even if the other guy seems slightly more trustworthy, they could just both be maniacs.
"I've got a plan, hear me out on this one... I want to almost murder you."
"Boy, sure wish as Queen of the entire realm I had somebody to help me out with this. Advisor, tutor, anyone who knows what the hell they're looking at really.

Alas, the life of a Queen is a lonely one. Do the things with the whatsit."

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2012, 02:38:30 pm »

"Fall Back! Fall Baack! Return to base and regroup!"

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2012, 09:42:47 pm »

Have to? Why have to? I need to die?!
No wait...there may be sense in that. You just had an unexplainable dream before, strange occurrences in the morn and now this...
Hold on, uhh...maybe, maybe we can ask what he really means by kill.

He asked. Those who want to kill people tend to just kill them. Why would he need to kill me. Does he mean kill in a sense different through the norm? Ask him if there is any other way first, after that, decide what ever is least logical. Right now, logic does not apply because not man can jump through a spray of bullets without a scratch nor dig their fingers into concrete like its mud. Still, try to avoid permanent forms of death if at all possible. Better question. Will I stay dead? If yes, run. If no, listen to him. If he wanted you permanently dead, he would have shot you on the spot.

What the other guy said

Accept it. There is no escaping.

Wait, wha? I got nothing.

Isolde, we've been watching you. And by the looks of things, so have they...

Take my advice, and get out of here while they're distracted! I don't think you can take Sarac, even if he's distracted, and even if the other guy seems slightly more trustworthy, they could just both be maniacs.

Fall Back! Fall Baack! Return to base and regroup!

Isolde shuffled backwards away from him, "What do you mean by kill?"

"You will die in this world, but there is no other option! A willing death at my hands is better than an unwilling death at his!  You have to trust me for this moment, your spirit will sur- ACK!". suddenly the man's eyes rolled back into his head, he twitched spasmodically, and he muttered a single curse before falling unconscious, "D*** you Grish!"

Up above Sarac grinned and gave his dagger a renewed shove into the barrier and fresh cracks appeared, it appeared to be ready to break.

Suddenly your focus is pulled away from Isolde and you appear to be standing on the same flat gray plane as Isolde was when you first saw her.  In front of you, about fifty feet away there stands a tall creature, it's limbs and face long and featureless as a doppelgänger, a long tongue hangs out of its mouth through long triangular teeth.
 "So you are the Latest's companions," It said with disdain and then amusement, "A sorry bunch, but I will enjoy the taste of your Essence nonetheless!"

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 08, 2012, 09:53:47 pm »

((We're in as Isolde's helpers/thoughts right? Requesting IN then!))
« Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 05:10:25 am by Tiruin »

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2012, 10:09:24 pm »

Isolde takes no part in this battle it's just you and whoever else signs up.
More will be explained later on why and what exactly the Grey Plane is.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 08, 2012, 11:46:41 pm »

((Now I am really interested. Waiting for the next update to understand how the battle mechanics will work. Including possible weapon system, of course.))

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2012, 08:54:09 am »

((Very interested))
Even the avatars expire eventually.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19