Poll

Can this poll be removed?

Nope :p
- 7 (28%)
Hahaha you funny man!
- 18 (72%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 19

Author Topic: Chapter Two: Lucid  (Read 20140 times)

fergus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: An Awakening (A Suggestion Game)
« Reply #165 on: January 30, 2012, 06:30:33 am »

Oh yeah, didn't you get murdered at some point?
BY THE GODS! THIS QUOTE MADE MY SIG BOX HAVE A SCROLL BAR! HAPPY DAYS INDEED!
BY THE GODS! YOU HAVE TOO MANY SIGS!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: January 30, 2012, 06:39:52 am »

I don't think she would look at that straight to the point. But...yes. Don't you remember, um, anything else? Before you got here, or what you did before what you are doing now?

Stupid question, ask Sippa if you are alive. Literally, alive.

PokemonRocks85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: January 30, 2012, 07:17:50 am »

Are you scared of me Isolde since i am a dragon. Also Tiruin i am pretty sure that Isolde is alive.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: January 30, 2012, 07:26:22 am »

But...how much alive? You are a spirit slash thought in Isolde's head now. I doubt she remembers anything before this. Specifically, before she woke up in that grove of trees and heard voices-- Our voices!

PokemonRocks85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: January 30, 2012, 07:32:40 am »

Yes but we are helping her with decisions

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: January 30, 2012, 09:42:31 am »

I don't see why we should choose her choices for her. she's a free being, after all.

Alternatecash

• Bay Watcher
  • PREFSTRING: [flammable head]
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: January 30, 2012, 03:54:36 pm »

Yes, and free beings have such a lovely track record for rational choices!
Explore a half-ruined facility and play with dangerous
mutagens in my forum game.
It's back! A bit. Seriously, jump in.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: January 30, 2012, 05:16:06 pm »

One, you are right, WE do have a bad record of rational choices, but a free being is needed to make the choice in the first place. Or to make the command. Two, you are all arguing amongst each other in her mind. You are adding to the confusion. Three, let her decide. We just recommend. Do you think that is fair, Isolde?
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Cerol Lenslens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: January 30, 2012, 07:23:04 pm »

Alive, dead. Such subjective terms. She is not now walking on her home soil, and possibly not her home dimension so perhaps she might be termed dead, in a sense.

On the other hand, Isolde, you certainly feel alive, don't you? You seem to be breathing and such? Not passing through solid objects? Yes, there is certainly a case for you still being amongst the living.

So my advice, dear girl, is to go with the flow as if you were alive. No harm in that, is there?

Besides, Apollon did mention you 'dying many deaths,' did he not? Just because you died doesn't mean you are now dead, d'y'see? Not that I advise dying again any time soon. No sense in testing out that theory needlessly. *Ahem.*
"I've got a plan, hear me out on this one... I want to almost murder you."
"Boy, sure wish as Queen of the entire realm I had somebody to help me out with this. Advisor, tutor, anyone who knows what the hell they're looking at really.

Alas, the life of a Queen is a lonely one. Do the things with the whatsit."

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: January 30, 2012, 08:04:04 pm »

Isolde, it is very important that you avoid this 'Hat' fellow. No matter what it takes. Eavesdropped communications have killed many a good soldier.

Well, that nullifies my theory...If you can, Isolde, ask Sippa how you got here. And I mean the thorough, polite way. There is something wrong I'd like you to know and realize for yourself.

Are you scared of me Isolde since i am a dragon. Also Tiruin i am pretty sure that Isolde is alive.

But...how much alive? You are a spirit slash thought in Isolde's head now. I doubt she remembers anything before this. Specifically, before she woke up in that grove of trees and heard voices-- Our voices!

Yes but we are helping her with decisions

I don't see why we should choose her choices for her. she's a free being, after all.

Yes, and free beings have such a lovely track record for rational choices!

One, you are right, WE do have a bad record of rational choices, but a free being is needed to make the choice in the first place. Or to make the command. Two, you are all arguing amongst each other in her mind. You are adding to the confusion. Three, let her decide. We just recommend. Do you think that is fair, Isolde?

Alive, dead. Such subjective terms. She is not now walking on her home soil, and possibly not her home dimension so perhaps she might be termed dead, in a sense.

On the other hand, Isolde, you certainly
feel alive, don't you? You seem to be breathing and such? Not passing through solid objects? Yes, there is certainly a case for you still being amongst the living.

So my advice, dear girl, is to go with the flow as if you were alive. No harm in that, is there?

Besides, Apollon did mention you 'dying many deaths,' did he not? Just because you
died doesn't mean you are now dead, d'y'see? Not that I advise dying again any time soon. No sense in testing out that theory needlessly. *Ahem.*

"Wait, what do you mean by die-" Suddenly Isolde felt a sharp pain as if someone had taken a red hot poker and jammed it through her skull, she fell to the ground screaming from the pain as the memories of being shot came forward from their repressed state.  Sippa ran forward and put her hands on Isolde carving glowing marks from the air, and then lightly into the skin of her forehead, with her hands.

"Now you've done it," she muttered, hands working furiously, "You tried to remind her that she had been killed before she was ready, didn't you!?  Terra, talk to them and make sure her mind doesn't slip into the Grey Plane!"

Suddenly your vision is pulled away from Isolde and to the Grey Plane once again, this time standing before you is a large woman, slightly heavyset, but fit as from a Greek portrait, only made of earth and clay, covered in moss, and with two burning orbs of fire for eyes.  She opens her mouth to yell with the force of an exploding volcano: "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!? YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN SHE WASN'T READY TO HANDLE THE STRAIN YET!!!"  Several of you fly backwards from the force of the yell alone and all others are forced to their knees.
Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: January 30, 2012, 08:21:31 pm »

((Rising to my feet,)) "She would have found out sooner or later."

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: January 30, 2012, 08:34:35 pm »

*Rises in a wobbly fashion* "Please aim your rage more constructively. I did not mention it but far earlier. After that I let it be. As I said earlier, I am sure this place has many dangers. I know from experience that not all are physical."
*Summons my spear before I continue* "Plus, I rather not have to fight you. You seem to come from an angle of obedience and concern. I respect that."
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: January 30, 2012, 08:46:34 pm »

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa! I didn't tell her anything!

Alternatecash

• Bay Watcher
  • PREFSTRING: [flammable head]
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: January 30, 2012, 10:59:53 pm »

Oh my. How intimidating. *yawn* I was trying to push her along, not break her. Fantastic job, by the way.
Explore a half-ruined facility and play with dangerous
mutagens in my forum game.
It's back! A bit. Seriously, jump in.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: January 30, 2012, 11:35:03 pm »

(Stands up)

Forgive us for our actions, but we lack information on...or specifically how she got to her state. We didn't know any of that!

We aren't here to fight, many of us mean well, we just...committed a really stupid deed.

But, if I may, what is the relationship of the Grey Plane and life, if it could now be called so?
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 19