Poll

Can this poll be removed?

Nope :p
- 7 (28%)
Hahaha you funny man!
- 18 (72%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 19

Author Topic: Chapter Two: Lucid  (Read 20138 times)

Cerol Lenslens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: An Awakening (A Suggestion Game)
« Reply #150 on: January 28, 2012, 06:49:41 pm »

It sounds to me like a waterfall, possibly a bathing area. If it's a public area, it might explain why this path is so well-kept.

As for the leaves, from what I gather, there should be some above us. Let's not count them though. Let us just assume there are 69,105 of them, to pull a number out of my hat...  ;)
"I've got a plan, hear me out on this one... I want to almost murder you."
"Boy, sure wish as Queen of the entire realm I had somebody to help me out with this. Advisor, tutor, anyone who knows what the hell they're looking at really.

Alas, the life of a Queen is a lonely one. Do the things with the whatsit."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: January 28, 2012, 07:56:55 pm »

This is not normal. Find the source of the voice, it's...very entrancing from where you are hearing it!

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: January 28, 2012, 08:07:55 pm »

Ask our your guide, though I think she can hear us, what to do. She knows this place better than we, and. . . . . well, I don't think this place is without its own dangers. That would be quite, please excuse the phrase, irrational.

((Fixed. And thank you for the warning))
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 08:14:52 pm by zomara0292 »
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: January 28, 2012, 08:09:57 pm »

((This is not an update))
((@Zomara, the woman said that the name of the place is Ometian, she hasn't given her name.))
Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: January 28, 2012, 08:12:38 pm »

...I'm awfully sorry for the headache we're probably giving you; heck, I'm getting confused myself.

The Alchemist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: January 28, 2012, 08:46:44 pm »

I agree with Zomara the more information we have the better our chances, plus having some sense of direction would be better than aimless wandering.
Well...we're both drowning, he was drunk the whole time...this was a success!
- Me after completing a game of Red November.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: January 28, 2012, 11:44:59 pm »

He is right. We should apologize. And with that, sorry. Though this does feel repetitious.irrational.
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: January 29, 2012, 08:21:00 pm »

Are there any leaves directly above you?

It sounds to me like a waterfall, possibly a bathing area. If it's a public area, it might explain why this path is so well-kept.

As for the leaves, from what I gather, there should be some above us. Let's not count them though. Let us just assume there are 69,105 of them, to pull a number out of my hat...  ;)

This is not normal. Find the source of the voice, it's...very entrancing from where you are hearing it!

Ask our your guide, though I think she can hear us, what to do. She knows this place better than we, and. . . . . well, I don't think this place is without its own dangers. That would be quite, please excuse the phrase, irrational.

...I'm awfully sorry for the headache we're probably giving you; heck, I'm getting confused myself.

I agree with Zomara the more information we have the better our chances, plus having some sense of direction would be better than aimless wandering.

He is right. We should apologize. And with that, sorry. Though this does feel repetitious.irrational.

"I don't have much of a headache yet, I rarely ever have headaches, though, I can only remember three of four in my life.
Aimless wandering?  We're walking down a path." 

Isolde looked up above, there were plenty of leaves that nearly obscured all light, letting in only a few shafts here and there. 
"Why aren't there any leaves on the path?"

"Hhhm, oh that's just the way things are."

"Okay... What about the falling water and the singing I hear?"

"The water that your hearing is probably the Spring, and if I had to as to the person singing, my guess would be that it would be Vani, she's the only one still here who likes too on her own."

"I'm guessing you want me to wait to tell me who exactly that is?"

"Yep." The woman said with a grin, "don't worry, it's just a safety precaution, we've had people do odd things before when we explained to them before we were in the village.  Besides it's easier for other Spirits to see us when we're in the Grove."

"Humph, that reminds me, the Spirits think that you can hear them talking."

"No, I can't, if my Spirits wanted to they could probably eavesdrop, but I don't know of anyone besides Hat who can other peoples Spirits without their permission.  We're almost to the village now."

Isolde looked ahead, indeed there seemed to be an end to the tunnel of trees that they were walking through in sight.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: January 29, 2012, 08:36:00 pm »

Interesting. That kills my theory. Is it ok if I ask you some questions to fill in some of the gaps of knowledge I have of you, Isolde?

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: January 29, 2012, 08:41:01 pm »

"Sure, Go ahead."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: January 29, 2012, 09:10:10 pm »

Isolde, excuse me for being curious, but could you ask the friendly woman her name? I've...had some sort of thing pushing me on to ask you something very important, but I need clarification first. If you don't mind.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: January 29, 2012, 09:20:12 pm »

Also, How did you meet your boyfriend, Kevin?

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: January 29, 2012, 10:25:53 pm »

Isolde, excuse me for being curious, but could you ask the friendly woman her name? I've...had some sort of thing pushing me on to ask you something very important, but I need clarification first. If you don't mind.

Also, How did you meet your boyfriend, Kevin?

"Well, we first met on a campus in Indiana during a tour when I was in my junior year of high school, we were in the same tour group and neither of us really paid attention to the guide we were to busy talking to each other after he finally got up the nerve to speak to me.  We exchanged phone numbers and he went back to Missouri and I went back to Michigan.  We remained in contact and neither one of us mentioned where we were going to school, we sort of made a game out of it, seeing who could guess where the other was going first, neither one of us guessed correctly, then near the end of my freshman year we literally bumped into each other walking into a restaurant. We didn't start dating until a year and a half after that though, we were just friends up until that time.  Sorry about dragging on like that."

"So what's your name?"

"You can call me Sippa, it's what I usually go by these days."

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: January 30, 2012, 01:05:58 am »

Isolde, it is very important that you avoid this 'Hat' fellow. No matter what it takes. Eavesdropped communications have killed many a good soldier.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: January 30, 2012, 05:59:57 am »

Well, that nullifies my theory...If you can, Isolde, ask Sippa how you got here. And I mean the thorough, polite way. There is something wrong I'd like you to know and realize for yourself.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 19