Poll

Can this poll be removed?

Nope :p
- 7 (28%)
Hahaha you funny man!
- 18 (72%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 19

Author Topic: Chapter Two: Lucid  (Read 20142 times)

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
Re: An Awakening (A Suggestion Game)
« Reply #135 on: January 27, 2012, 04:34:29 am »

Question the woman. She knows this place better than you.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: January 27, 2012, 05:41:21 am »

I hate being had. even if by my younger elders. Oh, and be sure that, the longer we are around you, the more crowded your head will get. and it will get confusing at many times. Sorry.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: January 27, 2012, 02:42:41 pm »

"About...seven maybe? A game eh? I don't see it as such. Isolde, you can hear us right? This voice goes by the name of Tyrin.
And just to say, listening to yourself is something many fail to do. Literally speaking, that is.
You aren't mad, nor are you crazy, I'm just glad you are listening.
Follow that woman.

Now, on to business! Gathering information on your surroundings, that sort of thing. Heaven knows, I can't stand being left in the dark.

You should probably just follow the woman.

Just your spirits?! Why I never...!
Nevertheless, I concur with my fine fellows here. Follow the miss, she seems to know what's what around here.
'Don't take their suggestions seriously' my arse...

Question the woman. She knows this place better than you.

I hate being had. even if by my younger elders. Oh, and be sure that, the longer we are around you, the more crowded your head will get. and it will get confusing at many times. Sorry.

"So in other words, I'm not crazy yet, but I'm going to be?  Great."

Isolde turned to the woman as they walked along the path and said "They want to know where we are and how you know that they veiw this as a game. "

"Oh, almost all Spirits are like that, it's just the way they are, as for where we are, that requires a lot of explaining that's best done over food, not a hike, for now though, you can call it Ometian, or Heminautoia, either one will do.  And to you Spirits; you can easily review everything that's happened if you just take a little time to."

"I'm a bit worried though, some of them sound a little... unbalanced."

"Don't worry, just like people, the Spirits come in all types, you've just got to learn which ones to listen to, even the most insane may have good idea's at times though, so don't rule them out."

Isolde sighed and took a look around. The path didn't look like it was going to end anytime soon, and the forest on either side seemed just as endless. 

"So, how are you aware of what's been been going on?  Are you floating around me, or looking  down on me or what?
Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

Alternatecash

• Bay Watcher
  • PREFSTRING: [flammable head]
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: January 27, 2012, 03:00:18 pm »

Speaking for myself, I read you like a book. Your life is a narrative, isn't that interesting? Please remember, I can only see and hear what you do...
Explore a half-ruined facility and play with dangerous
mutagens in my forum game.
It's back! A bit. Seriously, jump in.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: January 27, 2012, 05:02:58 pm »

Isolde, I'm not one to interrupt, but to shorten everyone's words-- we see and feel what you do, and more. We act like you're sixth sense if you believe in such.

We know what happened...before you got here.

Oh, and we're viewing everything from your eyes. Beautiful forest, isn't it?

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: January 27, 2012, 09:25:10 pm »

We lurk inside your mind. We feel what you feel, see what you see, and hear what you hear. We are, like the woman says, spirits. No physical form to call our own, but we have independent thoughts and personalities. It is imperative that you think about who to listen to. At least one of the others is mad.

On that note: It's not me.

Alternatecash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: January 27, 2012, 09:37:38 pm »

I take offense to that last comment. Shouldn't you get going?

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: January 27, 2012, 10:16:29 pm »

Actualy, I should take some time to correct her statement, If . . . . Ometian, I like that better. If Ometian will allow. We, or at least I. . . . you can call me Zomara, can see your life like a story. The first page being that of your weird dream last night. The way we see it, we chose your name and gender. And profession. Just small details. There has yet to be an end page written and we only know as far as you do, though we can see and guess a few actions and interactions apposed to what you would see, like the bullet that. . . . found a nest in your skull. In fact, we just had a major battle. At least I think it was major. I think we saved your life. I even saw you when you were in the book store. . . . . lets see if I can pull it up. . . . .
"and soon all seven combatants were standing upon the streets of Hamilton College, or at least it's likeness, most things were blurred and out of focus, but a few things were in razor sharp detail; such as the bookstore.
"So," The Creature said, "I actually managed to break into her mind, her mental defenses were weaker than I expected."
Wrong one. Sorry. . . . . .
reached out towards Zomara suddenly there was a sickening Crunch and Zomara's body folded in upon itself and fell into a heap upon the ground.
. . . . . . . You can't see it, but my face. . . . . . if you can call it that. . . . . is blushing. . . . . anyway, I saw you, and. . . . as you can. . . . tell, WE did our best to save you.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 10:58:28 pm by zomara0292 »
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

The Alchemist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: January 27, 2012, 10:41:13 pm »

I, however, am new here or at least i think I am it feels as though I've been asleep for a long time and I just woke up here in ... well I guess inside you. Well regardless you can call me Malakai if you want to.
Well...we're both drowning, he was drunk the whole time...this was a success!
- Me after completing a game of Red November.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: January 27, 2012, 11:13:50 pm »

"Hold on everyone, let's leave Isolde to her own thoughts about this: the girl must've had a lot to go through, she has the last say in anything she does.

Although, I can't help but wonder why would any single one of us want to betray her.

Alternatecash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: January 27, 2012, 11:35:50 pm »

Certainly not I. This is the most fun I've had in ages.

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: January 28, 2012, 12:01:04 am »

Isolde, rest assured that I will work toward keeping you alive. At least until I get a body of my own.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: January 28, 2012, 12:05:37 am »

You know...that could mean something else entirely. Hmm, come to think of it; Isolde, do you remember anything before this? I mean, before you got here, anything strange about this place?

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: January 28, 2012, 04:47:50 pm »

Speaking for myself, I read you like a book. Your life is a narrative, isn't that interesting? Please remember, I can only see and hear what you do...

Isolde, I'm not one to interrupt, but to shorten everyone's words-- we see and feel what you do, and more. We act like you're sixth sense if you believe in such.
We know what happened...before you got here.
Oh, and we're viewing everything from your eyes. Beautiful forest, isn't it?

We lurk inside your mind. We feel what you feel, see what you see, and hear what you hear. We are, like the woman says, spirits. No physical form to call our own, but we have independent thoughts and personalities. It is imperative that you think about who to listen to. At least one of the others is mad.
On that note: It's not me.

I take offense to that last comment. Shouldn't you get going?

Actualy, I should take some time to correct her statement, If . . . . Ometian, I like that better. If Ometian will allow. We, or at least I. . . . you can call me Zomara, can see your life like a story. The first page being that of your weird dream last night. The way we see it, we chose your name and gender. And profession. Just small details. There has yet to be an end page written and we only know as far as you do, though we can see and guess a few actions and interactions apposed to what you would see, like the bullet that. . . . found a nest in your skull. In fact, we just had a major battle. At least I think it was major. I think we saved your life. I even saw you when you were in the book store. . . . . lets see if I can pull it up. . . . .
"and soon all seven combatants were standing upon the streets of Hamilton College, or at least it's likeness, most things were blurred and out of focus, but a few things were in razor sharp detail; such as the bookstore.
"So," The Creature said, "I actually managed to break into her mind, her mental defenses were weaker than I expected."
Wrong one. Sorry. . . . . .
reached out towards Zomara suddenly there was a sickening Crunch and Zomara's body folded in upon itself and fell into a heap upon the ground.
. . . . . . . You can't see it, but my face. . . . . . if you can call it that. . . . . is blushing. . . . . anyway, I saw you, and. . . . as you can. . . . tell, WE did our best to save you.

I, however, am new here or at least I think I am it feels as though I've been asleep for a long time and I just woke up here in ... well I guess inside you. Well regardless you can call me Malakai if you want to.

"Hold on everyone, let's leave Isolde to her own thoughts about this: the girl must've had a lot to go through, she has the last say in anything she does.
Although, I can't help but wonder why would any single one of us want to betray her.

Certainly not I. This is the most fun I've had in ages.

Isolde, rest assured that I will work toward keeping you alive. At least until I get a body of my own.

You know...that could mean something else entirely. Hmm, come to think of it; Isolde, do you remember anything before this? I mean, before you got here, anything strange about this place?

"Of course I can remember my life before this, it's not like you made me.  I can remember a lot of stuff from before now, like that one time when I was seven and I- am shutting up now before I embarrass myself.  It's nice to know that a bit more than half of you want to keep me alive." 

She took a look around, there seemed to be nothing strange about the forest besides the fact that the trees grew so close together that it was impossible to see more than five trees deep.  She was about to return to conversation with her Spirits when she noticed another odd thing, although trees were full of leaves and she could even see some falling down off of the path there were no leaves on the path or the half-a-foot of dirt on either side.  She listened and thought she could hear other sounds besides birds now: falling water, and someone singing.

"What do you make of that?"

Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

fergus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: January 28, 2012, 05:46:33 pm »

Are there any leaves directly above you?
BY THE GODS! THIS QUOTE MADE MY SIG BOX HAVE A SCROLL BAR! HAPPY DAYS INDEED!
BY THE GODS! YOU HAVE TOO MANY SIGS!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 19