Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Bloodiest death  (Read 8967 times)

Pokon

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHICS:HAHAHAHA]
    • View Profile
Re: Bloodiest death
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2012, 11:36:52 am »

Moose man family, huddling inside an alcove. I set the centremost tree on fire, and hack off their feet or spill their guts so they can't escape. Once the smoke has cleared, I quickly decapitate the survivors, except for the foremost. That one, I hack his feet off and stab him in the lower body. He repeatedly vomits. I cut his eyes. Hack off his right antler, and proceed to kill all of them with the severed antler.

I think you musst write a saga of this wonderful adventurer, so that he may stand side-by-side with Ironblood and Cacame.
A vile force of dark'ness has arrived, led by their champion Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way.

magmaholic

• Bay Watcher
  • "Hello again"- canadian stalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2012, 12:33:00 pm »

My adventurer was crossing a river,when suddenly, a bear jumped out from his bush.
She ripped apart my leg,and the bood spilled in all directions,making the river a bloody mess.
I killed the bear,butchered it,ate his flesh,and died from blood loss
I am a Goober.

Lord Dakoth

• Bay Watcher
  • That's a hammerin'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2012, 03:24:37 pm »

Back in 40d, I embarked in an evil region near a river. Carp and longnose gar lived in the river. I was alerted to this when a war dog was pulled in and devoured almost immediately after embarking.

It turns out that there were also harpies on the map. These harpies spent most of their time trying to waterski and getting eaten by the fish.

The river ran red for almost a year straight.
Avatar by legendary engraver /u/Redicno of reddit.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2012, 03:57:27 am »

Moose man family, huddling inside an alcove. I set the centremost tree on fire, and hack off their feet or spill their guts so they can't escape. Once the smoke has cleared, I quickly decapitate the survivors, except for the foremost. That one, I hack his feet off and stab him in the lower body. He repeatedly vomits. I cut his eyes. Hack off his right antler, and proceed to kill all of them with the severed antler.

I think you musst write a saga of this wonderful adventurer, so that he may stand side-by-side with Ironblood and Cacame.

He he, I don't think he'd stand on a par with them, but I might consider it ;P

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2012, 04:17:23 am »

Not even close. They shed rivers of blood, this barely shed a bathtub full.

ff2

• Bay Watcher
  • The Occasional Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2012, 04:22:02 pm »

I got kicked by a bronze colosus. I'm pretty sure i flew around the world and then it kicked me once i got back and repeated until it got tired.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2012, 01:12:00 am »

Not even close. They shed rivers of blood, this barely shed a bathtub full.

How big is this bathtub? :p

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2012, 09:57:33 am »

Enough to fit 2 dwarves in.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2012, 10:02:22 am »

Enough to fit 2 dwarves in.

Considering blood never fills... And it somehow barely fills the bathtub, and you can make rivers of blood with one tile of blood...

The bathtub is the bigger unit of blood here.

ClkWrkJester

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2012, 12:29:51 pm »

Fighting a Roc. Finally smack its wings when it gets near and break them, at which point it pecks my legs til I fall over. So I bite its leg and shake til IT falls over. it pecks out my eye, I gouge out its...

The fight goes on with it hitting me feebly while I resport to hitting it in the face with an elf head as we both pass out and vomit all over turn by turn, until I think it finally broke my spine and suffocated me.

Glorious Death Achieved.
Carve out a massive pit and construct a copper block tower! Challenge those goblin bastards with your phallus of justice!

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2012, 02:01:38 am »

Fighting a Roc. Finally smack its wings when it gets near and break them, at which point it pecks my legs til I fall over. So I bite its leg and shake til IT falls over. it pecks out my eye, I gouge out its...

The fight goes on with it hitting me feebly while I resport to hitting it in the face with an elf head as we both pass out and vomit all over turn by turn, until I think it finally broke my spine and suffocated me.

Glorious Death Achieved.

Was your adventurer called Beowulf by any chance?

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2012, 02:57:58 am »

Glorious Death Achieved.
That death really Rocs.

Anyway, I once had my hand bitten off by a bear. I ran away from it, bleeding constantly and left a trail of blood all the way to the fortress I came out of. I seemed to never have stopped bleeding, even when I went back out some time later to kill it and it tore me apart.

Draximo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2012, 05:51:40 am »

Well lets see, there is the place im currently at torturing a bride of a narrow man and their child. i killed the father, cut off all the limbs and horns of the mother, also cutting off her guts, and then stabbing her in the eyes and heart with her dead husbands horn and also breaking her middle and lower spine with her own guts, then turn on the child cutting off 2 arms and a leg, spilling his guts and just f'ed them up in general repeatedly. the only way i could do this all was to go up through the cave hatch, and when it closed i could rest for an hour, come back and repeat punishment. im going to leave them alive to see what happens later in the legends, so far my character Satan has lived up to his name with well over 100 civilian kills in a large town (now im their enemy, go figure), which is worthy of its own post lol. also in another fort i'll go into detail later where a giant koala demon master came with a siege...

Fishybang

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2012, 02:12:32 pm »

This is mine, Me my legendary sworddwarf and hammerman are ambushed by some goblins. Hammerman run's at a goblin lasher the lasher kills him as soon as he gets there and his head goes flying off and hits a tree. I run up to him tackle him rip of his tunic then proceeded to beat him with it till I get this message, You strike the Goblin Lasher in the upperbody with your cave spider silk tunic bruising the muscle jamming the left false rib through the right floating rib jamming the right floating rib through the liver tearing the liver. he runs bleeding so i go help the sworddwarf who is busy be heading goblins (There were body's everywhere) by the time im done I fallow the blood trail to see how far he made it to see him laying there in a pool of blood and as a walk up to him i then get shot and killed by a fleeing crossbow goblin. but i got my revenge because the sworddwarf runs up and beats him to death with his shield. :D
Quote from: AustralianWinter
Rakust finished her design - a skirt called "Clambreaks". I am not touching the woman, ever. And I'm not talking to her either.

agertor

• Bay Watcher
  • Socks, so useful I wear them
    • View Profile
    • Hey it's me on Steam.
« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2012, 09:15:13 pm »

An Amber Titan that was basically a rhino with a large horn was the asking target of a lord. With me and my highly trained crew of militiamen. We had defeated anything worth defeating and I was on a mission simply to clean up the world at this point. The only threat was me and my men. We had come across this Titan, one of the final Titan's in the world. This one had managed to somehow go unnoticed until now. The fight was going slow as we chipped at the Titan slowly. However I had failed to notice this one breathed explosive smoke. It had rammed one of my companions up against one of the pillars, goring and pinning him against the pillar. It had cracked it's head off in that, however it also released a huge explosion, one that threw all my companions into the other pillars, exploding everywhere, The pinned companion I could only find his finger, and even I was caught by the edge of the blast. Getting thrown back onto the ground I looked up to see body parts and half bodies strewn out along the ground. One survivor had come out of this besides myself. He was missing both his arms and both his legs were smashed to dwarf crap. Continuously losing consciousness, I quickly sliced his head off. My adventurer went to the King's Castle after that to take a job up as a guard there. Never wanting to relive the horrors again.
I AM THE SOCK PUPPET MAN
I came back with my sandwich. That was the saddest sandwich, I had ever eaten in my entire life.
you are an evil person sock.
Pages: 1 [2] 3