Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 21

Author Topic: NDL- National Dungeon League ||| Turn 8! Don't touch.  (Read 21061 times)

Monkeyfacedprickleback

• Bay Watcher
  • Sweet flaming monkey fire WHY are they doing that?
    • View Profile
Re: NDL- National Dungeon League ||| Turn 3! Anyone can join fast any time!
« Reply #90 on: January 01, 2012, 06:57:54 am »

I'll trade you one of my healing scroll for something.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 01, 2012, 07:08:16 am »

Sure. Unless you like throwing daggers or rope, though, straight coin is the only thing I've got.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 01, 2012, 07:17:33 am »

{You can throw what?!}

Alle stares dumbstruck at the fallen man. With blood gushing forth from the dented armor. He shakes his head, this is what is to be expected. But...mortality had its shocks. He licked his lips and held onto his spear tightly as he thought of what else they could be facing.

He turned back, spotting the nearest...ally? A man, or ogre?

"Hey, you! Help me help this guy will ya?"

Alle then tries to aid the man, wounded and dying he may be, he tries helping him.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 01, 2012, 07:24:06 am »

"Guys. He's going to die. Just face it."

Maxwell just walks over, staying back until the fireball finishes, and stabs the poor bastard in the heart with a dagger.

"Just put him out of his misery, it's the best solution here."

Wait until the fireball hits, then when it's over, get over there, stab him in the heart quickly and take his weapons, his caltrops and his rope. Threaten to stab anyone that tries to stop me.

Monkeyfacedprickleback

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 01, 2012, 07:40:24 am »

I'll trade you for the rope and 1sp for the scroll.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 01, 2012, 07:45:53 am »

No money dude. And no thanks anyway.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 01, 2012, 07:55:31 am »

I'll trade you for the rope and 1sp for the scroll.
Deal.

Plan Omega: Trade 1 sp and rope to whatshisface for a healing cantrip scroll. Use it on dying thief.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 01, 2012, 08:07:19 am »

Take his stuff anyway.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 01, 2012, 08:16:53 am »

"Urgh... stay out of the Thieves' Guild!"
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Monkeyfacedprickleback

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 01, 2012, 08:27:37 am »

Aim an arrow at max
"You heard the man, Steal from him and you steal from the guild. Steal from the guild and i'll put an arrow throughyour throat." says Caleb

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 01, 2012, 08:32:54 am »

"Also, my ally, my loot if he dies!"

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 01, 2012, 08:38:36 am »

Well i think i will observe...

Gron Boneraiser was the richest man in Rindelshire. Or Ork for that matter. How he became that? A bit of knowledge about Necromancy here and a nose for market gaps there and voila Boneraiser's Revival Insurance had been born.

Adventurers,Dark Overlords and people with a tendency to die came to him, paid their monthly fines and in exchange he revived them when somebody brought him their corpses.  Hearing that the National Dungeon League was in Rindelshire was an opportunity not to be missed.

He bought three season tickets for places at the podium, reserved for the very wealthy. His two bodyguards humanoids hidden below dark cloaks took places to the left and right to them.

He lit his elfbone pipe, leaned back and wathced the spectacle below him unfold...

Do Observers have a certain amount of money or do we decide for ourselves how much we have? I have an idea of betting and offering the poor souls in the pit extortionate insurance contracts in case of death.  :P

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 01, 2012, 08:42:04 am »

"Your loot? Quick and the dead buddy. And for your information, I am part of said guild, and guild rules are that whatever loot that is on a fellow guild member that is dying, is up for grabs. No honour among thieves after all."

Max then just looks sternly at the man aiming an arrow at him, and raises an eyebrow.

"That's not a good idea. Think, with this idiot dead, I can simply take his place for you. He clearly didn't know what he was doing, where as I on the other hand, actually do have a sense of self preservation. Kill me, and you stand that much less of a chance at surviving whatever else has been set up down here, and unless you really want to end up like this-"

Max nudges the wounded man with a foot

"then you will put that away right now."

Monkeyfacedprickleback

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 01, 2012, 09:05:06 am »

Everyone know there really is no thieves guild, just a lot of people Saying they are part of the thieves guild. so whenever some mentions the thieves guild they're just blowing smoke. the whole thieves guild is pretty much just a rumor thieves take too seriously. I say we adopt that as the official cannon for the thieves guild in this universe. THat way the Thieves guild can be both virtious robin hoods and cutthroat criminals.

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
  • Doomy Dooms of Doom, Discount Sale!
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 01, 2012, 09:06:20 am »

By the way, don't hesitate to use fire AOE around me except I am already grievouly wounded. Fire and acid can finish off a troll, but they are not super effective in and of themselves. As for the previously mentioned paragon pseudonatual troll... According to D&D rules, it can easily hurl blue whales as projectiles, such is their strength. A Xixecal would be far deadlier though.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 09:07:51 am by Azthor »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 21