Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

One or the other... vote once for #1 and once for #2.

#1: Put the Alarm Siren in the Military Garrison, it fits and is one buildings less.
#1: Keep the Alarm Siren seperate, I want to have it near my other levers.
#2: I have traded with Gnomes, build Artificer and Weather Control Station.
#2: I have NOT traded with Gnomes, did not have the chance to build their buildings.

Pages: 1 ... 660 661 [662] 663 664 ... 749

Author Topic: ☼MASTERWORK-DF☼ V.3 - New release and old post. This will be locked later.  (Read 1840165 times)

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
Re: ☼MASTERWORK-DF☼ V.2g - Poll.
« Reply #9915 on: March 15, 2013, 11:37:40 am »

Oh, he was only talking about the greaves. Thats ok. :) I thought he meant ALL mood-only stuff, like demonic great axe fossilised epic kitchen top hat. The leggings I just called lightweight greaves, because I cant take people fighting in leggings seriously.

Autosyndrome for pets works as well, I can now also start balancing the warbeast kennels, the ogre cave and more. :)
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

smakemupagus

• Bay Watcher
  • [CANOPENDOORS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9916 on: March 15, 2013, 11:41:12 am »

Right, but I was wondering if they *actually* do anything, or just change value/flavor text. For example: Do Iron Lightweight Greaves actually weigh less than Iron Greaves? etc.

They're quite different, armorlevel and coverage and materialsize (the last might affect weight?).  Also the permit; you can't layer padded trousers under lightweights.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #9917 on: March 15, 2013, 11:47:53 am »

In that case ignore everything I just said. It has been quite a while since I looked at armors/items.
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #9918 on: March 15, 2013, 12:02:55 pm »

I can't find where it's explained:
the various graphic tilesets sometimes have the same name, but with a + or a -, and there are more with the same name but different numbers.
Where is the 'definition' of that? (Can't find it, I think I'm going blind)
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #9919 on: March 15, 2013, 12:52:08 pm »

Where? There is only on - on the tilesets, and that is on JOLLY-, which is the normal Jolly Bastion set. For the colors, have a look at the screenshots in the first post in this thread.

Zeebie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9920 on: March 15, 2013, 12:54:12 pm »

Meph, I just had a hilarious bug.  Frost giant siege, and one of my stonebound militia hits a giant with the petrifying gaze - and when it recovers, it has SUPER SPEED.  It started moving at probably ten times normal dwarf speed, and began sprinting around my fortress interrupting everyone but never staying put long enough to actually attack anyone.  I had to wait until it got tired before anyone could catch it.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #9921 on: March 15, 2013, 01:01:44 pm »

When it recovered?  :o

This is the petrify syndrome:
[CE_PHYS_ATT_CHANGE:AGILITY:1:1:START:0]
[CE_SPEED_CHANGE:SPEED_PERC:1:START:0]

It only has a start, no end. There is no recovering. ^^

Firehawk45

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9922 on: March 15, 2013, 01:48:49 pm »

[CE_SPEED_CHANGE:SPEED_PERC:1:START:0]

Is that missing a 1 in it? Havent gotten around to delve further into this kind of token, so that might be a stupid DWARFY(!) question

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #9923 on: March 15, 2013, 01:58:51 pm »

No, it isn't.

toradrow777

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9924 on: March 15, 2013, 02:42:47 pm »

Not sure if anyone's mentioned this yet, but on the settings screen I think the button to toggle grazing on and off, the one under the Misc Features tab, is broken.  The button does toggle on and off, but my grazing animals still starve when kept off the grass.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #9925 on: March 15, 2013, 03:00:45 pm »

The button is confused. It says on when its off, and it says off when its on. I accidentely switched that in the code for the GUI... simple copy paste error. ^^

cerberus00

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9926 on: March 15, 2013, 03:29:01 pm »

I'm not sure if this is a masterwork issue or a regular df issue but when I make a hospital (this is in version 2f), the dwarves gather cloth from everywhere and overstock it past the limits I put on the hospital zone. Caravans are not saved from this madness as my fps drops to 12 when every dwarf goes to pillage the caravans of their precious woven goods.

I couldn't really find anything when searching this thread, and only a few mantis bugs on the problem. Anyone know a way around this, or a fix?

smakemupagus

• Bay Watcher
  • [CANOPENDOORS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9927 on: March 15, 2013, 03:32:18 pm »

regular DF issue, search the upper forums.

short version: workaround by using only the number of boxes in hospital that you actually need; or disallow all cloth from Hospital zone and just put it in normal stockpile

Snap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9928 on: March 15, 2013, 03:35:23 pm »

Oh, he was only talking about the greaves. Thats ok. :) I thought he meant ALL mood-only stuff, like demonic great axe fossilised epic kitchen top hat. The leggings I just called lightweight greaves, because I cant take people fighting in leggings seriously.

Well here is a new adventurer and what I was able to pick up in the just the first room of a warehouse:

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #9929 on: March 15, 2013, 03:47:48 pm »

@snap: That looks really random. ^^ Guess in adv mode you can stumble upon everything thats in the raws.

@all: Next version will have a major rebalancing of Golem Forge, Machine Factory, Warbeast Kennels, The Church of Dark Depths, Hall of the Mountainking, Fountain of eternal Youth, Colosseum and Ogre Cave (Kobolds). All those random boiling rock reactions will have a 100% successrate, and I can finally give them a fitting price/balancing.

I will also rename the Runesmith to Rune Weaponry, and add a Rune Armory. It will create magic armors with special effects, like strength or speed bonus, or invisibility and similar sillyness.

Dwarven Mercantilism might also make an appearance (UNBALANCED, UNBALANCED, AAAAAhhhh *runs in circles), depending on how far Stronghammer is with his update.

The three leading items on the poll were Steampunk Gnome Allies, Warpstone Skaven Invaders and Glass Industry... I wanted to focus on those first, but then dfhack r3 came along, and in between I distracted myself with the graphical stuff I came up with. So... be patient.
Pages: 1 ... 660 661 [662] 663 664 ... 749