Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

One or the other... vote once for #1 and once for #2.

#1: Put the Alarm Siren in the Military Garrison, it fits and is one buildings less.
#1: Keep the Alarm Siren seperate, I want to have it near my other levers.
#2: I have traded with Gnomes, build Artificer and Weather Control Station.
#2: I have NOT traded with Gnomes, did not have the chance to build their buildings.

Pages: 1 ... 604 605 [606] 607 608 ... 749

Author Topic: ☼MASTERWORK-DF☼ V.3 - New release and old post. This will be locked later.  (Read 1839103 times)

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
  • Or I'll cut ya to dust.
    • View Profile
Re: ☼MASTERWORK-DF☼ V.2f - Bugfix, Graphics and Kobolds (and Linux/Mac OS)
« Reply #9075 on: February 10, 2013, 11:30:14 am »

I hope you are joking, because I just posted where they are.

I am embarrassed. I'm in the actual Masterwork DF file. I don't see Repository or home.htm...
Go back see if he's there and run him over, and drink his gun!

Michaelsoftman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9076 on: February 10, 2013, 12:09:48 pm »

I hope you are joking, because I just posted where they are.

I am embarrassed. I'm in the actual Masterwork DF file. I don't see Repository or home.htm...

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #9077 on: February 10, 2013, 12:10:43 pm »

mh... Kudakeru packed the mac version. I dont know if anything happened with the manual, since I cant check it on my windows machine... Could somebody with a mac please check the manual? 

I mean you should have a subfolder called repository, in it is all the manual info... just search for it like for any other file. Like I said, I cant test it myself, since I dont own a Mac.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9078 on: February 10, 2013, 12:24:37 pm »

The above pic is not how a mac works. I can't seem to locate any of those files. Kind of a pickle. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Parhelion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9079 on: February 10, 2013, 12:45:07 pm »

Don't Macs have a search function?

I would assume they would, being so classy and all.  :D

Do a search for 'Manual.html' and let it run, then go through and find out what folder it's sitting in.

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9080 on: February 10, 2013, 12:52:27 pm »

Don't Macs have a search function?

I would assume they would, being so classy and all.  :D

Do a search for 'Manual.html' and let it run, then go through and find out what folder it's sitting in.

Yes and I can find the manual. It just doesn't open into a real page. It is blank when opened with safari. We were trying to find the other ones he suggested. I searched them. No dice. They don't exist as far as my mac is concerned.

arclance

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9081 on: February 10, 2013, 01:08:12 pm »

mh... Kudakeru packed the mac version. I dont know if anything happened with the manual, since I cant check it on my windows machine... Could somebody with a mac please check the manual? 

I mean you should have a subfolder called repository, in it is all the manual info... just search for it like for any other file. Like I said, I cant test it myself, since I dont own a Mac.
The paths in "Manual.html" are still broken on Linux in the Windows version ("masterworkdwarffortress/" should be "MasterworkDwarfFortress/").
That change won't affect use on Windows so I don't know why it has not been made yet.

If macs use case sensitive file systems and Kudakeru just copied the manual from the Windows version that could be the problem.
I would think safari would give a error message if that was the case but I don't know for sure.

EDIT:
I downloaded the Mac version and Kudakeru just packed the "Dwarf Fortress" folder and nothing else.
This means that the manual and settings changer are not included.
He put the "Manual.html" file in there but it won't work like that because it is just a launcher, the rest of the manual is in the "MasterworkDwarfFortress" folder.
I could repack Kudakerus version to fix that if you want.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 01:41:33 pm by arclance »
I think that might be one of the most dwarfen contraptions I've ever seen the blueprints of.
The Bloodwinery v1.3.1 | Dwarven Lamination v1.5 | Tileset Resizer v2.5 - Mac Beta Tester Needed
Sigtext

Broken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9082 on: February 10, 2013, 01:20:20 pm »

The philosopher garden can be used by children or not?
In a hole in the ground there lived a dwarf. Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare, sandy hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a dwarf fortress, and that means magma.
Dwarf fortress: Tales of terror and inevitability

arclance

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9083 on: February 10, 2013, 01:59:36 pm »

I downloaded the Mac version and Kudakeru just packed the "Dwarf Fortress" folder and nothing else.
This means that the manual and settings changer are not included.
He put the "Manual.html" file in there but it won't work like that because it is just a launcher, the rest of the manual is in the "MasterworkDwarfFortress" folder.
I could repack Kudakerus version to fix that if you want.
I went ahead and repacked Kadakerus Mac version to include the manual and "Settings.exe".
I think this will work but I don't have a mac so someone should test it to be sure.
I think that might be one of the most dwarfen contraptions I've ever seen the blueprints of.
The Bloodwinery v1.3.1 | Dwarven Lamination v1.5 | Tileset Resizer v2.5 - Mac Beta Tester Needed
Sigtext

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #9084 on: February 10, 2013, 02:09:19 pm »

Children cant run reaction, because the have no labors assigned. You can cheat by using therapist if you want.

@arclance: Thanks. A lot.

@Gotdamnmiracle: Seems you are the first person to report that the mac download is missing essential parts. Thank you... I am just wondering how 200 people can  download it and no one tells me that the manual and settings are missing ^^
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

John Dwarf Bane Adam

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9085 on: February 10, 2013, 02:14:39 pm »

I want to change it so it looks like the example you have for Pheobus, where there is no grass at all, only the trees and the herbs and plants you can farm.

Edit. Nvm I found it.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 02:26:24 pm by John Dwarf Bane Adam »

arclance

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9086 on: February 10, 2013, 02:16:26 pm »

@Gotdamnmiracle: Seems you are the first person to report that the mac download is missing essential parts. Thank you... I am just wondering how 200 people can  download it and no one tells me that the manual and settings are missing ^^
I wondered that as well.
Sigtext

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9087 on: February 10, 2013, 02:32:36 pm »

I wondered that as well.

Lol. Guess I am just whiney. I look forward to playing explorer to this version, even if I am doing it alone. Will report further bugs and such.

Firehawk45

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9088 on: February 10, 2013, 04:11:25 pm »

Well, Meph, prepare for 200 Macusers asking questions already answered in the manual :D Have fun

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9089 on: February 10, 2013, 04:23:33 pm »

Yeah. That fix... won't run. I don't have the option to extract or anything. Doesn't work for me. What do I open it with?
Pages: 1 ... 604 605 [606] 607 608 ... 749