Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

One or the other... vote once for #1 and once for #2.

#1: Put the Alarm Siren in the Military Garrison, it fits and is one buildings less.
#1: Keep the Alarm Siren seperate, I want to have it near my other levers.
#2: I have traded with Gnomes, build Artificer and Weather Control Station.
#2: I have NOT traded with Gnomes, did not have the chance to build their buildings.

Pages: 1 ... 338 339 [340] 341 342 ... 749

Author Topic: ☼MASTERWORK-DF☼ V.3 - New release and old post. This will be locked later.  (Read 1838118 times)

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ☼MASTERWORK☼ Dwarf Fortress - v1.9.2 - for 34.10 LINUX UPDATE
« Reply #5085 on: June 17, 2012, 04:24:28 pm »

In the meantime, I just work with the bog standard Still "Brew Drinks" command and never build an actual Brewery. That, at least, we know works.
So the standard brew drinks reaction works consistently? I know it's not ideal, but at least toggling brewing is an easy (in vanilla, the only) workaround.

Vanilla "Brew drinks" works just fine, been using only it after I noticed my still was flooding with "dwarven wine [25]" x 40 :)

zenerbufen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5086 on: June 17, 2012, 04:32:01 pm »

craft rock bed from rock!

THANK YOU!

Apparently I need a blueprint
--snip--
anything else?
--snip--
I also love the new crafts.
I do believe you need to trade with the humans for your blueprints.

ShadowLop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5087 on: June 17, 2012, 07:11:55 pm »

yep i know but the problen is he start build  her mysterius construction  an also requirement are is a single sladementite bar  >.<
thanks for answer so quickly but i really think is something wrong whit this mat o whit this dwarf he born in the fortress like sladamentite crowns and is a armorer savat too much coincidences...

So in DFHack, it says he specifically wants a slademantine bar? In that case, obvious question: do you actually HAVE a slademantine bar? since unless you buy one from a caravan, or smelt a slademantine item, the only way to get one is to combine slade and adamantine.

craft rock bed from rock!

THANK YOU!

Apparently I need a blueprint
--snip--
anything else?
--snip--
I also love the new crafts.
I do believe you need to trade with the humans for your blueprints.

Or any merchant race that happens to have them. I think the elves are the only ones that can't show up with them...

Regarding brew drinks, if the broken reactions leave stacks of "drink" behind, why not create a reaction to store those drinks?
Use: Drink, barrel; Create: Drinkable Drink
At least if you accidentally stockpile some brinks, it would let you clear them away without having to break the Still and lose resources.
Hmm...a trade? Intriguing...No, wait, boring! PULL OFF HIS KNEECAPS!

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #5088 on: June 17, 2012, 08:44:53 pm »

Like I said before, I cant find the fault in the raws for the brewery, so I will just do a lot of bruteforce testing till I find a version of the reaction that actually works. ^^
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

thistleknot

• Bay Watcher
  • Escaped Normalized Spreadsheet Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #5089 on: June 17, 2012, 11:50:13 pm »

man, my game is crashing :(

played 5 damn years, got all my dorf's armored (40!) and it crashes... I tried a few things to change things up, like attack the drow caravan...

still crashing at about 5 minutes in.

I guess I can use one of the saves (thank god for seasonal saves!)

smakemupagus

• Bay Watcher
  • [CANOPENDOORS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5090 on: June 18, 2012, 01:24:21 am »

Like I said before, I cant find the fault in the raws for the brewery, so I will just do a lot of bruteforce testing till I find a version of the reaction that actually works. ^^

is it possible that the "/" character in the token "REAGENT:barrel/pot" is breaking the token?

thistleknot

• Bay Watcher
  • Escaped Normalized Spreadsheet Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #5091 on: June 18, 2012, 02:54:46 am »

I think I figured out my crash

I had one guy who was in a mood, and I got creative in stopping him from his mood.

I dug out the floor underneath his shop, then channelled the shop out.  It was hilarious when he went berserk but was incapable of moving.

WORKED!

It's a very effective way of doing business with trader's when you want all their goods but don't really wish to fight them all... mwuhahahaha

marc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5092 on: June 18, 2012, 04:52:09 am »

yep, he grab the bar and start build her misterius construction,under the workshop have the slade bar but he didnt use because
isnt under taks ( i mean pressing t  u can see items a few they are using for any construcction )

Torgan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5093 on: June 18, 2012, 06:31:08 am »

no leather gloves?

I can burn them, but not make them.  They don't show up in the manager jobs.
You just make mittens/padded mittens instead. Meph has removed a lot of duplicate item types that all serve the same purpose.

And thanks for the reply mglarev, I wasn't aware you could do that. I leave any modding to the experts. :P

mglarev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5094 on: June 18, 2012, 08:29:19 am »

For your information: I started updating the Wiki. I could use some help.

PenguinCakes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5095 on: June 18, 2012, 08:44:19 am »

I approve of the time spent to update the wiki.  I actually found the manual to be more detailed than the wiki.

mglarev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5096 on: June 18, 2012, 08:57:40 am »

This is what I more or less want for every building. Still need to add some explanations for the specific reactions, though.

Tierre

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5097 on: June 18, 2012, 09:04:45 am »

A little bug maybe - in goblins entity i found that REACTION:GREENSKIn is duplicated.

Tierre

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5098 on: June 18, 2012, 09:54:57 am »

OK - a suggestion. Might add some creatures which will spawn in a dug stone. Like a Barlog in the old Moria:) It can be done with a stone in CLUSTER_ONE with frequency 1. Might be even different creatures for different layers - like some weak demon in igneous_intrusive, some dinosaur in sedimentary. They can live some rewarding thing after death:)

Wait - then they spawn they are friendly right? Oh the possibility of your own pet dinosaurs dug out of earth. With the stone named ANCIENT_EGG.

Child of Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • Sanity? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5099 on: June 18, 2012, 09:58:54 am »

(Balrog)
Pages: 1 ... 338 339 [340] 341 342 ... 749