Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

One or the other... vote once for #1 and once for #2.

#1: Put the Alarm Siren in the Military Garrison, it fits and is one buildings less.
#1: Keep the Alarm Siren seperate, I want to have it near my other levers.
#2: I have traded with Gnomes, build Artificer and Weather Control Station.
#2: I have NOT traded with Gnomes, did not have the chance to build their buildings.

Pages: 1 ... 272 273 [274] 275 276 ... 749

Author Topic: ☼MASTERWORK-DF☼ V.3 - New release and old post. This will be locked later.  (Read 1837981 times)

Rep

• Escaped Lunatic
  • Often absent
    • View Profile

Okay, this is the third time my up/down stairs have inexplicably transformed into down stairs. No problem.

Borshch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Dudes,how do I train animals?I made training zone,but I don`t know what to do next

Forgen it,I just found out how
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 09:24:13 am by Borshch »

Morwaul

• Bay Watcher
  • ..............boo
    • View Profile

Brownscoats assemble, I just got to know the name of the director about 2 weeks ago. Wow. Now waiting for firefly cameos as well.

Redemption?

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Brownscoats assemble, I just got to know the name of the director about 2 weeks ago. Wow. Now waiting for firefly cameos as well.
Oddly enough, I would never had known unless I was told... NOW I HAVE TO GO SEE IT!!!, and NO WONDER ITS GETTING HIGH MARKS!!!
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Sirmaril

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm from Poland, so sorry for my bad english.
    • View Profile

Okay, this is the third time my up/down stairs have inexplicably transformed into down stairs. No problem.

Maybe you have removed ramps elsewhere and took those up/down stairs by coencidence, happend to me often. the other problem that i noticed is that if you designate up/down stairs on ice they will be digged out, but they will only be down stairs.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile

Just wondering what the offer a life job does in the temple of armok, my head priest keeps walking into the building alone and I am afraid it is a suicide job >.<

-From the Building Guide-

Needs Nothing

- 1 Slade Warhammer of Armok
- 1 Slade Armor of Armok (75%)
- 1 Death (Random Chance)

I should try and make useless migrants into strand extractors and assign them to temples offering lifes. I wonder if it causes sad thoughts in dwarves. "Oh sweet, look at this Slade Warhammer! Too bad my dear friend Adequate Potashmaker died, he was such a valuable member of this fort."

As far as I can tell, you can't choose who dies and thoughts still occur.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

You can choose who dies by using workshop profiles, and only allowing useless migrants for the temple.

About the stairs: Remove ramps will also change up/down stairs to downstairs. And with multi-z-lvl designations that did happen to me quite often when it was introduced as well. Great wtf moment.

About the two handed weapons that cant be used by dwarves: Bollocks. That is simply not true. All twohanded weapons have [MINIMUM_SIZE:52500], and dwarves are usually 60000. So that is good, I even got a report about a demonbound that did dual-wield greataxes, one slademantine, the other iridium-artefactmade. The two-handed:xxxxx simply refers to how big a creature must be to wield them one-handed, and most dwarves cant pull that of usually.

@azrael300: Would you please stop spamming around ? I dont know why you post your noble positions and overpowered weapons here...

PS: I did see the movie. I was, and I still am, impressed. Joss Whedon does not disappoint. And Avengers 2 already got a green light, so a bright shining future awaits. ;)
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Sirmaril

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

About the stairs: Remove ramps will also change up/down stairs to downstairs. And with multi-z-lvl designations that did happen to me quite often when it was introduced as well. Great wtf moment.

Hey I just said that couple of post ago. And I must say that I was really suprised when it happened to me and I began to wonder why dwarfs don't do they job and die of thirst/hunger.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

Yep, and I repeated it, because... dont know. But then again you seem to copy my signature, so I guess it is ok when I copy an answer from you ;)

EDIT: oh, and for those who care: MY TO DO LIST
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 01:36:59 pm by Meph »
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

zach123b

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

i can attest for the sauropod speed being over 9000, seemed odd but couldn't even take a loo'k' at it once i saw the flash as it had left the map already leaving it's group behind
no idea but i saw a wagon do it before so i just ignored it

any chance we the community could help?
"IT'S WORLDGEN TIME!"
"No, Meph, No!"

Sirmaril

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yep, and I repeated it, because... dont know. But then again you seem to copy my signature, so I guess it is ok when I copy an answer from you ;)

I'm not copying it, I spread the word. ;D

CheatingChicken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Quote from: Meph's To-Do-List
Giant Gargoyles are invisible in ASCII, only a black square.

There are more invisible creatures. To find and fix those, just search for [CREATURE_TILE:255] in all the raws, since no creature should be using tile 255, which is empty space.

Edit:

Spoiler: Invisibilities I found (click to show/hide)

Hope this helps you ;)
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 04:25:14 pm by CheatingChicken »

FalseDead

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I know that you said that Ironbone and Blood Steel are identical to Iron and Steel

But, would it be possible to give Blood Steel a Bleed effect and Iron Bone Have a Increased chance of Breaking bones when used in weapons?

Cause otherwise keeping those in seems kinda odd, just adding more complexity for little benefit

Maybe a option to remove?

"Ah the Internet; where the men are men, the women are also men, and the little girls are the F.B.I."

Borshch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I know that you said that Ironbone and Blood Steel are identical to Iron and Steel

But, would it be possible to give Blood Steel a Bleed effect and Iron Bone Have a Increased chance of Breaking bones when used in weapons?

Cause otherwise keeping those in seems kinda odd, just adding more complexity for little benefit

Maybe a option to remove?
But they are alternative to iron and steel in case of no iton ore on the embark place,they made from bones,you can easily gain bones and blood.

Arek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Out of curiosity, do clothes from silver/gold/iridium succumb to worn?
Pages: 1 ... 272 273 [274] 275 276 ... 749