Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

One or the other... vote once for #1 and once for #2.

#1: Put the Alarm Siren in the Military Garrison, it fits and is one buildings less.
#1: Keep the Alarm Siren seperate, I want to have it near my other levers.
#2: I have traded with Gnomes, build Artificer and Weather Control Station.
#2: I have NOT traded with Gnomes, did not have the chance to build their buildings.

Pages: 1 ... 244 245 [246] 247 248 ... 749

Author Topic: ☼MASTERWORK-DF☼ V.3 - New release and old post. This will be locked later.  (Read 1837128 times)

the_game_hunt

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_MERCY]
    • View Profile
Re: ☼MASTERWORK☼ Dwarf Fortress - v1.7.2 NEW: Updated MAC Version
« Reply #3675 on: April 21, 2012, 12:55:56 pm »

And phoebus is 16x16 as well, only mayday is different with 24x24.

OH! Thanks  :)

But... How do I put Ironhands dwarves on your mod?

EDIT: It's satifying seeing a modder, who often logins everyday and answers questions.
The spinning (silk shoe) strikes the Baron in the left upper arm, bruising the skin!
The Baron has been shot and killed.

WARNING! I'm not responsible for damaging/destroying your post!

DOOMCHUG

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you
    • View Profile
« Reply #3676 on: April 21, 2012, 01:00:26 pm »

@doomchg: yes, i did read your bugreport about that and like I said, if this really is the case you have my greatest thanks, since no one figured out why this weird bug happens. At least I would have a starting point to do science on then :)

Does disabling the creature research lab disable platinum essences? And also my FPS drops to half when there is about to be a invasion or mega beast this might be the result of the same bug. I want to help you man

Sirmaril

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm from Poland, so sorry for my bad english.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3677 on: April 21, 2012, 01:11:18 pm »

I want to use mayday tilset in MW, because I like it better than Phoebus. Is it enough to change Phoebus pictures under ART folder with Mayday or it needs some harder modding?

Personally I think that including more tilsets, like Mayday or Ironhand in MW should be more important than making "FPS DF" Mod. It would be so much better for me if I could play MW with Mayday, for me it's one of the most annoying thing that MW is missing.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #3678 on: April 21, 2012, 01:28:41 pm »

I did make a poll about what to do next, and these two tilesets where the last two points on the list, so I postponed them. they are a lot of work, mostly because i will have 4 copies of the raws then, and whenever i mod the inorganics, plants or creatures I have to mod it 4 times, for all the tileset versions of the mod. And no, it is a lot of work to add those, not just copy and paste the actual tileset, you have to adjust the tilenumbers in the raws. And narhiril and deon are just as active and answer questions as well. ;)

@doomchg: I will check, but remember that i have a netbook and that I am travelling. I leave this hostel tomorrow, and probably have a week of camping ahead of me, with little to no internet or electricity.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

DOOMCHUG

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you
    • View Profile
« Reply #3679 on: April 21, 2012, 01:31:05 pm »

@doomchg: I will check, but remember that i have a netbook and that I am travelling. I leave this hostel tomorrow, and probably have a week of camping ahead of me, with little to no internet or electricity.

Understood. I will take the time to research more on the subject. In the meantime enjoy yourself.

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #3680 on: April 21, 2012, 01:33:17 pm »

@doomchg: yes, i did read your bugreport about that and like I said, if this really is the case you have my greatest thanks, since no one figured out why this weird bug happens. At least I would have a starting point to do science on then :)

Does disabling the creature research lab disable platinum essences? And also my FPS drops to half when there is about to be a invasion or mega beast this might be the result of the same bug. I want to help you man
Framerate usually drops when:
1) There are sneaking enemies. They usually come with ambushes or sometimes along a siege.
2) When there are building destroyers, which may be animals of siegers.
3) When you block the pathing to your fort.

It's not a bug, it's DF pathing eating your processor time.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

Sirmaril

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3681 on: April 21, 2012, 01:57:42 pm »

okay guess I have to wait for Mayday, *sigh*, sad I'm not any good at modding

CarpeDiem

• Bay Watcher
  • I just love Dwarves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3682 on: April 21, 2012, 06:24:03 pm »

having trouble finding the settings gui, i've only looked in the folder with the game exe, is it somewhere else/ should I just re-download?

edit: I somehow managed to only download about 40% of the rar the first time so it wasn't there :| working great now though :D
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 07:09:31 pm by CarpeDiem »

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #3683 on: April 21, 2012, 06:47:12 pm »

One folder above,where you can find the manual as well.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Throren

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3684 on: April 21, 2012, 11:50:11 pm »

Saw someone asking about sleeping spaces, so I thought I'd link mine.  All the benefits of communal sleeping areas(including being resistant to vampires), and still personal palace results once you smooth it.

Dorms

Each room is 9x9, a bed is in each corner, and each "bedroom" is 4x4.  This is the default size when you start to set a room, so mass-assigning bedrooms is fairly easy.  Doors are placed along the large hallway, but are open to other bedrooms, providing even more chances to catch a Vampire red-handed.

Sirmaril

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3685 on: April 22, 2012, 07:32:37 am »

I like this layout best, beacause it allows dwarfs to go as fast as possible beacuse they can go diagonally which is impossible if you use hallways. There is enough space to put cabinet and coffer so it keeps dwarf happy especially if you smooth and engrave walls and floors. Nearby magma is for forges upstairs and I'm wondering if this make any trouble for dwarwes while sleeping. I can't see that now because i just lost my fort couple of minutes ago and I want to ask about it before I make new one.

the_game_hunt

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_MERCY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3686 on: April 22, 2012, 09:18:57 am »

Important!

Remeber to update the new version of DFhacks to Masterwork

EDIT: I made Ironhands work on Masterwork like a charm, works really well, and shows the mod sprites.

Im happy with it!!!  ^^
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 09:31:12 am by the_game_hunt »
The spinning (silk shoe) strikes the Baron in the left upper arm, bruising the skin!
The Baron has been shot and killed.

WARNING! I'm not responsible for damaging/destroying your post!

Dementual

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3687 on: April 22, 2012, 12:28:44 pm »

The download for this is just not happening. Is there a mirror download anywhere?

Lockesly L`Crit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3688 on: April 22, 2012, 12:44:47 pm »

The download for this is just not happening. Is there a mirror download anywhere?

Try this: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/52845763/MasterworkDF%201.7.2.rar

Sirmaril

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3689 on: April 22, 2012, 12:48:15 pm »

Important!

Remeber to update the new version of DFhacks to Masterwork

EDIT: I made Ironhands work on Masterwork like a charm, works really well, and shows the mod sprites.

Im happy with it!!!  ^^

Can you be so nice and try to do the same with Mayday and upload it. I would do it myself, because I don't like to use other to do something for me, but I can't.
Pages: 1 ... 244 245 [246] 247 248 ... 749