Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

One or the other... vote once for #1 and once for #2.

#1: Put the Alarm Siren in the Military Garrison, it fits and is one buildings less.
#1: Keep the Alarm Siren seperate, I want to have it near my other levers.
#2: I have traded with Gnomes, build Artificer and Weather Control Station.
#2: I have NOT traded with Gnomes, did not have the chance to build their buildings.

Pages: 1 ... 243 244 [245] 246 247 ... 749

Author Topic: ☼MASTERWORK-DF☼ V.3 - New release and old post. This will be locked later.  (Read 1837135 times)

reilwin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ☼MASTERWORK☼ Dwarf Fortress - v1.7.2 NEW: Updated MAC Version
« Reply #3660 on: April 21, 2012, 03:02:17 am »

If you mean metals you can do this in the inorganic files, but I guess you mean animal named leather and so forth ? if yes, then there is no way to remove it, unfortunately. just how df works.

Ah, alright, thank you!

Kalithor123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3661 on: April 21, 2012, 03:10:12 am »

@meph

cheating? no no , its an alpha game this is just balancing  :)
ah i didn't know this "horn" because i'm still playing 1.7.1

ps. you should drive carefully, i broke both arms some years ago during mountain biking, and you can't mod with two broken arms!  ;)

bielau

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3662 on: April 21, 2012, 06:37:52 am »

Hello I have problem with Masterwork version - I dont have plump helmets. I tried custom embark and my own but I cant find Plump Helmets or PH seeds.

Masterwork embark profile (first, for newbies)

I have latest version.

slay_mithos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3663 on: April 21, 2012, 06:58:46 am »

It is not Materwork that has a problem, your world was just one of the few ones where no caves discovered by the dwarves contains the plump helmets.

I would advise creating a new world or try to play with the other plants if you are confident enough.
For the 55 people who did download V1.5 till now:  You human race is not working.
It is ok, I'm used to that in RL so why should my game be different :p
DFHack tips and tricks for your everyday tasks

Spray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3664 on: April 21, 2012, 07:07:51 am »

Meh, my Dorfs are getting REALLY annoying.

Embark on Haunted Biome, everything became undead and i had to lock down my fort.

everytime when new migrants arrives i open the gates, sends 4 squads out to clear the way for the migrants.

now the annoying happens:
i dunno why, 20+ dorfs suddenly run out of the fort with soap in they're hands, stands outside and run in circles, gettin attacked from the zombies.

they do nothing, just run stupid around, most times at the edge of the map.Impossible to get them in, i must attached them to a sqaud and station them inside again.

anyone knows what caused this?
they have the "no job" lable, they dont need to clean( 7 bathtubes in my fort) cleaning labor disabled.
even if i disabled every single labor for this dorfs , they wont stop.

DorfMeister

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3665 on: April 21, 2012, 07:35:37 am »

What is it with those tantrum spirals you guys are having?
Since I started playing DF I've never had one.
There are occasionally one or two tantruming dorfs but they calm down pretty quickly.

Is it maybe the rooms I build for everyone...?
I build 3x3 rooms for everyone in the fortress with own coffer and cabinet and the dorfs find them spectacular and are always ecstatic.

the_game_hunt

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_MERCY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3666 on: April 21, 2012, 09:23:05 am »

Assigning 1 room to each dorf will encrease their happiness, sleeping in a dormitary will make them unhappy thoughts.
The spinning (silk shoe) strikes the Baron in the left upper arm, bruising the skin!
The Baron has been shot and killed.

WARNING! I'm not responsible for damaging/destroying your post!

DOOMCHUG

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you
    • View Profile
« Reply #3667 on: April 21, 2012, 11:19:12 am »

Assigning 1 room to each dorf will encrease their happiness, sleeping in a dormitary will make them unhappy thoughts.

This is how I do mass bedding the dwarfs have happy thoughts and it is easy to do

« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 11:21:38 am by DOOMCHUG »

reilwin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3668 on: April 21, 2012, 11:59:19 am »

Where are the standard metals such as iron, steel, copper, silver, gold, etc located in the raws? It seems like in vanilla DF they're in inorganic_metal.txt but that file doesn't seem to exist in masterwork. I can't find it in inorganic_metal_masterwork.txt, nor in inorganic_meteoric.txt or inorganic_upgraded_metal.txt. Am I missing something?

Sirmaril

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm from Poland, so sorry for my bad english.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3669 on: April 21, 2012, 12:06:03 pm »

Hey Folks. I have a question, is it possible to use Maydays graphic tileset with all the additional MW sprites and how difficult would it be?

the_game_hunt

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_MERCY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3670 on: April 21, 2012, 12:25:21 pm »

Hey Folks. I have a question, is it possible to use Maydays graphic tileset with all the additional MW sprites and how difficult would it be?

I want exactly the same, but with Ironhands  :P
The spinning (silk shoe) strikes the Baron in the left upper arm, bruising the skin!

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #3671 on: April 21, 2012, 12:33:56 pm »

Do you mean use my sprites in vanilla df with ironhand or mayday tileset, or use ironhand/mayday tileset in this mod ?

I personally only ever had 1 tantrum spiral, in a evil rain biome that forced people to drink slime and vomit and suystain major injuries. Since no one had clothes, and no shoes, at the time it was rather hard to keep dwarves happy.

No idea about the soap dwarves running around outside. Wouldnt know what causes it, since the AI is untouchable to modders.

I cant really name a reason for this, but metals seem to be in the inorganic_stone_mineral.txt ^^
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

the_game_hunt

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_MERCY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3672 on: April 21, 2012, 12:39:07 pm »

Do you mean use my sprites in vanilla df with ironhand or mayday tileset, or use ironhand/mayday tileset in this mod ?

I dont think that its possible, I want Ironhands dorfs in Masterwork.

Beacuse Iron hnads is 16x and Phoebus (i think) 12x.

DOOMCHUG

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you
    • View Profile
« Reply #3673 on: April 21, 2012, 12:44:01 pm »

Where are the standard metals such as iron, steel, copper, silver, gold, etc located in the raws? It seems like in vanilla DF they're in inorganic_metal.txt but that file doesn't seem to exist in masterwork. I can't find it in inorganic_metal_masterwork.txt, nor in inorganic_meteoric.txt or inorganic_upgraded_metal.txt. Am I missing something?
I am getting a problem that all of the masterwork workshops are telling me that I do not have material when I do. The vanilla workshops are just fine even using the same materials. I have noticed that non-eco stone and logs are the problem. I think I might have too many options for building material that it bugs the masterwork workshops.

I think I know what the bug is to the problem. The second I obtain a platinum essence it triggers the bug I have recreated this 3 times now. so for future reference to the ones going through the same problem disable the creature research lab.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #3674 on: April 21, 2012, 12:49:10 pm »

@doomchg: yes, i did read your bugreport about that and like I said, if this really is the case you have my greatest thanks, since no one figured out why this weird bug happens. At least I would have a starting point to do science on then :)

And phoebus is 16x16 as well, only mayday is different with 24x24.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::
Pages: 1 ... 243 244 [245] 246 247 ... 749