Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

One or the other... vote once for #1 and once for #2.

#1: Put the Alarm Siren in the Military Garrison, it fits and is one buildings less.
#1: Keep the Alarm Siren seperate, I want to have it near my other levers.
#2: I have traded with Gnomes, build Artificer and Weather Control Station.
#2: I have NOT traded with Gnomes, did not have the chance to build their buildings.

Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 749

Author Topic: ☼MASTERWORK-DF☼ V.3 - New release and old post. This will be locked later.  (Read 1834655 times)

Hugo_The_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Modding Mentor
    • View Profile
    • Regeneration: Forced Evolution

Archeology stuff comes out of the wall in rough form, for example rough forgotten box and the archeologist workshop won't accept it.
Yup have to cut it first then try it, and if you get a large one cut it in two for double the reward

magikmw

• Bay Watcher
  • angryface
    • View Profile
    • Blog/links

Hey the mod looks interesting. Posting for notify, I can help with testing a Linux version when it comes out.
Oh, hai.

Jemeni

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey Meph what exactly do you need done for a linux version?

slay_mithos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just had my first zombie thief, and wanted to read his description.

Is there any way to remove the rotten parts from zombies?
I mean, every body part shows in the description as "is rotten", meaning a big red text block that says absolutely nothing useful. Might even be hard to see the real wounds inflicted this way, so if there is something that can possibly be done, it would be nice.

Not really a pressing matter, but I wanted to write this off so that it is said somewhere.
For the 55 people who did download V1.5 till now:  You human race is not working.
It is ok, I'm used to that in RL so why should my game be different :p
DFHack tips and tricks for your everyday tasks

Zeebie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My golems are still cowards, are people able to use them in combat? My dwarfs don't seem to want to pasture or restrain them either.

Demiurge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Archeology stuff comes out of the wall in rough form, for example rough forgotten box and the archeologist workshop won't accept it.
Yup have to cut it first then try it, and if you get a large one cut it in two for double the reward

Will that even work? What if its cut into an Opal cut forgotten box? At any rate I've gone back to 1.3 too many bugs in this version :)

slay_mithos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

@demiurge, it will work, I tested it, I had a large, and some of many kinds of 'cut', the archaeologist accepted it without the slightest problem.
Got some nice armors and weapons early on thanks to this too, and aim for them as soon as my miner hits legendary skill.

What "manu bugs" are you talking about?
From my point of view, this version is way more stable than the three previous ones, but you are free to go back to older versions.
Just be carefull with chickens starving on the nest boxes if playing 1.3.
For the 55 people who did download V1.5 till now:  You human race is not working.

Dynastia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Found some bugs in the leather reactions...

- Hardening leather requires no oil or wax, only a piece of leather.
- Hardened leather can be used for the reaction.
- In practice, this means if you have 20 leathers and set your tanner to Harden Leather /R, he will repeatedly harden the same piece of leather.

Ishar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just had my first zombie thief, and wanted to read his description.

Is there any way to remove the rotten parts from zombies?
I mean, every body part shows in the description as "is rotten", meaning a big red text block that says absolutely nothing useful. Might even be hard to see the real wounds inflicted this way, so if there is something that can possibly be done, it would be nice.

Not really a pressing matter, but I wanted to write this off so that it is said somewhere.

That's a vanilla thing, it's the same with every undead.
Shadytorments, a Masterwork DF community fort - RESTARTED as Newtorments!

Demiurge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

@demiurge, it will work, I tested it, I had a large, and some of many kinds of 'cut', the archaeologist accepted it without the slightest problem.
Got some nice armors and weapons early on thanks to this too, and aim for them as soon as my miner hits legendary skill.

What "manu bugs" are you talking about?
From my point of view, this version is way more stable than the three previous ones, but you are free to go back to older versions.
Just be carefull with chickens starving on the nest boxes if playing 1.3.

Well apart from the archeology stuff, necromancer caste dwarves will immigrate to your fort and raise hostile undead :D

Blah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bug report: The Soldier bludgeons the Vulture in the left wing with her *copper meteor hammer* but the attack glances away.

Doesn't look right to me.

slay_mithos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, necromancer just needs to be treated like vampires for now, I didn't expect them to raise an infinite army without possible trouble for the dwarves in the first place, but maybe that's just me.

@Ishar: good to know, and too bad that toady didn't do something about it, it really ruins the description.

Edit (not going to double post)
Just saw 4 armoured horses, but the thing is they are wilderness animals...
I mean, sure, they could be survivors from an attack and now being free, but that's still strange thing to see.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 11:27:26 am by slay_mithos »

Alexander86

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

EDIT nvm im an idiot
« Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 12:11:19 pm by Alexander86 »

CheatingChicken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I am just way too picky about choosing an embark size.... All  I want want is a river, a volcano and an evil biome, all in a 3x3 site, is that too much to ask for? :D

xaldin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I am just way too picky about choosing an embark size.... All  I want want is a river, a volcano and an evil biome, all in a 3x3 site, is that too much to ask for? :D

I miss embarkfinder. It was such a good utility for those of us who are very picky about our environment.
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 749