Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

One or the other... vote once for #1 and once for #2.

#1: Put the Alarm Siren in the Military Garrison, it fits and is one buildings less.
#1: Keep the Alarm Siren seperate, I want to have it near my other levers.
#2: I have traded with Gnomes, build Artificer and Weather Control Station.
#2: I have NOT traded with Gnomes, did not have the chance to build their buildings.

Pages: 1 ... 485 486 [487] 488 489 ... 749

Author Topic: ☼MASTERWORK-DF☼ V.3 - New release and old post. This will be locked later.  (Read 1836147 times)

Torgan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ☼MASTERWORK☼ DF2 - Alpha
« Reply #7290 on: October 24, 2012, 06:27:37 am »

Thank you so much Torgan I will be sure to try what you wrote, but I have a world that I'm playing on I was wondering if I could turn temperature on from the settings menu.
I'm fairly sure you can just turn on temperature without having to gen a new world, but I don't have the game in front of me at the moment to check, there's maybe a note about it on the GUI? I think from what Meph has said there's a boiling rock reaction for all transformations so that should hopefully solve the problem and let you make your army of unstoppable (ish) steel golems!

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #7291 on: October 24, 2012, 06:54:11 am »

Yes, weather, temperature and so forth can be changed either in the init, the included init editor, or the GUI (first page) WITHOUT genning a new world. Should be fine :)
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

sharix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7292 on: October 24, 2012, 07:22:49 am »

[...]

@sharix: Is noted, but I do guess that arclance already fixed that. The alpha is rather old when it comes to the progress on the GUI. Lots of work has been done on it in the meantime :)
Nice to see it's fixed. Is there a newer version uploaded somewhere?

arclance

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7293 on: October 24, 2012, 09:00:39 am »

[...]

@sharix: Is noted, but I do guess that arclance already fixed that. The alpha is rather old when it comes to the progress on the GUI. Lots of work has been done on it in the meantime :)
Nice to see it's fixed. Is there a newer version uploaded somewhere?
Yes, I updated this post in the ☼MASTERWORK☼ DF - Teamspeak thread to include the source code.
I don't have a Mac so I cannot make executables for them myself but you can run the source code on one just fine.
I included my cx_freeze build script in case someone wants to try making a Mac executable themselves.

It do think I fixed that crash at some point but I also ended up rewriting that section of the code so it does not really matter anymore.
I think that might be one of the most dwarfen contraptions I've ever seen the blueprints of.
The Bloodwinery v1.3.1 | Dwarven Lamination v1.5 | Tileset Resizer v2.5 - Mac Beta Tester Needed
Sigtext

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7294 on: October 24, 2012, 03:19:04 pm »

Other then the Orcs Plugin, is there any other Playable Civs other then Dwarfs for the Masterwork mod???
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #7295 on: October 24, 2012, 04:38:46 pm »

There is not. I have been working on humans off and on for awhile, but it's far from finished.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

stromling

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7296 on: October 24, 2012, 05:49:27 pm »

All my worlds go into golden ages at world gen and stay there. Is this normal for this mod?

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #7297 on: October 24, 2012, 06:08:13 pm »

Yes, because of the high number of civs. Golden Age is triggered by that many civilized creatures living in the world. It does depend on your settings as well, if you play with 1 civ, and change your worldgen to epic amounts of megabeast, you certainly wont get golden ages often. But with default settings, yes its normal.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

cobaltness

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7298 on: October 24, 2012, 11:45:17 pm »

Thanks you for your help.

nopeasants

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7299 on: October 26, 2012, 10:12:30 am »

where is the raws for the turrets?
I have been looking for a while and I have given up  sorting through files.
great mod by the way, I love it

halox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
tantrum spiral
« Reply #7300 on: October 26, 2012, 11:19:15 am »

question about fortress guard - with appointed captain/sheriff in a squad and a jail available aren't they supposed to break up tantrum spiraling dorfs and put them to jail?  for some reason i can't get this to work properly dunno if theres any special way for masterwork - lemme know what you guys do? thx

halox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7301 on: October 26, 2012, 01:14:12 pm »

i see a chain of people running to the captain to report the crime however nothings being reported?

thistleknot

• Bay Watcher
  • Escaped Normalized Spreadsheet Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #7302 on: October 26, 2012, 10:24:38 pm »

um... what's up with no gui?  I don't know how to use this new alpha version.  the python file doesn't open up anything.

no readme?

JosephWongKS

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7303 on: October 27, 2012, 01:45:05 am »

I'm getting some very bizarre results from the "Make steel armor plate" job at the Magma Armory.

It's created zero armor plates so far, but a strange assortment of other steel objects as seen in the screenshot above.

Dwemeral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7304 on: October 27, 2012, 07:11:20 am »

for the mdf2 alpha can you still disable invasions and plugins? And for some reason(1.9.5) I can't pull up dwarf therapist anymore.  It just shows a console screen and fades out.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 07:16:21 am by Dwemeral »
Pages: 1 ... 485 486 [487] 488 489 ... 749